Found

I love you as................?

 "Unnie, are you and Eunhyuk oppa together ? " Seohyun let out a question without facing whom she was asking.

Hyoyeon who just got in their shared room after taking the bath stayed still for many second just a little surprise, since this girl had not talked to her for several days, more at the weird question.

" NO! Why, sweetie? "

Hyoyeon walked to the maknae who reading a book on her bed. She sat on edge of the bed,

"Seobaby, I'm glad that you talk to me ! "

"Just tell me the truth!"

"The truth?"

"ARE YOU AND HIM TOGETHER ? " Seohyun looked straight at her.

"No........no, I'm not!" Hyoyeon stuttered, wondering why .

"Why you have to lie, Huh? [Suddenly grabbed Hyoyeon's shoulders and shook her] you don't love me because of him. Don't worry I won't hurt your boyfriend [Gritted her teeth ] just don't lie me!"

"No, Seo..........!"

"NO what? I caught you and him kissed twice. You think people blind? "  Angry Seohyun let off shoulders of the blond.

Interruption one another's speech.   "Unnie! I think I can't be around you anymore, I'm going to die soon."

She rushed to the door ,Hyoyeon followed and gripped her wrist.

"Seohyun, STOP! Him and I nothing ! "

"[Smirked ] Nothing, but kiss Huh?"

"Kiss what? I never...!"

"Just tell me the truth that you love him and you don't love me at all. I'll disappear from your life." Sorrowful Seohyun looked at her unnie.

"Seohyun, We can't be nine without you, you know ?" Hyoyeon pulling her to hug.

She just think of SNSD, she never think of you,

Seo Juhyun! LEAVE NOW!!!!!       Seohyun convinced herself. 

"Don't worry unnie! SNSD still alive."

She broke the hug as tear formed in her eyes. The older girl gripped her upper arms, insisting face to face.

" Seohyun, I don't know how to say but I feel my heart is hurting now! "

Seohyun said nothing beside staring at the girl in front of her. She wondered what was meaning of the blond's sentence.

"I--------I want to tell you that Eunhyuk oppa and I are nothing. I don't know why you said him and I kissed, but my first kiss was stolen by YOU last night! " Hyoyeon said gently but seriously.

"Really? " The petite maid whispered as her eyes were getting softer and softer,

and smiling Hyoyeon nodded.

"But why did you let him kiss you this afternoon, and you said you two are nothing Huh? " Seohyun threatened.

"You saw? But it wasn't like what you think, Seo --------I was........ " Hyoyeon tried to explain but she's cut off.

"I don't want to know how sweet of you two.[Gasped and cried ] I have to leave you, because I love you! "

"Don't leave me, Seobaby! " Hyoyeon pulled Seohyun to hug tightly.

"Unnie, I know you worry about SNSD. I promise we're still nine !" She tried to break the hug and she did it.

Finally, Seohyun reached doorknob.......she's about to twist it but.......... 

"Seo Juhyun! If you leave now , then I won't be you're unnie anymore! " Hyoyeon shouts with redden eyes.

Seohyun seemed hesitate for a few second while Hyoyeon was waiting for her reaction.

"I don't want you as my unnie neither! " Sobbed Seohyun said as She twists the doorknob.

Two hands caught Seohyun's head forcefully , pulling it down because of their different highs ............Seohyun could feel her lips touched Hyoyeon's and the one another sipped her lower lip in. Seohyun's eyes went wide once she realised her crush kissed her on the lips,

they enjoyed it for about 2 minutes. Then Hyoyeon gently stopped it ........

"Do You still want me to be your girlfriend, Seohyun? "

They looked deep into each other eyes.

"Yes, I-------I do. But You really love-------me? " Seohyun stuttered since she couldn't believe her ears.

"Yes, I really love you! "

"Am I dreaming?"

"No, you're not! "

Seohyun abruptly embraced Hyoyeon triple tight.

"Unnie, I can't believe my ears. [Gasped ] Are you kidding me?"

Hyoyeon also hug the little girl,

"Now Listen carefully , I LOVE YOU, SEO JUHYUN! I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND YOU'RE MINE! "

"Unnie! " Seohyun's shaky voice, as her tear was falling down but this time she cried with joys. She couldn't believe her dream came true but it did.

