"Hyunmin-ah, Don't make me jealous"

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

9:47 AM -

"What a bright day~" Daehyun sat down infront of your seat. He had a bowl full of cream soup infront of him. 

"It is, Hyunmin did you sleep well last night?" Himchan looked at you. "umm, yeah.." you replied awkwardly.

"Wow! this is good!" Daehyun said after he took a first spoon of your cream soup. "I can't believe I was the one who teached you!" he nods. 

"Well thank you for teaching me..." You continue eating your cream soup. Daehyun and you had finished eating the cream soup, Himchan is watching the tv. He always woke up after 10:00 AM on holidays so his body won't do anything before 10:00 AM except eat, fix his hair, or get back to sleep. 

You took Himchan's dishes, Daehyun ate like 3 bowls of cream soup. Currently is his 4th bowl. 

Well i'm glad this will be his last bowl. 

You took his first untill third bowl, about to wash them. But then he grabbed your arm. 

"Let me do the dishes," He looked at you, "These are mine, so i'll wash it by myself." 

"Hmm well okay, i'm too lazy to do the dishes anyway.. But thank you for helping me, you just wash your dishes okay? Let me wash mine.." you put Himchan's dishes and yours on the dish washer so you could wash it later. You sat down on the sofa next to Himchan who is enjoying some kind of morning drama.

 

"Oppaa~" you sat down on the sofa like a kid while hugging brownie. 

"Hyunmin-ah, what happened to you on Friday, when i was absent?" Himchan asked you while press some random buttons on the remote. 

"Yongguk oppa told the principal about my problem, but he didn't tell him about my name. So he switched Junhong with Park May, Rae Na's assistant. That way Junhong could protect me when Rae Na do something. If Rae Na saw me talking with Jongup, she'll kill me for sure. Rae Na got her second detention, if she got another one, she'll be out from this school." You're hugging Brownie tightly.

"Well good to hear that, Yongguk took care of everything huh? he's a good leader and a guardian angel...and........" Himchan smiled. (BANGHIM ALERT BANGHIM ALERT

"Oh! by the way Park May is the one who told everything about me and Jongup to Rae Na, I've heard from someone that she likes you..?" You looked at Himchan curiously. 

Himchan looked down and pretend to not knowing anything. But then he took a deep breathe and spit it out. 

"From what i heard, yes, she is. But she is beautiful tought..." Himchan widened his eyes. 

"Don't tell me you like he-" You pointed at Himchan. 

Himchan shut your mouth, "I will never like her, I just thought about it. Beautiful face doesn't mean she'll be my ulzzang partner. Since she is helping Rae Na to bring you down, I'll hate her until she stop." 

You heard footsteps, a sudden Daehyun appeared next to Himchan who sat on the edge of the sofa. "Hyunmin-ah, i have finished those dishes," He paused, "all of them". 

"You don't need to wash all of them! but thank you for washing all those dishes, i was lazy anyways.." you yawned. 

"Then as a reward, let me sit next to you~" Daehyun sat next to you without you knowing. He is fast. So you sat on the sofa between 2 ULZZANG NAMJAS *cheers*

You were watching a Korean drama with Himchan and Daehyun. It was one of Himchan's favorite drama. You thought they weren't that good but the more you look at it, the more it looks interesting.

As you and Himchan were watching, Daehyun slowly put his hand on your waist from the back so Himchan won't see it. You could feel his fingers on your waist, but you felt comfortable with it because if it's Daehyun it won't be a problem for you. You move closer to Himchan so there won't be a gap which makes Himchan notice Daehyun's hands. As you get closer to Himchan, Daehyun gets closer to you. But Himchan saw Daehyun's fingers on your waist.

UNFORTUNATELY Himchan also wanted to put his fingers on your waist, but Daehyun did that already so Himchan's hands meet Daehyun's. 

"DAEHYUN-AH WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HYUNMIN" Himchan shouted to Daehyun as he removed his hands.

"I HUGGED HER, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HYUNMIN?! LOVE BETWEEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE INAPROPPRIATE!" Daehyun shouted back. 

You looked at Daehyun with the 'please remove your hands' face. But Daehyun keep arguing and he won't remove his hands. 

"Are you two even dating?!" Himchan argued, he lowered his voice. 

"We are" Daehyun removed his hand from your waist and put it on your shoulders. He smiled.

"How dare you took my lovely little Hyunminnie-dongsaeng's heart?" Himchan pretend to be mad at Daehyun.

wow i have such a long nickname.

"no! we are not dating! we're just in oppa-dongsaeng relationship!" you removed Daehyun's hands from your shoulders forcefully. 

"So you're replacing me?! What kind of dongsaeng are you!!" Himchan is angry, he turned his back to you and while folding his arms. 

"Mianhae oppa...... you're still my favorite oppa..." You said as you back hugged him. 

"Hyunmin-ah...don't make me jealous" Daehyun backhugged you.

He leaned his head on your hair while looking at the tv screen. Seems like he started to love that Korean drama. You pushed Daehyun to the back so he would fell on the sofa. You pulled Himchan so it would be like dominos. 

Everyone laughed. What a lovely morning. 

"Oh by the way, if you don't want to get bullied, you must stay with our members... Rae Na's gang got 7 members, so you better be careful with her gang... 1 vs 7 is too much..." Himchan stood up quickly.

"I know, I know oppa.. i'll be careful next time..." You stood up and struggling to help Daehyun to stood up. He refused to stood up because the sofa is very comfortable. 

"Wait i'll go upstairs, i want to take something..." Himchan said as he went to the stairs. 

 

"Ughh come on oppa, just sit down properly!" you shouted at Daehyun who still refuses to get up, "you're so hea-"

Just then Daehyun did stood up, but he touched your nose using his. Created a small gap between both of your lips. 

"My love is real, and only for you" He tried to push himself so he could kiss you, on your lips. You put your finger on his lips right before he pushed himself. You dragged yourself away from him.

"No, not now," you winked at him," Don't push yourself, i know your trick" You removed your finger and giggled. 

"How about now?" He leaned to you, touching his forehead with yours, "If your first kiss will be mine, you have to be my girlfriend. But if i can't, you have to wait till the right time okay? Never let anyone kiss you before i do!"

"no i w-" 

"Good girl," He messed with your hair. 

"Uuuhhh i'm tired.... I can't sleep yesterday........" He said as he lie down and put his head on your lap. He smiled then closed his eyes. You touched his soft cheeks and pinched it.

"Ouch! that hurts!" Daehyun woke up and touched the spot where you pinched him.

"It's not the right place to sleep!" you pinched his cheeks for the second time. 

"In your house?" He laughed

"No! not on my lap!" you pushed him away from your lap and your face turns red.

"Beware of my attack" he smirked to you with his some-kind-of-peverted smile. 

"Bring it on." You smiled.

"Oohh it's been 2 hours since I came here, guess i should head back home..." He stood up and went to the front door. 

"See ya tommorow Hyunmin-ah! Himchan hyung!" He closed the front door. 

 

 

DON'T WORRY HIMCHAN DOESN'T LOVE YONGGUK AS A LOVER

THIS IS NOT A FANFIC OKAY 

HE PRAISED HIM NOT LOVE HIM OKAY

HAHA I'M SERIOUS

OKAY SO YES FOR YOU GUYS WHO WERE WAITING FOR A FEW DAYS, THIS IS A 2 CHAPTER UPDATE!

MALAYSIA-SINGAPORE HERE I COME!