Mad? (Personal talk)

I love you as................?

 

 

SNSD members were now on their luxurious van. They paired themselves with the member who they wanted to be with.

+Seat pairing:

SooSic

YoonYul

 2Ny

Kim 2yeon

Seohyun decided to take a seat alone at back far from the others. Does she even notice me? Seo thought

 

Author's POV

Now let me show you guys about SNSD 's paired conversations.

Ok! first , take a look at SooSic since they're sitting on the first roll seat

" SicO, yOu wAnt sOmE? " Soo hands Sica some potatoes chips while 's full.

Sica just gives Soo a small glance. " Syoung ah! We just finished our breakfasts about 15 minutes ago! "

 "What's relationship between breakfast and these chips? " Soo lift the can of potatoes chips up as her shoulder smacks Sica's.

"Oh God! I mean why you still hungry since we just FINISHED OUR BREAKFASTS!!! you got it?"  Sica stresses her tone at the end of sentence.

" OK! Let's say........why you're sleepy now, since you just got up about 30 minutes ago? " Soo smirks.

" Yah, Who said I'm sleepy? " Sica attamps to open her eyes ,making them optimal big as they could. She turns to Soo.

" Your eyes did, sleepy ice princess! " Soo makes puppy eyes .

 Our ice princess knows the she can't deny her sleepy eyes to Sooyoung who can't be lied, so................she

 "Syoung Syoung ahhhhh what about you put those chips away and sleep with me?"    

 Soo chocks on chips, exclaiming  

  "What? "  

 Then She gets up from the seat and looks around, seeing everyone was busy on their businesses. She calms down back to whisper in Sica's ear,

" Sleep here, Sica? "

"Yes, why? " Sica confuses

"But other members here, baby!" She whispers again.

Sica suddenly slaps on Soo's arm hard. " What's you talking about, Choi Sooyoung? "

"You know that, Sica ca!" ;-) Soo gives the girl mischievous wink.

They two burst into laughter and I can see their cheeks become pick.........hmm anyone tell me why they're laughing ? ﹋o﹋

The second roll is YoonYul.

Hmm.......... what can I tell you about what they're talking ?????

Alright! I'll try again ----------------- I still can't get it.

 They seem want to hide their chat.   I only could see their moves. Now Yoon's whispering in Yuri's ear as one of her hand covers her own mouth which attaches to ear of Yuri.   Yuri's eyes widen  while listening. Then Yoon moves a bit apart as one of her hand on Yuri's thigh and pats it. After that, Yuri grabs a hand on her thigh, moving it to her chest and squeezes it tightly. They look at each others eyes, as Yuri's mouth moves for mumbling something to Yoona...............

I guess it migh be

 Cam-sa-mi-tah ............ [Sorry I don't know Korean language.]

 

Yoon then gives the black Pearl a sweet smile ,  I see she says something. Without delay Yuri pecks her cheek, making Yoona shivers with joy.   In that case, Yoona puts her index finger on her own lower lip and Yuri looks at where Yoona pointed, smiled Yuri nods while saying something that I couldn't hear.

Immediately Tiffany pops her head from the back seat.....

"Tonight !what???" She exclaim.

 YoonYul jump in shock, their eyes widen. "Wh- what you say, Fany? Yuri stutters.

Tiffany's about to say something, but two hands grab each sides of her waist pulling her to sit down.

 

"Fany ah, don't ruin their moment! Come on!"

 Tiffany obeys the older girl sit back down.  " I just wanna know What they gonna do tonight? And I wanna join them? " she talks to the girl who has pulled her.

" I think you can't! "   Sunny talks as she's busy texting on her phone.

"Huh why?" Fany crosses her hands by her chest.

"Just leave them alone, Fany! "

 "Hmm...............I'm so bored now ! "    then she turns to Sunny who doesn't pay any attention on her but her phone .She promptly grips Sunny's phone.

"Yah, Fany......... give me back!!!"     Sunny yells, fights to get  her phone from Tiffany's hand, raising her hand as high as Tiffany's.

"OK I'll give it back to you unless You stop playing with it and talk to me!!" Tiff said while fighting.

"OK OK, just give me now! " Sunny calms down.

They both are quiet and still now, Tiff hides the phone in her jacket.......

"Now give me back my phone, HWANG MIYOUNG! " Sunny stresses her voice.

"Yah! Lee Sunkyu, I said don't call my Korean name!!!!"   Tiff shouts and throws the phone randomly hard to Sunny's chest.

"There you are!!!"

"Yah, IT HURTS! "    Sunny slightly scream, rubbing her *****     ^^

"Oops! Sorry Bunny ah...... I didn't mean to hurt you." Tiff said guiltily.........."May I help you? "    she asks if She could help to distract sunny's sore chest, staring at that spot.

 "No thank! "    Sunny turns her back to face Tiff.

"Sunny bunny, are you mad? " Tiffany lightly pokes Sunny on her back.

 Sunny pretends to sleep, cross her arms hiding her face from Tiffany.    Tiffany places head on Sunny 's back.

 " Sunny ah please talk to me .............. " she pauses.   "You're the only for me, We're 2Ny."

"What's about TaeNy?" A slightly voice comes out from Sunny's mouth.

"Hmm don't talk about her!"

 "Why? What happened between you two? "   Sunny turns back to Tiffany with worried expression.

"Yeahhhh, you was bilked. Haha!"

"YAH, you paboo! "

" Sunny ah, I'm Sorry..... your chest OK huh?" She lies her head on Sunny 's shoulder.

"Your cheating skill improves a lot ,TIFFANY! " Sunny pokes the head of younger girl.

