Mad?

I love you as................?

The Sun was shining, the birds were singing. Welcome to new day..........

Hyoyeon woke up " Ouch, did anyone hit my head last night?"     She sat up as she touched her head. 

She then realized her exclamation was so loud ,she put a hand cover . Looking to aside where Seo's bed was since she thought it could annoy younger girl who sleep there. But No,,,,,,,she wasn't there. 

"Ahhh where's maknae?" she talked to herself then she looked at the clock, it hit 5am........

" She got up early? ........Omo.......... What's a bad smell Kim Hyoyeon ah? " She exclaimed as she pulled the shirt that she was wearing and smell it.

"Oh God, how could I sleep with this dirty closth ? " She jumped off the bed, rapidly pull her towel along and made her way to bathroom.

By the side to thebbathroom ,something caught her eyes causing she changed direction to see it. Aww is there anyone sleep on the couch? Early, she realized who was there, raising her eyebrows

Seohyun!!

Hyoyeon walked a bit faster forward the girl on the couch who slept with her body bending round almost like a ball form ,because of the cold weather in the living room.   Her motherly heart made she goes down on her knees, caressing the younger girl's hair.

What made you my pity maknae sleep here ?

She gave her sleeping sister a sympathetic glare. In that case, Hyoyeone gently stretched her towel across on Seohyun's body. Seohuyn moved with sudden starts and stops as she felt something touch her. She opened her ,seeing a person in front of her. A person she loved the most, a person who made her Happy and also sad . Furthermore, this person made her cry and slept here last night.

"Oops, I didn't mean to wake you up!" Hyo exclaimed

"That's ok! " Seo said, avoiding her unnie's eyes.

She then went away to her shared room without listening to what Hyoyeon wanna say.

Hyoyeon headed back to the bedroom after having a bath. Once she entered, Seohyun rushed out of there.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 o'clock in the morning,

All the members of SNSD and the working group went to the nearest restaurant from their dorm, having their breakfast. Today they got a schedul for outdoor filming, so they'd better have breakfast outside the dorm.

They entered a VIP room the room's only for the 9 members , as always they bet for a seat which next to whom they preferred, like Sooyoung wanted to sit next to Jessica but now Jessica was already sitting near by Sunny at the right side .

Since it was a big round table, so Sooyoung had only one seat at her left side. Sooyoung rushed to make her way there, suddenly she saw Yuri was about to do what herself was going to do as well. Therefore, the two had to beat it, their eyes were met like saying Let's see who faster??? RUN SooYul RUN..................

Yeahhhh Sooyoung smirked at Yuri as she sat down on the seat she wanted Haha I beat you,Yuri loser . Yuri stuck her tongue out back her ,sitting down on other chair next to her Let's see next time,long legs!

On the other hand, Tiffany liked sitting between Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, yes now she made it. The pink lover girl showed her eyes smile while her each hand was wrapping around the necks of two girls aside her left and right.

" Good day my two dorky friends by my side! " Tiffany said.

 Yoona and Seohyun were the last who came in, Yoona rolled her to the seat next to Hyoyeon that was free . Most of the time, she always had a seat battle with Seohyun for getting a place nearest to the dancing queen. Not different, Yoona quickly walked to where she had stared, as she thought Seohyun would combat it with her. Yoona reached there with wide smile , then turned to see Seohyun behind her, knowing the girl would give her a death glare like what she always did, because she took her favorite unnie. But this time,Seohyun was just too busy with her phone , walking with her eyes on as the fingers occupied touching her touched-screen mobile phone.   Yoona felt unused to that behavior of younger girl, a wondered expression were appeared on the second maknae.  For a short moment , Yoona then realized that she was just a winner. She hugged the dancing queen who was talkative with the American eyes smile .

 "Unnie, I got ya I got ya !!!!" she said during the hug, showing her aegyo. Without knowing a pair of jealous eyes were stating at them secretly.

Hyoyeon just twist quickly turned to Yoona. "Yah ! what's up, Yoon? "

"Hehe, nothing......... anyway what're you talking with Fany unnie? You two look so happy."

"You kid, can't join our talk . " Tiffany spook up, playfully pushing Yoona away .

