1 장 : Waking Up

Washed Memories

A sudden ray of sunlight hit me and I opened my eyes, my hand slowly came up to block it.

I sat up and looked around the extremely unfamiliar room. I saw a table with a vase full of flowers, a duffel bag on a couch and a few chairs here and there.

However, what caught my eye was the person sitting on the couch. His eyes were closed and he looked as if he was sleeping. He looked smart, his hair a shade between red and brown... Probably a copper brown colour.

My instincts told me that I was in a hospital. It was quite obvious from the needle in my arm and the bandage on my head. My eyes were locked on the man in the room though, deciding whether to wake him. But all of a sudden, he jolted up and looked around. His eyes swept the room, passing me before he closed his eyes again. But not a second later, he jumped up from the couch and his eyes came back to me.

"You're awake!!!! Hyung is going to be so happy!! I'll go get the others and the nurse too okay? Just stay here." He spoke so fast that I didn't get a chance to say anything before he actually ran out of the room.

Once the door closed, the room fell into a very awkward silence. I pressed the nurse bell at the side of the bed before I got a shock from the door being re-opened.

"You're awake! Oh My God, you don't know how worried I was about you!" A tall handsome guy came rushing towards pulling me into a hug. "Please never ever do this to me ever again. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, I'm so sorry."

I'm sorry I couldn't protect you...

That sounded so familiar, like I've been hearing that in my head so many times when I was asleep.

His grip on me tightened and I pushed him away lightly.

"Uhh, I'm sorry. I think you might have gotten the wrong room and person."

He took a step back, looking at me before giving a nervous chuckle.

"What are y-you talking about babe? What is this? Just woke up and already making fun of me?"

I opened my mouth to reply him but another 4 guys came rushing in as well.

"She's awake! Finally!!!" They all came and took turns to hug me and I didn't even have time to say a word.

"I'll go call your parents, they left to rest at home today." A guy with a mohawk informed me as he walked out of the room.

I looked at the 4 guys left in the room. One with a very nice smile and fit body, Another with dark eye bags around his eyes. The other 2 were the ones I saw just now.

The one with the coloured hair came over and sat infront of me.

"How are you feeling now that you're awake?" he seemed extremely familiar and it finally dawned on me who the 5 of them were.

"Omo! You'all are BIGBANG!" My hand flew up to cover my squeals. They changed quite a bit of their image though, from what I remembered.

"Excuse me, we need to check on the patient. Can you please make your way outside?" A doctor with two nurses came in to check me and the 4 boys left the room with confused faces.

I can't believe that BIGBANG was sitting in my hospital room! And I hugged all of them! But how do they know me? My application for a job at YG Entertainment as a stylist just got accepted and I only start work next week.

OMGAWD... Is this like some staff privilege thing? That is so cool! Min Young would be so jealous.

"Well it seems you are totally fine agahssi. But I still have to keep you here for a few more days just in case okay?" I nodded at the doctor as he went out.

"You're really lucky you know? Your boyfriend and his group have been taking turns with your parents every day to visit and take care of you. You have many fan gifts too!"

"Ahh... I'm sorry... Did you say boyfriend? I'm not attached Unnie. Haha... Fan gifts? From who?" Nurse Unnie gave me a small laugh.

"The boys weren't joking when they said you were a funny girl. I'll go call them in." She smiled at me before walking out of my room.

Boyfriend? Fan gifts? Woah... There's something wrong here.

The now group of 5 boys came in and they all seemed awkward...They all looked so cool, but I knew that I had to act professionally.

"Umm... Noona, Do you know who we are?" the one with panda eyes...what was his name? OH! SEUNGRI! His question was asked with hesitance.

"Of course I do," their faced all turned relieved. "You're BIGBANG."

Their faces turned downcast and I was taken aback.

"Is there something wrong?"

"No, no.. Umm.. What date is it, princess. sorry.. I mean _____-sshi?" The one I recognized as Gdragon asked me.

"June 4th or 6th I guess? I don't know how long I was asleep in this room."

"It's the 6th... What year is it?" The one with the mohawk, Taeyang, asked as the guys traded looks.

"Why ask such a silly question? It's 2010."

They traded looks and I looked at them, my curiosity at its brim.

"I'll... Get the doctor..." T.O.P, the tall and really handsome one said.

"Princess, It's 2015. Don't you remember any of us?" Gdragon-sshi asked, concern coating his voice.

"Ummm, Gdragon-sshi... I don't have a single clue what is going on here. I just received my letter about being accepted at YGE yesterday, but somehow I ended up in this hospital."

"Hyung! She called you Gdragon-sshi... She never does that... You're--" Seungri-sshi closed his mouth when Gdragon gave him a glare.

"Princess... Do you really not remember anything? Not even Seunghyun Hyung?"

"What's going on between me and T.O.P-sshi? Argh... My head, It hurts." My head started trobbing as I tried to remember the things they said... My hand flew up to clutch my head.

All I could hear was someone running out the door and Gdragon-sshi pulling my hands, asking me to relax before I heard the nurse's voice take over and something pricked me.

