Junhong's Birthday Party

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

- October 11, Friday 9:30 - 

Days passed, you'll never know what will happen after this. To survive from July till October is such an easy thing to do with Himchan oppa and the others protecting you from Rae Na. Right now you're in the middle of Social studies class. It was boring since Himchan teached you those stuffs about geography. 

"Hyunmin-ah! Hyunmin-ah!" Junhong threw an eraser at you while whispered quietly from his seat. The teacher won't notice because she's focus with the subject. You were daydreaming about being Daehyun's future girlfriend. You ignored Junhong who called you for like a thousand times. 

Daehyun was busy with his grade-two works so he would visit you often since you've got Junhong and Jongup. Fortunately Jongup saw Junhong who seems to need some help. Junhong gave Jongup a signal to make Junhong noticed by you. 

First of all, Jongup looked right to see is Rae Na is looking at him or not. Well it's a good thing that Rae Na slept on her table. Only if you were allowed to pick your phone in the middle of the class, you would love to take a picture of her. Then Jongup poked you on your back.

Well you'll know how it feels since Jongup got those 'cheetos' arms. 

You turned around, "Waeee? no need to poke me! it hurts!" you whined silently as you rubbing your back part which has been poked by Jongup. Jongup pointed at Junhong. And finally you looked at Junhong's direction.

Junhong gave you a hand-signal, He told you and Jongup to go to the rooftop and hold a meeting with the other oppas. Junhong walked to the teacher and showed his phone to her. She nods and let the three of you outside. 

UNFORTUNATELY RAE NA WOKE UP AND SHE NOTICED JONGUP WHO WALKED BEHIND YOU AND JUNHONG and were about to get outside from the class. She thought that Jongup is alone, so she wanted to follow Jongup by telling the teacher she wanted to go to the toilet. 

You, Junhong, and Jongup went to the rooftop. It's the second time you ditch a lesson, well it's a boring lesson anyways so you shouldn't feel guilty. 

"Junhong, what have you showed to the teacher?" you asked Junhong while looking at his phone. 

"oh.. it's a message from Himchan hyung, he told us to go to the rooftop.." He said as he walked to the stairs. 

Rae Na was walking far behind you, but then she realized you walked together with Junhong and Jongup. In the end a teacher came, and caught the four of you. It's a good thing that Junhong showed his phone to the teacher about the message, but then Rae Na was called to go to the principal's room. GOOD. 

The three of you arrived safely on the rooftop. Himchan, Youngjae, and Yongguk are waiting for you. 

"Hyunmin-ah!! I miss you~" Himchan pouts. 

"Oppa i miss you too~" you pouted back. Both of you laughed and you sat next to Himchan. 

"That's my Hyunminnie!" He smiled as he messed with your hair. 

The others are looking at both of you without any expressions. 

"Oh! yes you know guys, we're going to have an important event in the next 4 days.." Yongguk smiled as he looked at Junhong. 

"Junhong-ahm you've grown up" Youngjae leaned Junhong closer to him, he put his arms around Junhong's neck and messed with Junhong's blond hair. 

"Hy..Hyung! andwae!" Junhong tried to get off from Youngjae's hand but he just can't

"Hyung.. Daehyun hyung isn't here?" Jongup asked Himchan. 

"Anniya, he got an important project to do.." Youngjae replied, "Since i have finished the project, i went here.." 

 

"Junhong! what do you want for your 16th birthday party?" Yongguk hit Junhong's back loudly. 

"Well at least don't hit me on my birthday party..." Junhong pouts as he tried to act like a baby. 

While Junhong, Youngjae, Jongup, and Yongguk are playing around, you whispered to Himchan, "Oppa! what should i give to Junhong? I've only know him for three months and it's not enough..." 

"I'm sure you'll know about it later.." He pinched your cheeks. 

"Oppa that hurts!" You touched your cheeks. He's still a playful oppa, after all.. 

Junhong said he wants to celebrate his birthday party with us on a ferry, as expected of a son from a rich family.

"I want to have a party only for us, our gang. I want to have fun with you guys~" He laughed. 

"On a ferry? daebak!" You shouted excitedly. 

The bell rang, and it's break time. Everyone went back to their own class. You and Junhong went back to the class, but Jongup went to the cafeteria with Yongguk. 

"Junhong.. what do you want for your birthday?" you asked, you're not supposed to ask this to Junhong but you should. 

"Hmm... I would love handmade stuffs, well you know why..." Junhong answered. He feel embarassed. 

"Okay then... i'll try to make something for you" you winked. He smiled to you. 

 

I SKIPPED THREE MONTHS YAY 

OKAY SO THIS WOULD BE EXCITING HAHA

FOR ZELO BIASED BABYZ, YOU WILL ENJOY THE NEXT CHAPTER. 

For Daehyun biased BABYz, JUST HOPE FOR THE BEST OKAY DAEHYUN TU DA RESCUEEEE

I AM ZELO BIASED SO I MADE THIS STORY MORE INTERESTING HAHA

ONCE AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAEHYUNNIE OPPAA~ ;D

BY THE WAY SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE :/

*gimme some worms umma*