 "What What's it, unnies??? " Yoona's curious .................

then the three were getting into their funny talk while Seohyun silently went and sat next to Yuri, keeping her mystical sad eyes on them, sure! It's mostly on her Hyoyeonie.

They're so Happy, Hyo unnie doesn't even notice that I'm here............ Seohyun's was cut off by Yuri........

"Yah, maknae why you're sitting just like rock???" Yuri also tapped Seo while speaking out loud.

'' I I I....... " Seo stuttered.

Yuri's loud voice captured all girls attention......

" Yes,Seohyun ! Did you leave your soul at the dorm? " Yoona joined Yuri.

Seohyun just shyly smile instead of saying anything.

" By the way, why you slept in living room last night, maknae? " Hyoyeon looked at Seohyun ,showing her wondering and worrying.

Hearing her crush's voice asked her a question, she could feel her heart slightly beat faster. She kept her eyes down to her hands ,playing with her fingers.

 Can't wait any longer,

Jessica exclaimed   "Excuse me,Miss Seo Juhuyn are you absolutely here?"

 The poor girl shocked by Jessica's dolphin voice, she trembled a bit as she looked up .   Though she saw all her unnies staring at her, causing she got more uncomfortable. The confused maknae was about to move to say something uncleared.  curious Sunny made more question to her instead. 

"Did you sleep in living room? What was wrong with your room,Seohyun? "

"Hmm she didn't even change her clothe?" Hyoyeon added.

"Hey,,,,,,, last night Hyoyeon was drunk so hard. Don't say........!!! " Sooyoung said,

earning the girls excited.

"Omo!!!! Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Taeyeon with her wide eyes.

"Oh No, Hyoyeon ah ... did you?" Tiffany turned to Hyo,and shook her arm.

"What what what?" Hyoyeon confused.

Seohyun was cut off again by Yoona  ,   " I don't understand what you're all talking about?" 

"Say, Tae tae what you're thinking? " Tiffany frowned at kid leader.

 " I'm thinking what you're thinking, Fany ah!!!!"

"So, what are you thinking, Fany?" Yuri couldn't take it as anymore.

"Well,I'm...........!" Everyone was silent, waiting for Tiff's answer.

Seohyun finally took a chance to talk, " No No, unnies there's nothing !" her voice so serious and loud.

Yuri calmed her by wrapped a arm around her shoulder."Seo ah,we're just joking around. "

"Hey what you guys trying to say?" Hyoyeon scratched her forehand.

"Well, I'm trying say that Hyo was drunk last night, she might knock maknea's forehead or hit her so hard that why she escaped to the living room." As soon as Tiffany finished her sentence, the rest girls realized their seriously attentions on her and started mumbling and exclamation.

"Ah, that way!"

"Yeah right, Hyoyeon's drunk habit! "

"I thought that was...........keke "

".........."

 "Yah, Kim Hyoyeon how come you hurt our maknae huh?" Taeyeon yelled before slapped Hyoyeon on her arm,  passed Tiffany.

"Ouch,,,,,,,,hurt !!!!!"   Hyoyeon just screamed and rubbed where was slapped without any revenge on Tae.

Seohyun who had been so quietly for keeping head down, unconsciously raised her voice speaking out by knowing her favorite unnie was hurting by someone.

"No No No, Hyoyeonie didn't hit me . She didn't........ She really didn't.............she di.........! "

"Seohyun ah, we got it........calm down sweety! " Yuri also patted her back.

"Seohyun ahhh...... tell unnie Did I hit you or something? " the dancing queen sweetly talked to the maknae from her seat.

Seohyun again dropped her head down, and shook it for answering the question. Yes, you did something!!!!

"Yah!!!!!!! Seororo is there anything interesting on the floor? You've been looking at that since you entered here. " Jessica .

The awkward Seo was trying so hard to figure out what to say................

Fortunately , the foods were arriving in the room. Everyone change their attentions to their foods, specially you know who? That's right.......it was Sooyoung, she almost jumped up from her chair to cheer for arrival her favorite staff. Seohyun looked at waiters who served the foods in and took a deep breath. Thanks God!!!

The girls were having their delicious breakfasts, going on their conversations with their nearest partners.