4 장 : Cuts and A White Room

Washed Memories

----------------------------------------------------------------

"KiEun-ah! Breakfast!" His voice rang through the villa.


I rushed down the stairs to the kitchen and plopped onto the stool.

"What are we having for breakfast, Oppa?"

He doesn't answer me and I tap my foot impatiently. He's huddled at the counter near the stove, piling something. His built was blocking me and I slightly tipped my stool side to side to try and get a glimpse.

"Ta-da! Pancakes!" I stared at the food for a moment when he placed infront of me, before bursting out in laughter at his actions.

He stared at me with a disappointed look and I quickly calmed myself down. I stood on the step on my stool and leaned over the counter, giving my supposedly boyfriend a peck on the lips.

"Thank You Bingu. It smells wonderful." His slight frown turns back to a smile as I sit back down and grab my utensils. I cut a piece of the pancakes and put it in my mouth, letting its taste give my mouth a treat. He looks at me with expectancy, and I smile before giving him a big thumbs up!

"It's delicious!"

We ate in comfortable silence, with some poking at each other. The kitchen counter I was seated at was exactly the one that I was at in the present.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I picked up the cup on the table as the memory faded. I was done with it and I was going to wash it up. I walked towards the sink, but in my thoughts, did not realised that my path was going to make my left side crash into one of the stools.

The shattering of glass on the floor rang through my ears as the pain in my left foot throbbed.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I hear him approaching me from behind and he swept away the glass piece with a broom and dust pan that I never knew he had with him. I had stood stupefied as he cleared the glass, until he stood directly infront of me, taking my hand in his to check for injuries.

"I'm fine Tabi." His eyes immediately looked up at me, interrograting me without words.

It dawned on me what I had called him and I looked at him.

"I haven't heard that in some time." He replied me honestly as his eyes went back to checking out my hand, a slight smile on his face. And admittedly, I thought he looked absolutely dashing.

"Is that what I called you?" I asked quietly.

"That and other things, like Oppa. That's basic respect, KiEun-ah." His voice was serious yet had an extremely teasing strip in it.

"You knew him well, didn't you?" His expression turned stoic. "I have a memory of eating breakfast here."

His hand stilled before he moved down to my left foot, not once looking at me.

"Don't move. You have glass over your foot." I felt his hands picking at the glass and I had no choice but to keep still.

"It's just a cut. I'm fine." My hand was in another's, holding it gently under water to wash the wound.

"It's not okay. You got hurt because of me."

"It's nothing Oppa! It wasn't your fault. I was careless when dicing the carrots."

"But I'm the one you're making dinner for." He pulled my hand out of the water and led me to the counter where a first aid box was waiting.

I watched as he cared for my injured finger with a smile on my face.

The memory faded and I realised TOP-sshi was doing the exact same thing, only to my foot. There was a slightly medium size cut on my left foot, which was obviously from the glass. He carefully placed a plaster, that I did not know he had taken out, on it before standing up straight.

"Why are you smiling like that, KiEun-ah?"

I caught myself and the smile immediately faded. He opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by the door bell. He didn't even need to go to the door and gestured me to the stool.

"KiEun-ah!" Min Young came running in, towards the kitchen and to me. She grabbed me into a hug and I slowly eased my hands around her too.

"You have no idea how worried I was about you. If Bin- SeungHyun Oppa didn't find you, I would not have been able to sleep yesterday."

"I'm sorry for making you worry." We broke the hug. "I was being childish and stupid."

I saw Jiyong coming in after her together with TOP-sshi.

"Princess." He called as I hopped off the stool and into his arms. "please, don't do something like that ever again."

I nodded in his arms and he slowly let go.

"Omo! KiEun-ah! What happened to your foot?"

"She dropped a mug on the floor after breakfast." TOP replied for me.

"Breakfast?" Jiyong asked curiously.

"Yeah.. Min Young asked me to make breakfast, remember?" His brown eyes seem to pierce through Min Young's.

"Uh. Yeah, I did." Her affirmation didn't sound exactly convincing to me. A slight awkward silence fell and I felt the need to break it.

"Uh, I left my clothes in the room, I'll go get them and we can leave." I made my way up the stairs and to the hallway.

As I reached the door of the room I stayed in, I looked down the hallway to see two other doors. The furthest door was opened slightly and I could see its white exterior. I looked back to the other end of the hallway. I could hear the voices of the three people downstairs, busy in their own conversation. No one would be coming up anytime soon.

I made my way down the hallway and pushed open the door. The room that greeted me was extremely familiar and sent my memories in a swirl.

I looked over to the closet and I could see the memory taking place there.

"There! A whole drawer for you!" I could see Bingu talking to another image of me, while I looked up at him smiling.

My vision shifted to the bathroom door and a memory came swirling as well.

"Yah! Bingu! Come out with my laptop!!! I need to finish that email!!!" I was banging on the door with a silly smile on my face.

I followed, continuing to a side table where slight work could be done.

" Hey, here's something for you to drink. I gotta go." His hand placed a mug, just like the one I broke, onto the table.

"Work hard! Remember to rest too!" I stood up from my seat, hands reaching up to his neck. "I'll miss you."

"Me too, Baby Girl. I'll see you in 5 days okay?" He kissed me on the cheek.

My head was started to throb as another memory came in.

"I love your room, Oppa." I said as I fell back-first onto the bed. "Why is your bed so comfy?"

"KiEun? What are you doing in my room?" TOP's voice entered the room.

"Let's go eat. I'm hungry!" Bingu's voice came again.

"I don't wanna..." I whined a little. "You bed is to comfy.

My head spinned and I fell to the floor. Everything in reality started to become black spots but the memories were still crystal clear.

My laughter filled the room as Bingu tackled me with tickles.

"Can we go eat now?" He asked me as my hands were useless in pushing his away, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Okay! Okay! Stop!" I managed to get out in between his tickles.

"KiEun! Angel! Stay with me! Don't close your eyes." Hands were holding me up from the floor.

"You know that I love you, right?" His eyes stared into mine as he hovered over me. "You're my Angel."

"I know." I smiled, leaning up to give him a peck on the lips. "I love you too."

"Tabi..." I heard myself say raspsely before blacking out.

=======================================

Well. ummm. there's really nothing mych to say except that I'm extremely sorry. 

Please forgive me. I hope you like this chapter.

Feel free to leave love/hate comments/messages. I shall take them with a good heart.

Love,

Jessi