Fun Trip for 1 Night!

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

- 7:25 AM -

It was the current time. You and Junhong went out from that some-kind-of guest room and from a far you saw an island, it can be a large island but you'll never know about it unless you're arrived there.

"Junhong, are we going to that island?" You asked as you pointed that island you just saw. As you walked to the You released his hands without yourself knowing about it. 

"Umm.. yes..." Junhong answered, "Well Hyunmin.. I" He paused for a while.

You looked at him.

"I want to tell you something..." Junhong scratches his back hair as he leaned closer to you.

"and um... I shouldn't tell you this but......." Junhong breathes in and out.

 

"we're going to have a fun trip for 1 night!" 

 

"Yay~!" You shouted, I could enjoy my life for awhile~

But you remembered, "I DIDN'T BRING ANY CLOTHES! YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME!" You hit Junhong playfully.

"Well I told you, there will be a surprise" he blocked your attack with his hands.

You felt a sudden feeling on your waist. You feel nervous and you heard someone's breath. You turned your head around, it was Daehyun, he put his arms around your waist and backhugged you.

"Hyunmin-ah" he whispered on your ear. You're shocked and nervous. You looked at Junhong's face, it looks like he doesn't want to look at it.

"Hyung, we're in the middle of something here..." Junhong patted Daehyun's shoulder.

"Oh jinjja? Mianhae.. I'll go to the others," Daehyun walked away.

 

"Junhong, we're not talking about something important he-" You said to Junhong. But before you finished your own sentence, he interrupts.

"You're not Daehyun's girlfriend, aren't you?" Junhong asked you, he lay his fingers around your waist. What is he doing...?

"Junhong, what are you doin-"

"Aren't you?" He showed his serious face. You can't help but nods. You feel his some-kind-of-anger and you're scared. As time goes by, you feel his hands on your waist for a long time and it felt comfortable. You wanted Daehyun to come back here so he could just seperate both of you.

 

"We're arrived!" Junhong said as he walked away from you to the beach chairs. He removed his tie from his suit.

"Don't you feel hot? In a suit?" You laughed.

"Oh yeah, thank you... I'll change for awhile...." Junhong said as he took a shirt from the bench.

He changed his shirt RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU. You can see his abs but you refuse to look at it because it was too much privacy.

"W...why don't you change on the bathroom?" You refuse to look at his glorious body. Altough you never seen Daehyun's but it was very embarassing.

 

 

"I don't want to..." Junhong put on his shirt, "But I have to...change my pants...." he took his short pants and walked to the toilet.

"Wait here, Hyunmin-ah, don't go okay.. Promise me?" he said.

"Hm-mph" you answered as you looked at the sky.

 

What's wrong with Junhong? It looks like he's mad when Daehyun is around me..

 

You as you looked at the island. It wasn't that small, it's big. There's a boardsign, and you read it.

This island is the property of Choi Junhwang.

"Choi Junhwang? Who's that?" you wonder as you looked at the boardsign.

 

Wait if it's Choi then, it's Junhong's surname... Isn't it.... It's not like his family owned an island.... Right?

 

"Hyunmin! I'm here! what are you doing?~" Junhong appeared suddenly as he tapped your shoulders.

"Ah...I was just looking at that island," you replied, "by the way who's Choi Junhwang?"

 

A moment of silence, he haven't answered my question. I stared at him blankly. 

 

"He...he is my grandfather....w...wae?" Junhong tried to look at you.

"W...jin..jinjja?"

".....okay let's talk about something else, hyung! Leggo!" He shouted to the back. Jongup appears.

"Junhong-ah! Where are we?" Jongup ran towards Junhong, "this island? We're staying here tonight?"

"Uh-huh, I bet it will be fun!" Junhong went to the shore.

"Hyunmin-ah, let's enjoy this day" he smiled at you, "shall we?" He lend his hand so you can walk down from the ferry carefully.

"We should" you smiled back, carefully walk down while holding junhong's hands and walked to the shore. 

 

It's not like I love Junhong when Daehyun didn't see this... Well I just.. kinda..want to make sure if Daehyun's love for me is real or not..

 

" Hyunmin-ah~ Daehyun oppa is searching for you~ where are you~" You heard Daehyun's voice from the deck. From the shore you saw Daehyun looking around the ferry.

"Wait I have to tell Daehyun oppa to come do-" you told Junhong and walked back to the ferry, but Junhong blocked you with his hands.

"I'll tell him, now you just wait here okay?" Junhong pushed you to the white sands near the shore.

You haven't say anything and he just left you. A few minutes later you saw Daehyun and the others walking towards you with Junhong next to them. Daehyun showed his happiest face to you and you smiled.

"Hyunmin-ah! The weather is nice, isn't it?" He stand infront of you.

"Uh-huh, Daehyun oppa.... We're not dating aren't we?" You whispered.

"What? You want to date me? Why don't we just get marrie-" Daehyun giggled.

"We're not ready," you gave a bright smile, "silly." 

"If you want," he giggled. "I don't mind as long as it's you"

"Let's not talk about this infront of the others" you gave him a serious face, because the others are just playing around the shore and some were looking at you and Daehyun, they also heard both of you.

 

"Hyunmin-ah, don't tell me that Daehyun will be my brother in law....." Himchan shocked after hearing both of your conversation.

"We're just playing around oppa, no need to be-" You tried to keep calm and explain everything to Himchan. 

"Yes I will be, we're going to married someday" Daehyun wrapped his arms around you.

 

"Well let's go to the villa," Junhong walked away with Jongup and his bags.

 

Well that helps, I really couldn't say anything...

 

"Let's go, my about-to-be-wife" He hold your hands.

You walked without saying anything to reply him. It was very awkward. 

 

SORRY LATE UPDATE XP ON HIATUS FOR THESE THREE DAYS D: 

 

 

"Hyunmin, i'll find you till the end of the world." 

 

 

 

SO I REALLY NEED YOUR COMMENTS TO HELP ME IMPROVE MYSELF T^T THANKS~ <3

I REALLY THANKYOU FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS: 

 

I LURVE YOU GUYSSS <3 <3