Please don't

I love you as................?

 

Hyoyeon's POV

 

I was about to get on car along with Sunny, but I heard a voice called out my name, and found Eunhyuk oppa. He asked me to go somewhere with him for a while, I hesitated, other more he said he drove for many hours from Seoul just for meeting me here where I filmed IY.

He insisted ........ he promised to drop me at the dorm safety . By the way it was his birthday ,though he just wanted to blow the birthday candles with me. I knew if I agreed with him, I would be home late and I was worrying about Seohyun, she might be upset or angry. So I told Sunny not to let her know that I was going with him.

I was on the way with Eunhyuk oppa............ I wanted to text Seohyun but my phone was turned off because it ran out of battery.

We sang a birthday song and he blew the candles in a beautiful park ...... Yes I admired it with the night view, I called it a romantic one. What surprised me a lot was he kneeled on the ground with a batch of pink roses in his hand and asked me to be his girlfriend.

Oh! I was so surprise! I accepted his roses ,yet I didn't answer his request by telling his straight that all I really need is time and he told me he could wait for me. After that, we were silent , I couldn't find any words to speak out to spark the situation. I was thankful to the God , making it rain to save me from that awkward moment.

He drove me to the dorm. Since I was so tired all day, so I fell asleep in his car. When I opened my eyes again ,It was surprise me the second time .......... I didn't know what he did while I was sleeping but I saw it just inched between our noses. I pushed him away as soon as I realized how close we were. I wished nobody saw us otherwise they would think we were kissing.

I rushed get in my dorm, worrying about my little maknae.

Then You guys already know the whole thing about Seohyun and I, since it was described by our author. /#^_^ Author me/ 

Tonight, two people confessed to me.......... I felt I was an attractive lady ,moreover I was afraid of losing these two as one is my male best friend and the other one is my member, my roommate, and she's my precious little sister. To tell the truth, all I know about my heart now is hesitation and I don't know how to act when I meet them the days after............. you know I hate awkward atmosphere! What now! I'm lying on my bed, hearing Seohyun's sob from her bed which just about a matter far from mine . She said she doesn't mad at me but she does, it's true. I want to comfort her by holding her in my arms like I always do when she's down. Other why I can't..............!

 

Seobaby, Unnie sorry!

 

_________=________________=______________=________________=________________=_________ 

Hyoyeon's POV

 

After that night, I feel everything's changed..........

I feel it's winter in April ..........

I feel my room was getting bigger than before, Seohyun's bed seemed getting further from mine.

This entire world left me alone even all my girls still taking care of me, worrying about me............except our maknae, she doesn't want to talk to me, trying to ignore me as much as possible. I know she's angry with me................ but she still helps me with everything she could just behind my back.

She could easily ignore me in everywhere, but our room I guess .  I've waited for her leaving from the bathroom many nights , I just wanna make more conversations as I could. I really want to talk to her, hoping we will be back to our sweet condition.

Uselessly, my lazy eyes can't stand for any longer. I've already fell asleep before she entered the room.

After that, Sooyoung and Jessica told me that Seohyun's been so weird lately, she always sits with them in living room not to watch movie series but to does her homework or something else and falls asleep on the couch by 10pm.

Tonight, Jessica Sooyoung and I have a little plan.

"Hyoyeon ah! She's asleep on the couch now!" Sooyoung whispers from my opened room door with Jessica behind her , I walk to them .

"The maknae likes gentle, you know, Hyoraeng !" Jessica playfully pokes my chest.

"I know, miss Jung! " I catch her wrist, wanting to bite her finger.

They go to their room, and I walk down to living room. My poor little girl is sleeping peacefully on the couch. I don't want to ruin her nice dream , nice dream? Hmm maybe not.

I kneel on the floor, eying on her cute sleeping face. It's not the first time I've made her sleeps here like an abandoned baby. But this is my first time I know this adorable angel is falling for me, but I ignored her, I made her cry............... every time I see her tear because of me , my heart tells me that I'm a baddest unnie in this world. I carefully her hair,

"Unnie sorry, Seo! " I whisper, not want to wake her up but I want say these words to her so bad.