 

"Unnie, tell me why did you let Eunhyuk oppa kiss you this afternoon? " Seohyun looked at Hyoyeon, wrapping their arms around each others waists.

"It was because of YOU! " Hyoyeon shyly said as she put a finger on taller girl's lips.

"ME? Why me? "

"Yes, YOU! "

"I don't understand! Please explain, unnie! "

"Hmm........... just know that it was because of you! ENOUGH! " Grinned Hyoyeon parted herself from Seohyun and turned around , walking to bed.

"Unnie, please! Do you know the feeling when you saw other guy kissed your girlfriend? " Seohyun followed her.

"OK! Come and sit here, I'll explain about that. " Hyoyeon called her girlfriend to sit beside her on the bed.

Seohyun did it, and held one of Hyoyeon's hand, "I am so curious to die, unnie! " She pouted.

"OK! now Listen, my baby! [Her free hand pinched Seohyun's cheek ] He abruptly dragged me to fire-staire, he hurried me to answer her girlfriend request but ………...!"

Seohyun interrupted her , shaking her hand.... "Ah! He also asked you about that ? Since when? What did....."

"Seobaby, just listen to me first ,no asking! OK?" Hyoyeon calmed her down, and the girl nodded. "I said nothing but he said I would say Yes after his kissing, then he........."

"Why did you stay still? You wanted him to kiss you Huh? Huh? " Seohyun suddenly put up questions with a slight angry face.

"I said just listen to me, Seo! "

"Whatever, you didn't have to let him kiss you! you wanted.......... " Seohyun muttered, her fist hitting her own thighs.

Hyoyeon giggled to see this cute angry girl , "He leant down to me and ................." she teased.

"STOP STOP THAT, I saw it all.......... you're not explaining, you're hurting me now ! " Seohyun held together her both ears not want to hear anything, plus drumming her feet on the floor like a child .

Hyoyeon stepped a bit far from her, crossing her arms and sighed, "I don't think I have such a childish girlfriend! "

"Well, I'm childish, go to your handsome man then ! " Seohyun turned to Hyoyeon ,biting her own lips angrily.

"OK! I'm going now!" Hyoyeon slowly walked. She smiled secretly to herself.

"Unnieeeeee, you said you love me! and What NOW ?" Seohyun called out,

Hyoyeon stopped walking but still let her back faced the nervous Seohyun , "You asked me to go, how can I stay?"

"Where are you going ? "

"I don't know too, but my girlfriend doesn't want me to stay with her! "

"Unnieeeeeeeee!" Seohyun ran to hug Hyoyeon from behind. "Don't leave me! I don't care who kissed you, but from now on please let only me to kiss you, OK? "

Hyoyeon turned around to face her Seohyun, "I will never leave you unless you ask me to go away."

"I love you, unnie! "

"I love you too, anyway he didn't kiss me......!"

"Really? "

"Sure! When he leant to me, you know I wished it was you but it wasn't your smell, so I pushed him off. From that moment I could understand my feeling that fall for you as well."

Seohyun widen eyes looked at her girlfriend, "Oh you didn't resist because you wanted to test your feeling if you love me or him, right? "

"Yes, and finally I found it's YOU. " Hyoyeon cuddled the maknae again and the maid responsed.

 

They were in each other's warm arms. It was a beautiful night for the new couple, as they went on embracing each other to sleep on Hyoyeon's bed.

Before falling in dreamland, the blond took a view of her cute girlfriend who closed her eyes next to her chest.

"I never know you're such a beautiful and cute girl. "

"You mean I'm not beautiful and cute so far?" Seohyun's soft voice escaped without opened her eyes.

"Beautiful in different way!"

"Which way? "

Hyoyeon chuckled instead of answer.

Seohyun pinched her thigh, "Tell me now ! "

"Ouch! It hurts, my baby! " Hyoyeon rubbed her thigh. "I can't believe I could have a very beautiful girlfriend just like you! " She kissed the top of Seohyun's head.

Seohyun giggled, "Who won't be jealous when they know the dancing queen is my girlfriend now!" and she sniffed Hyoyeon's neck.