A Trip to Somewhere

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

"Well let's go!" Junhong shouted  ran to that private beach. Everyone ran with Junhong except Himchan and Yongguk. 

"Yongguk! did you bring the camera?" Himchan asked Yongguk who walked with Himchan.

"Uh-huh, it's in my bag" Yongguk answered as he showed Himchan his backpack and pats it repeatedly. 

The seven of you arrived on the ferry. It's not that big but it has a lot of rooms in it. mm 10 or more maybe?

 

"Junhong, we're going to have a party here or we'll go to other place?" you asked Junhong who's looking at the view from the deck. 

"It's a surprise, you'll see it" Junhong winked. 

"Please tell me.." you beg him to tell you.

"Nope, i won't" Junhong refuses. You just sighed and went to the 'main room'

 

"Is that a billiard why is it here" you looked around, everything's interesting. Even the wallpaper is very interesting.

Junhong followed you to the main room, everyone followed Junhong. You saw Junhong sat down on the beanie sofa near the entrance door. And the others are just walking around.

"Junhong! I never knew you've owned a ferry!" Yongguk is also looking around the main room, he stand beside the beanie sofa.

"Not me, my appa did. It's okay to borrow my appa's ferry." Junhong relaxed on the beanie sofa. He put his legs on his other lap.

 

Himchan went inside the main room, as he found a weird triangular bed, he ran and lie on it.

"Aishh i'm so tired.." Himchan collapsed. 

"Don't tell me you didn't sleep last night.." You walked towards Himchan with your hands folded. 

"A...ani.." Himchan looked at you and touched his forehead.

"You sure? you look pale.." you removed his hands and touched his forehead, it's a bit warm thought.

"I'm sure i'll be fine.. just don't want to ruin this wonderful day" he smiled.

"i was worried..." you added, you sat down next to him with a small space (because it's a weird triangular bed -_-)

"It's okay, Hyunmin-ah.. let's pick up some fresh air on the deck.." He stood up and walked to the deck. You saw there's only Yongguk and Junhong on the main room. You went outside with Himchan. 

You saw Daehyun lying on a blue beach chair. He got a glass of wine on his hands.

"Himchan hyung!" He shouted as he saw you and Himchan walking out from the main room, "Wine for you, hyung~" Daehyun feeling relaxed as he lend Himchan a glass of wine. "It tasted good!" Daehyun added as he bit his lips.

"Everything tasted good for you," Himchan said, "wait aren't you too young for this?" 

"Who cares, it's fine for me" Daehyun put his glass of wine on the table beside him. He put on his sunglasses, "What a hot day... should i took off my suit?" Daehyun asked you. yes you. 

"Uhh...well if you feel uncomfortable, you should" You answered. DAEHYUN WILL BE NO LONGER IN A SUIT.  *author cries*

"Okay then" Daehyun took off his upper part.

"You're in the wrong place, oppa" you covered your eyes as it's not suitable for kids under 18. You blushed and nervous. 

"Well i've got my white t-shirt under my suit, and i need to change my pants.." Daehyun stood up with his white t-shirt and pants, go to somewhere else, leaving his suit on his chair. 

 

You and Himchan walked away, well you've been following Himchan because you've got no idea where to go. But then Youngjae ran from the other direction while holding a camera, to your direction. He touches your shoulder and stand beside you and Himchan. He puts his hand-which is holding the camera-infront of you. 

"Hyunmin-ah, say 'Kimchi'~ " Youngjae gave a big and bright smile. You haven't say 'Kimchi' but he pressed the button first. 

"Ooohhh i look handsome," Youngjae looked at his camera while rubbing his cheeks, "again~" he put his camera infront of you for the second time.

"Hey- hey! i wanna join!" Himchan leaned closer to Youngjae, to fit inside the camera. 

"Everybody! Kimchi~" Youngjae shouted as he did a V pose with his hands. 

"Youngjae op-" you wanted to say something

-

"WAIT I'M NOT READY" you complained.

"GOT HYUNMIN DERP PICTURE HAHA THIS IS UNEXPECTED" Youngjae take a look on the camera. IT'S A DERP PICTURE OF YOU!

"I'll give this to Daehyunnie~ Daehyun! where are you?" Youngjae ran away as he shouted Daehyun's name. 

"YOUNGJAE OPPAA! ANDWAEE!" you shouted as you chased Youngjae. He ran to the top of the ferry. You followed him, but after you arrived he jumped back and left. 

"Hmph.. OPPA COME HERE!" You shouted to playful Youngjae, "I'LL FIGHT ONE ON ONE, DON'T BE A COWARD!"

"I'LL FIGHT ONE ON ONE! (Yongguk's rap in Warrior~) hahahaha Calm down, calm down... what's wrong?" you heard a low and deep voice beside you, it was Yongguk in a wife beater with his jeans. He wore his own sunglasses.

"Hyunminnie, calm down~ what's wrong with you?" You heard a familiar voice

"Junhong, is that you?" You turned around as you saw that one guy with long legs lying on a beach chair, he wore a blue-white striped t-shirt and white pants with his sunglasses. His blond straight hair looks like they're trying to escape because of the wind.

"Uh-huh, this is me..." Junhong took his sunglasses and he showed you his face. His small eyes because of the sunlight that shines to them. 

"What's wrong with Youngjae?" Yongguk took off his sunglasses, looking at you curiously. 

"Well he's a troublemaker.." You searched for youngjae with your eyes, he went somewhere but you can't find him. 

"Hmm, okay then.." Yongguk nods. He put on his sunglasses back.You're glad that he won't ask anything about you and Youngjae and that derp picture of yours.

"Junhong-ah," Yongguk stood up from his lying position.He sat down on the beach chair, "I'll go get some drinks.." He patted Junhong's lap, "Hyunmin-ah, sit on my spot okay? It bothers me to see you stand up there" Yongguk looked at you. You smiled as you saw him going down to the deck. 

"So.." you walked to Yongguk's seating spot, and you sat down. "The view is amazing.." you looked around. 

"Meh, it is..." Junhong put on his sunglasses. 

You put on your hat while looking around. It's a hot and windy day. You enjoyed the views of a random island and those houses you just passed by. You feel amazed with the view because you never went to another place except school, markets, restaurants. 

"Hyunmin-ah.. we've still got our science project, and it have to be completed in two more days..." Junhong said, "Should we finished it today?" 

"Ugh, don't remind me about that stupid project" You pouts, "I want to enjoy this short-vacation!" You smiled.

"Well i'll accept that as a yes." Junhong merong-ed

"Wait i didn't say ye-" You complained. 

"Let's play hide and seek!" Junhong sat down, "I'll hide first!" Junhong jumped to the deck.

"Jinjja.. that guy is so tall..." You feel amazed because he jumped that high.

 

SORRY IT TOOK LONG FOR THIS CHAPTER TO UPDATE >_<

I'LL POST PICTURES TOMMOROW BECAUSE I'M SLEEPY

GAAHHHH I EVEN FORGOT ABOUT THE TITLE HAHA FORGIVE ME