 Her puppy eyes open slowly, seeing me...........then she attempts to avoid as I've expected. I stop her by grabbing her both arms.

"Don't try to ignore me anymore, sweetie! "

Seohyun just keeps looking at floor.

"Seohyun ah, promise me you stop ignoring me ,OK! "

The younger slightly nods.

"Answer me by a word please!"

No answer...............

"Look at unnie, sweetie! " Hyoyeon holds her chin and raises it up.

"You're my maknae forever. Unnie will love you more OK! " Hyoyeon sits beside Seohyun , wrapping arms around her shoulders.

"Can you hate me?" Seohyun said in low voice.

"Pardon me!!!"

"I want you to hate me!"

"Why? You hate me? You.......? "

"I hate------- I hate myself for can't stop loving you!" Hyoyeon guides Seohyun's head to lean on her shoulder and embraces her tighter .

"Seo, please love me like you always do!"

"Don't hug me!" Seohyun pushes her unnie off softly, "Don't be close to me, don't talk to me if There's nothing important.......... I-------" 

"Why,Seohyun? I can't do that! I can't! "

"I don't care!"

Seohyun wants to walk away, but Hyoyeon hugs her from behind.

"Seohyun, don't you love unnie anymore? "

"Yes, UNNIE ! JUST KEEP A DISTANCE BETWEEN US! "

Hyoyeon embraces her more, " Seobaby, please don't........! "  

Seohyun quickly turns herself around to face Hyoyeon and yells , "I SAID JUST KEEP--------"  Her voice starts settling down because of the girl in front of her is crying silently, "Unnieeee!"

 Oh why I can't control my tear?  "Seo, please don't do that! You know I'm hurting now.........!"

I'm interrupted by a pair of soft lips brushes on mine. She captures my lips in to , them slowly. I can't help but close my eyes enjoying that moment. I feel many butterflies are flying across my stomach. I didn't kiss her back but I feel she's giving me bliss of spring.

Hyoyeon ah, what are you doing? You can't do this with your little sister! So I push her away strong enough .

"NO, Seohyun! "

She glares at me ,as the tear forms in her eyes......

"I'm sorry, unnie! [Catch her breath ] that's why I can't be close to you anymore! " then she runs away.

I made her cry again!!!!

 

Seohyun's POV

 

I stole a lips kiss from her last night. I really liked it.............but she pushed me off, Yes it was what I expected. She didn't love me the way I love her, I couldn't force her to love me. Love is feeling, she had no feeling for me. She loves Eunhyuk oppa......... if I still stayed close to her, I would do silly things on her maybe more than last night. I can't even look at her, she makes..............

"YAH! "   I shout out loud as I got hit on my shoulder hard, interrupting my bad daydream .

"What are you thinking about, Seohyun? You look so sad! "

I turn to see who hit me,it's Yoona unnie.

"Nothing, unnie! "

"OH! Your eyes red, Seo ! Are you crying? " She cups my cheeks.

"No no, I'm not!" "There's something wrong??? you should tell me or other unnies! don't stress yourself, OK? " She sits beside me.

"........" 

"Seobaby ah!! "

"Unnie, have you ever fell for anyone? " I mumble, playing with my fingers nervously.

"Fell? You mean? " 

"Yes!"

"Hmm....... Yes! I guess hehe! " She smiles sweetly.

"It should hurt you, but why you look so happy?" I look at her who keep smiling.

"Yes, it hurt me if that one wouldn't love me back. But she would! " She holds my hand.

"She? Who is she?"

"Hehe! " She laughs shyly.

"If I didn't get it wrong, it's Yuri unnie? "

She nods.

"Congratulations, unnie!" I shake her both hands with wide smile.

"Thanks Seobaby! You know we're so sweet now! "

"Oh that's why you look more beautiful lately! " I pinch her left cheek.

