Confession

I love you as................?

Hyoyeon entered the dorm at about 11pm ........

"Hyoyeon ah, finally you arrived! " Jessica welcomed her from the couch.

"I didn't want that!  Hey where's the maknae? " Hyoyeon asked as she walked forward the girls with her suitcase and make-up box.

"Omo! Since it's raining ,she took an umbrella and she went downstairs waiting for  you........." Sooyoung worried.

Taeyeon: "So where's she now?"

Tiffany: " it's big rain outside, we have to go and find her."

She and also the other members ran to the door, but Hyoyeon was the first who reach the doorknob.............Opened the door

A sympatheticing, trembled girl was appeared, her cloths ,hair and body were wet, crossing her arms over the chest to distract the coldness in her body....

Seohyun!!!

All the unnies were shocked and nervous seeing their poor maknae.

Hyoyeon who was the closest ,plus fastest rush right in to embrace the poor girl.

"Oh Seohyun , what happened? " Hyoyeon also rubbed her back to warm her as she walked her in to the dorm.

"Oh God my poor maknae!!! "

"Why Seobabe? "

"Are you OK?"

 "Seo ah, why ? "

The girls made a several questions to her with their hearted worries, yet Seohyun kept her sad expression and ignored all the questions, as she attempted to head her room, pushing Hyoyeon away slightly.

 Everybody followed her into her room. Without a word Seohyun weakly took her pyjama and towel from her closet, as the rests were keeping their eyes on her.   But the maknae acted like nothing happened.

 "Ah unnies! why are you all here?"  pocker faced Seohyun asked.

Hyoyeon grabbed her hand, "Seohyun , are yo........?"

 The Youngest girl smacked the hand away ,as she walked out the room.  But Taeyeon stoped her........

"Seohyun, are you ok?"  As all her unnies examined her expression.

"I'm OK, why? "  Seohyun raised her shoulders.

"But you........... " Tiffany exclaimed but she was cut off by Seo.

"Hey why you girls in my room? Wanna sleep here all together? "  Seohyun joked around coldly before made her way to bathroom.

 

"Girls ! I think she needs a silence ! " Sunny gave an idea.

"Right!   Hyoyeon ah, I think you're the only one reason that.............. you know what I mean?"  Sooyoung put a hand on the blonde's shoulder,  and she nodded.

 

Hyoyeon was alone waiting for the maknae on her bed, playing nervously with her fingers.

 I'm sorry, Seobaby!      Hmm.....How do I speak to her?

Seohyun entered the room, drying her hair with towel.

"I'm sorry, sweetie! "   Hyoyeon went close to her , no answer nor a notice from the girl.

Seohyun threw the towel into laundry bucket, slipping herself under blanket to sleep.  Hyoyeon gently sat beside the sleep-pretended girl, placing a hand on her arm .

 "Seohyun ah, unnie sorry! "  the older girl said guiltily.

she was waiting for a response but she got nothing.

 After a second, Hyoyeon leant down resting her cheek against blanket-covered upper arm of Seohyun.

"I'm really sorry, my sweetie!........please forgive me, OK?   We've got so many things to talk............remember? "

 

A minute passed,     " I need to sleep. "        a soft voice from Seohyun.

 "Ah.... you talk to !!!"  Hyoyeon said happily as she hugged her tight.  "OK then we'll talk tomorrow, Seo Seo !"

"I have nothing to talk to you." her coldly voice.

 "Seobaby! I'm sorry! I know you're mad but please I can explain! " Hyoyeon shook Seo 's arm,  "I was about to ............."

Suddenly Seohyun got up and yelled, Hyoyeon stepped backwards with shocked .

 "No need to explain.  No need to sorry.............. Cuz it's all my fault."  She paused to hide her sob,   "I considered myself as one of your important person, but NO! You never care of me.  I'm just a dumb kid in your eyes."  She stared at her unnie angrily,  her eyes were watery.

 Hyo's  eyes redden,   "No, Seohyun! I really.......... "  

Seohyun stopped her, "Don't worry ,unnie! I'll stop bothering you from now on."

Immediately, Hyoyeon cuddled the angry girl to her chest, Seohyun pushed her off.

 "Leave me alone!"  Seohyun yelled at her.

But Hyoyeon attempted to pull her little maknae to hug again and again even she had been rejected a several time, and now she succeeded. The mad girl was becoming composed, she stayed still in Hyoyeon's small warm arms,  yet she couldn't control her tear not to fell down.

"Seohyun, unnie sorry! Unnie really Care of you.  I'm proud of myself for having you in my life."  Hyoyeon said in shaky voice , the wept girl who rested on her chest.

Seohyun felt like the god gave her a gift from heaven through her crush's sweet word, she's no more hide her true feeling for this girl.

"Unnie, I love you." Seohyun whispered.

"Yes, I love you too my little sister. "

 "But unnie! I love you more than that........!"  

Hyoyeon giggled, "I know , sweetie......."

She knows ???????   Seohyun thought, a unconscious smile was on her lips.

"I know I'm your favorite unnie, and you're my favorite little one ........ don't let the others know , they'll be jealous. " Hyoyeon continued her sentence.

Little one? Little sister? She just love you like a sister?........... Seo Juhyun! Just tell her what you really mean now....... NOW!

Seohyun slowly headed up, cupping Hyoyeon's cheeks as she looked deep in eyes of the blonde.

"Unnie, Listen! I have something to tell you.... " She seriously said.

"What's it so serious, sweetie? " Hyoyeon frowned and a little chuckled.

"Unnie, ILoveYou, CanYouBeMyGirlFriend? " Seohyun said as fast as she could.

They were looking at each others eyes.   Hyoyeon was translating Seohyun's sentence in her head, as she couldn't catch the quick speech at first.  Therefore, she froze at the moment she got the meaning.  Her eyes widened with no action.

The younger girl stared at her nervously, due to the very awkward atmosphere she was with her dream girl after the first confession.

She hastily embraced the older girl,

"Unnie, I know you don't love me the way I do. But please don't hate me.............. I ---- I can't hide my true feeling for you any more......."

Hyoyeon just stayed still, not even moved but also remained her both hands down  meant she didn't response hugging Seohyun.  That would made more and more tear fell from a pair of swollen eyes of the maknae as she cuddled the blonde tighter.

"I love you so much since we had filmed Hello Baby,  I fell for your charm, your hearted care of Kyungsan, your choding jokes. When you hit me with the toy hummer, I loved the way you did.  I-------I have tried to stop that stupid thought but No.  It's getting more and more love  day by day.  I'm sorry unnie! " 

"Seohyu.............."    Hyoyeon wanted to say but she was stopped by the compact hug again.

 "No, unnie please don't say anything! I know I know ------- I know what you wanna say.  I just want you know that I ---- I love you so much and forever. Please let me stay by your side!"    She gasped for breath.

Hyoyeon made a move to hold  Seohyun's shoulders,  trying to capture a view of the little girl's face but she meant to hide it by kept her face down,  again her crying sound couldn't be hiden.

As Hyoyeon held back her tear,  "Seohyun ah!  I don't know how to explain it to you !"   she paused like something stuck in .

 

.......................................