Cream soup!

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

- July 22 8:02 AM (Sunday) -

"Himchan oppa! Yah!! I've made you a cream soup!! Come here if you want!!" A loud voice in the morning appeared. It was your voice.

"Himchan oppa!!" you shouted for the second time, there's no respond. "Uhh i've woke him up just now, why isn't he coming?" You wonder.You've prepared 2 bowls and pour the hot cream soup inside both bowls. Then you went upstairs to make sure if he's awake or not. With a loud voice of yours, he should be awake. 

Ba-Bam! You opened the door. All you could hear was his snore, which was his habit. But you couldn't enter the room because there's something blocking it. You took a peek inside, it was Himchan behind the door.

HE IS SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR.

You tried to look angry, but at the same time you laughed because he snored and he slept on the floor.

I am a bad dongsaeng. 

"Oppa! Don't sleep here! get up!!" You kneel and patted his cheeks from outside the door.There's a little gap which could fit with your hands and your face. 

"Hyuminnnnnngggghhh" He whined.He's moving backwards so you could enter his room. You entered, but he got scolded by you. 

"OPPA THIS ISN'T THE RIGHT PLACE TO SLEEP!" you shouted, "oh by the way i've made you a cream soup..  Well you should eat it now while the soup is still warm" you lowered your voice. 

"Ngghhh.. Hyunmin-ah, jebal, i want to sleep...." He whined with his small eyes. You can't tell if he's awake or not.

"Well at least enjoy my first-successful cream soup! Yesterday I practiced with Daehyun oppa for this! Don't you know who's cleaning the messy kitchen yesterday?!" you started to scold him, but you realized it wasn't a good idea. 

"But i'm glad you're feeling better than before, when you caught fever." You lowered your voice once again. 

"You should be. Okay, Hyunmin-ah, i'll eat the cream soup." He sat down on the floor from lying position and went infront of the mirror. He fixed his hair, washed his face, and went downstairs.

"Enjoy your breakfast!!" you shouted as he went downstairs. You took the vacuum cleaner and cleaned his room. You took the blanket which is on the floor. 

 

"Hyunmin-ah!! How dare you leave me alone downstairs and told me to enjoy my breakfast alone!! HOW DARE YOU!" Himchan shouted from downstairs.

"Nae oppa, i'll be there in a few minutes!!" You shouted back. You returned the vacuum cleaner on the right place, fixed your hair, washed your face (because you're Himchan's lil sis :3)  and went downstairs.

"Oppa! is the soup warm enough?" you went downstairs carefully and ran to the dining room. 

"Ne! I love it!" He his lips. 

"Good to know," you sat down infront of him and ate your portion. The bell rang, you paused and take a look outside and it was Daehyun. 

"Himchan oppa, I'll go get the door. Eat well okay~" you leave immidiately because it's Daehyun oppa.

"hmm! hmm!" Himchan continue eating then nods. 

 

Your heart beats like crazy after remembering the 4-days ago confession and kisses. But you opened the door anyways. And there goes Jung Daehyun waiting outside the door. 

"Hyunmin-ah!~" Daehyun did bunny aegyo. 

"Daehyun oppa!~" You reply him with bbuing-bbuing ageyo, but then you laughed hard. 

"This is really.. embarassing..." Daehyun facepalmed himself as he laughed. 

"Daehyun-ah!!" Himchan shouted from the dining room, "Hyunmin made a cream soup for me~" 

"Aishh, why don't you invite me.." Daehyun glared at you. "I am the one who teached you how to make the cream soup!" he hit your head playfully. 

"Ah.. mianhae... why did you come here anyways?" you rubbed your head pretending it hurts so much. 

"i want to play with you, Hyunmin-ah" Daehyun smiled and went to the dining room immidiately as he shouted, "CREAM SOUP HERE I COME!" 

you giggled and followed him. 

 

WELL SORRY FOR SHORT UPDATE :/ I'LL BE GOING TO SINGAPORE TOMMOROW \(^.^)/ AND I AM VERY EXCITED~ SO I WON'T BE HERE FOR LIKE 7 DAYS OKAY :| take care guys~

I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE TITLE SO I WROTE THAT TEEHEE (i'm hungry anyways) And thank your for your comments and subscribers! >,< ll reply next week! :D