"Really? Thanks again Seo Seo ! " She pouts. "But, I think you look unhappy these day! Why? What happened?"

I don't know how to answer her question, though looking nowhere.........

"Hey, don't tell me you've fell for someone!!! "

 Oh God, I get caught!      " No no, unnie! I haven't..............."

Suddenly I see the queen of aegyo and the ------the dancing queen are walking forward us.

"Yoona unnie, I have to go now bye!" I quickly run away from cafeteria .

"Hey Seo, where you go?"  She shouts behind me. 

Why I have to ran away? I feel so embarrassed in front of the girl who rejected my confession. I can't even look straight at her!

 

 

 

 

I just finished recording audio with Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie for "Twinkle ".  I take my phone out of my jeans pocket just want to know what time it is, more I see an incoming message .

It's from Hyo-----yeon unnie! My heart beats faster...............I run away without telling my unnies who walking along.

"Hey, Seohyun! Where are you going? We gonna go for dance practice now!" I hear Tiffany's voice.

"Washroom, unnie! " I yell with a quick look backwards at them both.

You know what did I see? Taeyeon unnie pecks on Tiffany unnie's lips and Tiffany unnie pulls her close. They look so cute and romantic. I wish I could do this with my Hyoyeonie........

hmm! Oh what did she send me? I hide myself in one corner where nobody could see me. I read the message .......

From: My beloved Hyoyeon unnie

Hi Seobaby! You maybe don't want to talk to me or listen to me. But all I can do is send you this song, the English song that you sang with Fany "Sometimes ".

Please listen to it and you will know how I feel for you. Could you please stop acting so cold to me? I'm hurting.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBP1XSBVIa0

She sent my a link ,I click on it..............It starts playing 

You tell me you're in love with me, like you can't take you pretty eyes away from me .

It's not that I don't wanna say , but every time you come too close I won't go away.

I wanna believe in everything that you say cuz it sounds so good .

But if you really want me , move slow.........there're things about you just have to know....

Sometimes , I run 

Sometimes , I hide

Sometimes, I'm scare of you....................but all I really want is to hold you tight, treat you right , be with you day and night.

Baby, all I need is time.

I don't wanna be so shy   Oo oh!

Every time that I'm alone , I wonder why ? hope that you will wait for me .

You see that you're the only one for me.......................................................................

 

After I heard this song ...................  I think she also has some feeling for me , all she need is time .......yes ! Unnie, I can wait for you ,I don't care how long it would be!!!!!!

I rush to find my Hyoyeon unnie to apologize her, I shouldn't do that rude thing to her. I go to dance practice room, all my members are here except her.

"Unnies, have you seen Hyoyeonie? " I ask them, then all the girls eye me.

"Hmm! She's here this moment! " Sunny unnie replies ,looking around.

"Oh maybe she goes to washroom! " Sooyoung unnie said.

I get out the room, head to washroom again, as my eyes examine along the way if I could see her somewhere.

A thing catches my eyes............ it's two people, they're standing so close position . I could see throw a square mirror of fire-stairs door. I'm about to pass them since I'm finding my dancing queen not to see what they're doing.

But------- but......... I just realize they're Hyoyeon unnie and Eunhyuk oppa.

She's standing with her back places on the wall and he's standing in front of her.

I see They're talking but i don't hear What's it about. Then Eunhyuk oppa slowly leans his lips closer and closer to Hyoyeon unnie, she doesn't even resist but also calmly closes her eyes...........

no no I can't watch them go any further, so I run away.

I'm alone in the washroom, as my tear is falling down like flooding. I feel a million knives are stabbing my heart.

Why do you do that, Hyoyeonie?

Do you know I'm hurting?

Don't you even care about my feeling ?

Seo Juhyun, they're couple they can do that. They love each other.

KEEP IN MIND SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU. But why did you send my that song? "Sometimes " !

Why did you give me hope?

Why you do that to me? Why why why?

I hate you......I wanna hate you I wanna hate you.........

I hit my head to the wall, I don't feel any pain in my head but my heart.