"Hehe,,,, Hyoyeon teaches me!"

"An other choding ,You!"

 "Honestly, Sunny ah your booms big and shape!"   Tiffany quick looks at the area she's mentioned then gives Sunny her adorable eyes smile .

"I know....." Sunny shyly said,her cheeks are getting pink.

"I have secret about them. do you wanna know ,Fany?" She leans closer to Tiff's ear.

"Yeah sure,,,, tell me please Sunny bunny!! " Tiff excited.

 "Massage!"    Sunny whispers. 

"Tell me how?"

"OK I will, when we're free. "

"Tonight, OK?"

"Hmm let's see!"

 "OK Sunny baby cute! "   Eyes smile girl rests her head on the older girl's shoulder.

 

Forth roll, Kim 2yeon

"Hey what are you looking at, Hyo? " Taeyeon asks a girl sits next to her who is looking outside throw the van window.

"Hmm nothing! " Hyoyeon answer without turns to Taeyeon.

"Sorry Hyo ah........ I suddenly changed my attention to the 2Ny behind us , and cut off chatting with you. Don't mad at me OK?" She touches Hyoyeon's arm.

"No, Tae Tae..... not about that!"    Hyoyeon slowly turns and looks at Tae.

"What then? "

"Maybe..........about Seohyun. "   Hyoyeon looks down to her feet.

"What's wrong?"

"I wonder if I hurt her last night? "

"I think you didn't. "

"But why she keep avoiding me? I saw her sleep on the couch and she didn't tell us why..........she always likes to be by my side but now she's sitting alone back side, and breakfast time as well......"

"So why don't you ask her directly now ? " Taeyeon wraps her arm around Hyo's shoulder.

 " Now?" Then Hyo looks up to Tae's eyes who simply nods......."Tae ah, Maknae's never acted like that to me.....I feel something straight! "

"Why you being nervous, Hyo? You're her favorite unnie........ just give her a sweet kiss, every problems will be solved........hmm would you like me to teach you how to kiss sweetly ?" Tae's lips pout.

"Yah you! No need....... you know I know it well!" Hyo smirk.

"Alright, go then !"

"Kay! "

 Hyo slowly gets up and takes a deep breath before she walked toward the maknae who was alone at the back of the van.     The blonde approachs younger girl , she moves to sit down as soft as possible due to she sees her girl's eyes closed with her head leans to side, just doesn't know this cutie is pretending to sleep while a go as she's seen her crush walked toward her.

 Hyo takes an advantage staring at her adorable sleeping expression.    I see Hyo has small satisfied smile on her lips while she's looking at younger girl.    Hyo might admir the beauty of Seo............. Oh now, Hyo nibbles her own bottom lip, Does she want to bite Seo 's lip?

.............. Oh no, Hyo ah ! You should ask for permission first. Seohyun won't say No ,I think keke........!

 "Are you mad at me, sweety?"   Hyo mutters to herself, I could hear that but does Seo hear it too?

Seo opens her eyes and Hyo's staring at her....

"Unnie! " She said awkwardly.

As Hyo changes her eyes sight down shyly " Sorry for waking you up again, Seohyun! "

Seo just turns her face to the van window, and say nothing.

"Hmm I know you must be mad at me ......... I'm sor------ry!"    Hyo said just a little louder than a whispering, keeping her eyes down.

Still no answer, Hyo takes a look at maknae, wanting to know What thing takes her attention rather than her unnie.   Hyo frowns in disappointment  by a reason of Seo is staring at white curtain covers the window.

Hyo keeps her eyes on the girl.... "I don't ask why, I know you won't be mad without a proper reason..........."  Hyo pauses, "B-----but don't act cold to me. You know.......... I feel something's missing in my------------my stomach! "

 STOMACH????   OMG what's that, Hyoyeon ah?

 Seo's eyes suddenly widen as she turns to Hyo and exclaims,

" Huh!!!!!"

"I----- I mean....... you know when your stomach is empty, you'll be hungry [squirms] and when you're hungry and nothing to eat [scratches her forehead ] and........and...... and .......[scratchs harder] ."

"Stop scratching, unnieee! It'll be bloody. "   Seo grabs Hyo's wrist to stop her.

Hyo then takes Seo's hand and squeezes it tight with her both hands.

"Finally, you'really talking to me! "   Hyo grins then she quickly pecks on Seo's check, making the girl shiver and shock,

 "YAH !!!!!"   Seo unconsciously shouts out loud.

Immediately, all the members and their manager pop their heads looking at the two girl and confuse......

"What's wrong? "

"What happened?"

........

 "There's nothing wrong, guys!"   Hyo rapidly discourses and Seo just slightly nods.

Everybody are still in doubts but turn to their businesses, except Taeyeon she would know What happened!!! "

"Seohyun ah, I don't know you don't like it. I'm sorry ! I won't do that again. I'm sorry! "  Hyo said guilty, as her head down.

Seohyun doesn't say anything, keeping her eyes at that window-covered curtain again with a blank expression.

I don't know What she's thinking?

Yeah! Hyoyeon is absolutely waiting for her maknae saying something to comfort her, but she hears nothing .

 "I'm ~ sor ~~ry !"   Hyo's voice shaky, her eyes redden.

Is she crying? Yes,...... No, I see no tear falling down on her face or any watery in her eyes .

Sehyun puts a hand covers ...... what's that for? Please say something to your unnie, Seohyun ah !!!

 

Hyoyeon won't cry,

Hyoyeon won't show her tear in public,

Hyoyeon won't let anybody see her weakness............. that's why she keeps herhead down?????