Everything seemed to fade away as I got into a black hole and passed out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes fluttered open to see my parents at the side of my bed. I slowly sat up as they came to fuss over me.

"Ohh.. You're finally awake. You're okay... You're okay..." Omma hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"I'm fine Omma... But can you please tell me what is going on? Everybody says that it's 2014! It's 2009 isin't it?

"Darling... It's 2014... and the doctor says you have Amnesia. And it's not certain if you will ever regain your memory!" Omma sobbed out loud before turning into Appa's arms.

"Amnesia... That means I forgot 5 years? But - but..."

The door opened and Gdragon-sshi stepped in followed by the rest of them. They greeted my parents before my parents excused themselves outside.

"Princess... I know you must be feeling very confused... But we can't revel much to you. The doctor says it has to come on its own."

I nodded slowly at his words, taking a look at the 5 guys... TOP-sshi had made himself comfortable on the couch, looking everywhere but me. My heart ached as his actions but I did not understand why.

"Can you at least give me a rough idea of what I have been for the last... 5 years?"

The guys all sat down and started explaining to me that I was already working with them and was part of YG family. They finished and added to each other's sentences. I found it quite cool.

"ohhh.. Wow, things have changed... Can I ask some questions?" They nodded and I thought about it for a bit.

"Umm.. How closed are we?" I saw the looks being traded before DaeSung-sshi spoke up.

"Very Close... We are like your brothers and you are like our sister, older or younger in some cases." He smiled as I nodded at this new information.

My mouth was in an 'o' shape when he was done and I processed my next question.

"Umm... So what do I call you? SeungRi-sshi said that I don't call you Gdragon-sshi. So what do I address you'all as?" I directed my question to Gdragon-sshi. "And why do you call me Princess? It makes me feel so... Girly..." I stuck out my tongue.

The boys all stared at me for a moment before bursting out in laughter, with the exception of TOP-sshi who just smiled.

"That's what you said the first time Jiyong called you Princess." Taeyang-sshi informed me and I gave a laugh as well.

"Guess there isn't much difference in my character, huh Yongie-ah?" I clamped my hand over my mouth when I heard myself.

Gdragon-sshi just smiled and let out a relieved sigh.

"At least you remember me enough to remember what you called me. Guess your memory might come back soon, huh Princess?" I smiled at his words and nodded.

"Me! Me! How about me, Noona, what did you call me?" SeungRi-sshi called me from the left side of the bed.

Panda bear...

Those were the words that appeared in my mind and I said it out loud.

"Yes! Ah ha! Noona remembers what she calls me!" SeungRi-sshi's childishness led to the members shaking their heads.

"Oh! But I remember you being called something else," I bit on my knuckle as I tried to remember fully. " OH! RIRI! Little Seunghyun!"

The members grew quiet and started to cast looks at TOP-sshi.

"Is there something wrong?" I quickly asked.

"no no, Don't worry. It's just that I call SeungRi those two names. But it's okay. Continue with DaeSung." His low voice turned me to DaeSung.

"Smiley! I called you smiley!" I squealed as the word immediately popped up in my mind when I thought of DaeSung. He smiled at me and nodded.

I turned to Taeyang, wrecking my head a little...

"YoungBae... Why would I call you 'Bae'? " I asked, giving my head a bit of a scratch.

"Because that's my real name! Guess your memory's going to come back real soon, huh short stuff?" Taeyang reached over and ruffled my hair.

"Bae~" I whined as I smoothen my hair back down.

Wow... That came out too naturally...

"Maybe this first steps will help me get my memory back... Oh, is it okay if I start calling you by these names? I think they will be coming out of my mouth very naturally." The members nodded before I turned to TOP-sshi.

I stared at him for a moment before my head started to hurt once more.

"Gwenchana? Apa-do?" Yongie was immediately at my side. "stop thinking, Princess! Look at me!"

I turned to face him and his fingers immediately started to rub my temple, making me relax and the throb slowly disappeared. After I assured them I was fine, the boys settled back down in their seats. TOP-sshi looked as if he did not move at all.

"Okay.. That's it, we are not going to force your memories. We'll just let then come naturally okay?" Yongie's voice was firm and strict, a tinge of familiarity coating it.

"I'll go get your parents, I think they are talking to the doctor." TOP-sshi stood up and made his way out of the room.

I heard Jiyong swearing under his breathe and I whacked him with my needleless hand.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop swearing?" Jiyong stared at me for a moment before SeungRi and DaeSung started bursting out in laughter. I turned to YoungBae in curiosity.

"HAHAHA! Some things just don't change. You used to do that to him alot too... But these 5 weeks that you've been in coma had an effect on him. He never stopped swearing."

I gave Jiyong and glared as he put his hands iin the air.

"I'm sorry okay? With you in coma and Hyung acting li--" He trailed off without ending his sentence. "Nevermind."

"What is it Yongie? Finish your sentence! What about TOP-sshi? Aish.. What did i call him anyway... It's so weird calling the rest of you nicknames but not him."

"Uhhhh... Noona-ah, you called him many names..."

"Really? Then how come I can't remember a single one to call him? I can't remember anything about him!" I burst out in frustration.

At that moment, the door opened to reveal TOP-sshi and my parents.

