6 장 : Bus 24 and 140413

Washed Memories
==============================================
 
SeungHyun's POV
 
Staring out the window of the plane, I wasn't really sure about what I was doing. 
 
When she called me Tabi, I knew things could not go on. 
 
What was I suppose to do? She remembered me, but she doesn't remember our times, she loves a memory and not me. And even if she did, what good would it be? 
 
I was the one that placed her in such a situation, what can I do to salvage it?
 
Ji and Bommie Noona have been texting me, asking me to go back but how? I don't even know how I'm able to go back and face her, especially if she knows it was my fault that she lost her memories in the first place. 
 
I've decided already. I'm just going to travel for a while... ,and when I come back, I'll just throw myself into the movie making and hope that I can avoid her as long as I can.
 
I need to pick up the pieces that have been thrown everywhere. I need to. If I lose these peices too, there's nothing to hold on to anymore.
 
I'm Sorry Angel...
 
------------------------------------
 
KiEun's POV
 
As I got back into a routine that my body remembered, it got easier. I found things that I needed in places that I would never have thought of looking. I remember bits and peices here and there, especially about my job and the things I did.
 
I followed some of the groups for their performances, getting to re-know groups like Winner, iKon and of coz the solos like Lee Hi.
 
It's been a week, but he's no where to be seen. I'm dying on the inside for a reason I don't even comprehend. I get flashbacks about him when I see things, or when things happen, but they are fuzzy.
 
If I try to make it clear, my head throbs and it hurts, really bad. But if that's what I'm going to have to go through, just to remember everything about him, I would.
 
As I packed up for the day, I planned the rest of my night. JiYong was having an interview, and Min Young was busy at her fashion boutique. Two of the boys were overseas in Japan and YoungBae was busy with his recordings for his album.
 
And of course, the last boy was somewhere in the world.
 
That left me, alone for the night, able to go where ever and settle my own dinner.
 
As I walked to the busstop near YG ent, I looked at the buses avaliable. I was suppose to take bus 72... but the number 24 caught my eye.
 
That bus came here too? It's bus route must be long... I stared at the number. The thought of getting on it was itching at my head. The temptation was so bad, to go back to the house... to do what, i'm not sure.
 
But just as I was chiding myself, the 'dreaded' bus appeared and I found myself staring at the open door.
 
"Agasshi, are you getting on?" The bus driver's voice shook me out of my thoughts.
 
"Y-yes I am. I'm sorry." I quickly tapped my card and boarded the bus.
 
I took a seat at the back of the bus, just like the first time... What was I doing? What would I achieve? I had absolutely no idea. But all I knew was I wanted to be there. It felt... different there.
 
The bus rounded to the stop and I got off, starting the long walk towards 46. As I walked, i started to list down the things I remember about T.O.P aka Choi Seung Hyun.
 
He's the rapper and eldest in Bigbang.
He has a beautiful voice that melts me instantly.
He was romantically related to me.
I call him Tabi and Bingu
He knows that I cut up pills before I eat them
He knows what type of breakfast I like
He calls me Angel
His finger twitches when he lies.
 
So far, all i know of him are stuff that i know he knows about me, which is much more than I ever know of him right now. 
 
46 loomed in sight and I snapped out of my thoughts. Maybe I would find things that belong to me there. Jiyong did say that he needed to go pick up some things that belonged to me from 46, but i don't remember him going. He must be too busy..
 
I went up to the code machine and my fingers worked from memory.
 
140413
 
The gate opened and I entered. What does those few numbers even mean? Is it a date? 14 April 2013? Or maybe some numbers for a bank?
 
I shoved it to the back of my mind and walked up the steps to the front door. The door needed a key, or a fingerprint identification. I stared at my hand for a moment, before deciding on my right index finger. 
 
"Why your index and not your thumb, Angel?" 
 
"It seems too typical, Oppa. Everyone would expect me to use my thumb, therefore I shall use my index and be different!" I smiled as the machine recorded my fingerprint. 
 
"You're making sense, but at the same time I think it's just silly!" He chuckled away. 
 
"Hey!" 
 
I snapped out of the memory as the machine gave a beep and the door was unlocked. I pushed it open and stepped it. The place was like how I remembered it the previous time i was there. Everything was neat and tidy. 
 
I walked though the living room, trying to remember the bits and pieces I could. I passed the kitchen before reaching the stairs. Each step I took up, I felt my heart clenched with an indescribable feeling. I can't put a name or a description, just that it hurt so much.
 
The 3 rooms awaited me and I hesitated for a moment. The nails that I saw the previous time were still on the wall, just as they were, with nothing hanging on them.
 
I entered the first room on my right, stepping into a study. It was how I saw it in my memories. There was a wall of figurines, a table at one side with some recording equipment with a Mac and another table at the other side with stationary, magazine and books. I went over, taking a look at them, realising that they belong to me. A small open concept cupboard that had many materials I used through my university days. This must be where I plan the artists concepts and makeup while he does his lyric writing and samples. 
 
I glanced at the whole room again and a memory flashed past as I saw him putting a set of headphones over my head, letting me hear a sample he came up with. He was looking at me expectantly, waiting for my comments. At my affirmation, he smiled like the young boy at heart he was. 
 
I might not remember much… But one thing I knew, is that we had a good relationship.
 
I closed the door to the study, looking at the next room. 
 
Let’s see what we’ll find.
 
=====================================================
 
Hope you liked it... 
Please comment and let me know what you think! 
 
Love, 
Jessi