Confession or Question?

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

"I'll give this to Himchan oppa, you guys go eat first. Don't eat Jongup, Yongguk, and mine, you hear that Daehyun oppa?" 

"Like i would" He replied as he ate his ramen. You went upstairs with the hot porridge on a tray and knocked the door to Himchan's room. You entered and saw Himchan lying on his bed, "Oppa, i made porridge for you, please eat this instead of ramen, this would make you feel better"

You put the hot porridge on a table beside his bed. Yongguk has prepared a bucket full of cold water and Jongup has prepared a towel. Yongguk put the towel inside the cold water, fold it and put it on Himchan's forehead.

"Gumawo dongsaeng, i'll eat it" Himchan looked at you and smiled.

"Please get well soon.. i need you.." you sat next to him on the bd. He stood up so he could talk to you easily.

"You've got them, feel free to tell them about your problems okay?" he pointed to Yongguk and Jongup.

"I know," you paused, "But as long as you're fine, i'll be okay..so please take care of yourself next time." you hugged him, he hugged you back.

"Okay i'll eat the porridge, you guys go and enjoy your ramen, I'll be here.." he put his forehead-towel back to the bucket and took the porridge. 

"No, we will eat here.. we won't leave you" Yongguk patted Himchan's shoulder. Jongup went downstairs and called Daehyun, Junhong, and Youngjae to go upstairs with their own ramen. That way Himchan won't be alone in his room. Junhong is a cute and also funny, he fails to do aegyo. He told you that Himchan always teaches Junhong to do aegyo. As expected of the aegyo master. Youngjae is a fluffy person, you called him "fluffyjae oppa" because of his fluffy-ness. He kept on playing with his phone as you ate the ramen. Yongguk is actualy a caring person, he took care of Himchan and his favorite food is ramen. Daehyun ate Himchan's ramen and he wants more.

"Oppa let me take care of the dishes," you said as you took their dishes. "Gumawo, Hyunmin-ah" they replied.

"I'll help you," Daehyun also wanted to took their dishes.

"No need, i could take care of this by myself.. Just sit down," You order him to sit down and he did. You took the remaining dishes and went downstairs.

While you wash the dishes, you felt something on your hands.. It was Daehyun's hands. He put his arms around you and touched both of your hands. He is behind you you feel nervous and happy at once. You startled but tried to keep calm and asked, "O..Oppa what are you do-" 

"I want to help you clean the dishes.." He put his head on your shoulder.

" B..but-"

"Ah mianhae, i was just kidding around," he removed his hands and stand beside you, "Here let me help you." 

He helped you a bit, but you feel happy because you could spend some time with Daehyun alone. You cleaned you hands after then.

"Hyunmin-ah, let's sit down for a while.." Daehyun hold your hands. You sat down on the chair next to the dining table, and he sat next to you. You tried to avoid his eyes which is looking at you. 

"Hyunmin-ah, don't you know that i love you?" He giggled.

"What." you're shocked, how can a school ulzzang and prince love an antisocial and also a bully-victim. 

"Ah ne, you're just cute and..........." he paused, "i promise i'll protect you," he blushed. Still, you tried not to look at his eyes. 

"I love you... since we met.... i was joking back then when i asked Himchan hyung about ' may i have her 'but i think my love for you untill now...... is still a joke.. so just forget about what i said..." he looked down and crossed his hands. 

"S..Shall we go upstairs...? Shall.. we? t...they're wai..ting for.. u..s..." You blushed and left him to the stairs, you couldn't answer him because it's only a confession, not a question. You were nervous back then and you just have to say 'no comment' about it. 

"We should, everybody is waiting for us..." he tried to avoid eye contact with you as you walked upstairs.

 

- 20:56 -

You went to Himchan's room and saw Himchan oppa is sleeping, you saw Junhong just came back from the bathroom inside Himchan's room and he is shirtless (ASDLASKHFASHGLKA I CAN'T). He saw you and he is embarassed.

"Chyea we are the....HYAA! HYUNMIN-AH! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Junhong startled, good thing that Himchan is still sleeping. 

"I.. wait you're going to sleep here?" You pointed at him, well feeling a bit embarassed because he is SHIRTLESS.

"Y..yes... why?" Junhong asked. "Help me to prepare some matress for you to sleep.. you don't want to sleep on the floor don't you?" you grabbed his hand to leave Himchan's room.

"WAIT UNTIL I PUT ON MY SHIRT OKAY?!" he tried to let go and he is embarassed.

Junhong helped you, but where's Daehyun? He's downstairs watching tv and eat. He needs to eat until he wants to sleep. "Junhong, gumawo.. i thought you won't help me.." You wiped you sweat after moving some mattress to Himchan's room.

"Anything for you, Hyunmin-ah.." Junhong went back to  room and you went downstairs. To eat with Daehyun since he took your snacks. Youngjae and Yongguk are having a shower, NOT TOGETHER (noooo not bangjae :/ ) since there are 4 bathrooms on your house. 

 

- 21:04 Himchan's room - 

"Aren't you guys supposed to be home right now?" Himchan asked them who are talking about something. 

"No, we're staying over... right?" Youngjae grabbed his back to took the charger of his phone which is low battery. 

"Ah yes, prepare your stuffs okay.. go ahead and sleep here," Himchan said as he lie down on his bed and look at another direction.

"So how's the porridge?" Yongguk walked towards Himchan and asked.

"I feel better, she never fails me.. i am happy to have a dongsaeng like her.." Himchan smiled.

"Wow your dongsaeng even prepare us sleeping mattres.." Jongup looked at some sleeping mattes next to Himchan's bed and patted one of those.

Himchan just smiled, "see?"

"When did you told her we will have a sleepover today?" Junhong asked Himchan

"Oh wait i didn't tell her?" Himchan remembered.

 

- 21:14 -

You went upstairs with Daehyun behind you. You knocked the door and peeked, "Himchan oppa?"

"Hyunmin-ah, thank you for preparing all these mattress.." Himchan smiled at you. 

"Don't move too much oppa, you need to take a rest.." You replied.

"Daehyun hyung, where have you been?" Junhong asked. "I was downstairs eating and watching tv.." Daehyun covered his mouth which is full of cake.

"Okay i'll be going to my room..." You said as you stood up and wanted to leave, "ah wait.." you sit back down and kissed Himchan on his cheeks. Then you left.

"Well guys be right back, i should go to the toilet...." Daehyun said as he touched his stomach and went outside. 

"Himchan-ah, i envy you. I always wanted to have a little sister..." Yongguk smiled.

"You should be." Himchan laughed.

 

HAHA CHAPTER 5 CHYEA

 

- straight face -

 

 

 

 

FAV:

 

NOW I AM HUNGRY SOMEONE BUY ME FOOD D:

OR I WILL EAT ZELO