Oh no... What if he heard me?

His face did not betray anything that he was feeling but I was worried that my words had hurt him, seeing the way the boys looked at each other.

"Darling, We spoke to the Doctor and he says that he'll release you tomorrow. He says that everything's fine except your memory but he believes that if you could wake up after such a big blow, you'll be strong enough to remember all your memories." Omma told me although I wasn't concentrating at all.

"Noona? Did you hear what your Omma said?" I turned to SeungRi absently...

"Princess?" JiYong's voice pulled me out of everything and I smiled at them.

"I'm Fine..." I slowly processed Omma's words. " What big blow? How did I end up here anyway? Did I hit my head?" My hand reaching up to trace the bandage around my head.

"Uhhh.. You-"

"You fell really bad from the top of the staircase. You injured your head but..." He hesitated after interrupting my Omma. " ... Jiyong was there and he sent you to the hospital."

I stared at him... He was lying to me... The way his fingers flinched as he talked...

Did he ... like hate me or something? But how do I know him so well?

"Do you hate me?"

A gasp came from my omma and the boys were shocked.

"Do you hate me, TOP-sshi? Did I do something to you?" 

A silence so deafening took over the room and I waited for his answer. His fingers were flinching again and I knew that he was going to lie to me. I don't know how... but I knew, I just knew.

The silence got to people and they couldn't take it.

"Princess, yo-"

"Yes, I do. I hate you. And you should jolly well hate me too." He stood up and left the room. The boys shared a look before SeungRi and DaeSung left after him.

"How could he say that? He doesn't mean it, don't worry." YoungBae addressed my parents as Jiyong moved towards the window, whispering under his breath.

"Hyung.. Stupid.. What the ... bingu... trouble.. clean up.. stupid mess"

"Yongie?" He immediately turned towards me.

"Yeah? You okay?"

"Stop swearing." He looked at me weirdly.

"Is that all you're thinking about now? Me swearing? Don't you even-- Oh my God Princess." He wrapped me in his arms as the tears started to fall.

"I don't even know why I'm crying Yongie... He was lying... I know he was... But I don't know how I know... Why does he hate me? What have I done?"

"Ssshhhh... It's okay." He rubbed my back, trying to soothe me. I heard the door reopen and someone else stepped into the room.

"Ki Eun? “

I pulled myself away from Jiyong to meet the oh-so-familiar voice.

"Min Young-ah!" She came over and wrapped me in her arms...

"Why are you crying? You're awake! you should be happy! unless it's because of him." She held me by the shoulders. "What did he do?"

"Who are you talking about?" I wiped away my tears.

"Him! That stupid Bin-"

"Young-ah. Don't"

Min Young turned to Yongie with a look before getting off my bed to give him a hug.

Min Young and Yongie? .... Ohhhhhh....

Yongie buried his face in her shoulder and hair and I immediately knew. I turned to Youngbae and he smiled and nodded.

"Hey... It's going to be okay. It's your hyung and your princess... You know them." she comforted him and a warm feeling settled in my heart.

My parents smiled seeing them; Min Young was always a second daughter to them. Omma came and sat infront of me, taking my hands with her own as the couple had their own world at the side of the room.

"Don't make us worried for you anymore okay? Please take care of yourself, don't get in trouble. Appa and Omma have to get back to Busan. The boys, Min Young and the company will look after you well. Just trust them... we're only a call away. Please, don't ever forget that we love you." Tears threatened to fall as Omma's did and I quickly gave her a hug.

"I'll be fine Omma. I promise. Please don't worry about me. I'm so sorry for not being a good daughter."

"Silly girl. You're good in every way." Appa ruffled my hair. "We need to go now. We love you."

"I love y'all too."

Omma and Appa left and only four of us were left in the room. Min Young came to sit by me again and stared at me intently.

"You... Really don't remember anything?" I shook my head before turning to Jiyong.

"Yah! How come you didn't tell me you were with Min Young?! When did this happen?"

"2 years ago... You put us together, do you remember?"

Flashes of a candle light dinner and roses flashed past my mind. Some small beach and the sea.

I smiled to myself as the memories came. I saw Jiyong spinning Min Young in his arms along the beach before she came running towards me and hugged me.

"Beach... Sea... Candle light dinner. Am I right?" They nodded and I did a little dance. "I'm going to get my memories back. I will!"

"Haha.. Okay okay.. And we'll help you along the way okay?" Min Young pat my hand.

"Oh.. But can y'all answer a question for me?" They nodded, curiosity in their eyes. "Was there someone with me? I remember someone was with me, but I don't remember who..."

"Uhh... Was there?" Youngbae asked as the couple exchanged looks. "Maybe your memory is still fuzzy, short stuff."

What's everybody hiding from me? All the looks they exchanged...

=======================================================================================

Author's Note: 

 

ANd that's chapter 1. Did you like it?

Thank You for spending time to read this :) I hope you enjoyed it and it caught your curiosity. Please let me know what you think!

Read, comment, subscribe! 

Love, 

Jessi. 

P.s. Please do check out my other stories as well! 

P.s.s I love all my readers! <3

Till Next Time....