Mute

I love you as................?

10:30pm SNSD arrived their dorm.

All the members looked extremely tired, they headed straight to their own room without any words to each others. . . . . .

Hyoyeon awkwardly entered her shared room after finished taking the bath , she didn't know how to act in front of the maknae who kept ignoring her, she didn't even know what the reason was?  

 On the other hand, Hyoyeon admitted that she was slightly angry with how Seohyun acted to her in the van.But her anger was faded away when she saw the girl was sitting in her bed and crushing with the fingers on her left ankle that had a sprain during the filming , even the maknae said nothing but the considerate Hyoyeon would know that she was in pain by her expression.

Once Hyoyeon saw her poor sister, she was about to ask how was it hurt? Yet she decided not to, since something had been wrong with them two. The older girl went straight to her drawer, gripping a bottle of pain-released gel and walked back towards the girl in the bed.

 Hyoyeon sat down beside Seohyun, grabbing the hurting leg place it on her lap and began to rub it with the gel. Seohyun confused and stared at the blonde but couldn't find any word to say .    Instantly she almost screamed with pain as Hyoyeon rubbed her ankle stronger, but she quickly put a hand cover tried not to let any noise out.    Of course, Hyoyeon knew that Seohyun must be hurt , other she had to do it rigidly as it would be better after the hale pain.   None of them allowed even a soft voice out of their lips......................

Actually, they were in silent fighting, they both were waiting for the other one starts conversation. If they were in their normal condition, Seohyun would use her aegyo to earn her unnie's sweet sympathy and she would be cuddled in a pair of pleasant arms, for more she would rest her head on a warm chest of her favorite unnie.     In the same way, Hyoyeon would hug cute maknae to distract her pain , but it was different.

About 5 minutes, Seohyun had to bear with that sore , the same as Hyoyeon endured to see her little girl in pain because of her fingers startled on the injury.

 Time enough, Hyoyeon knew that the sensation of soreness was died out, she got up from Seo's bed then quickly got in her own bed, covering her body with the blanket to sleep like nothing happened.    Seohyun calmly looked at the sleeping girl,

Thank you , unnie!    

 Then she went to take a bath.   As closed door sounded , Hyoyeon turned to look at the door and sighed.