Secret Garden

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

The morning sunlight and the fresh air infront of the corridor of the guest house. A beautiful view of trees right in front of your eyes. 6.45 AM is the current time. You were awake because Junhong told you to meet him infront of your room at 7 AM. 

 

Since you didn't prepare anything to go on this 'sudden vacation', you wore the dress that Junhong gave you yesterday. 

 

You were standing infront of your room, leaned your back to the cubical column facing to Junhong's room. Still no sign of him coming out from his room. After a few seconds of waiting, you looked back to the wonderful view on your right, it's a small garden full of trees. 

 

You looked back to Junhong's room, and hoping that he'll come out soon. It seems like he's going to be late. While waiting, you get yourself to walk around that garden. 

 

You went straight to the koi pond. Looking at your reflection on the surface of the water. Remembering those happy moments with Daehyun, now you're confused with all these stuffs after Junhong came into your love-life. In just a few seconds, all you see is black. 

 

Someone is behind me. I can hear his breathing voice. It's a namja. 

 

His hands were covering your eyes without any reason. Your heart trembling as you panicked, What's going on? 

 

Don't tell me i'm going to be kid...napped?!

 

you grabbed his wrist, "L..Let me go!" But suddenly you feel a smooth skin as you touched his wrist. You feel relieved as he whispered. 

 

"Don't worry, it's me.." A gentle voice you heard, near your ears. You lowered your heartbeat, this voice.. it's Junhong's voice

 

"J..Ju.." You trembled, feeling nervous and uneasy. But if it's Junhong, everything is going to be fine as long as he's next to you.

 

Junhong opened your eyes, "Yes it's me," He chuckled cutely. He held your shoulder, and forcefully turned your body facing his. "Sorry for making you scared, I was going to surprise you" He smiled innocently, without any feeling of guilty-ness. 

 

"Y..YOU..!" You showed him your anger towards his surprise. You hit his arm playfully as you pouted. Junhong laughed as he goes into his acting side. 

 

"Ouch.. it hurts.." He touched his arm and keep on making weird noises, like his arms is bleeding and it hurts. Junhong pouted as he sat down on the grass, "Apologize to me!" 

 

You giggled as you sat down facing him, "Why should I? You deserve it~" 

 

His cheek puffed along with his bright white face. You breathed out without looking at his beautiful pale white skin and a perfection face with a dimple as he laughed freely. 

 

Junhong smiled, "Now, let's go!" He hold your hands as you stood up. 

You shook your head and say, "I'll apologize you if you carry me to the place!" Quite troublesome but it might be a good idea, because you just wanted to tease Junhong.

 

"Aigoo, Okay..." Junhong chuckled as he leaned his upper part of body to the ground. Kinda hard to get on a 184-cm tall guy. You carefully stepped up and you're on his back. He held your tights tightly, so you won't fall to the hard ground

 

You looked around carefully, hoping no one would see you and Junhong walking together, going on a date together. Not really a date but, just some time to be alone. If Daehyun sees you with Junhong, there won't be any way to tell him that you and Junhong aren't dating. Daehyun can be jealous sometimes, in a playful way. You giggled as you remembered those moments where him and your brother fighting about you. 

 

"What's with that beautiful smile of yours, princess?" Junhong teased, he turned his head to 9 o'clock. He walked slowly to avoid himself slipped on the ground and ruin your dress and everything that he planned. 

 

You hit his back, "Eyy, just walk." 

 

------------------------------------

 

He walked you to the path full of flowers that you walked through yesterday, you remembered those memories where Daehyun wanted you to be his future wife. You smiled like an idiot as Junhong turned his head again, but it seems like he doesn't care about it anymore and he continued. He tightened his grip along your tights, near your knees. You blushed and embarassed, even Daehyun never lay his hands on your tights. 

 

"We're here." Junhong carefully pulled his back to the ground, as you went down and landed on the ground. You were looking around, trying to find the place that Junhong took you to, but there's nothing except bushes, path, and flowers. You saw the brightest pink flower for the second time, it caught your attention. Junhong touched that flower that caught your attention.

 

"Where..?" You followed Junhong without any clue of what's going on, "N...That flower is precious! Don't do this, Junhong!" You said, trying to protect the flower without knowing why. 

 

"Silly, it was a doorknob." Junhong chuckled as he pulled the flower from the bush. A huge hole appeared on the bushes as you were shocked. 

 

"W..What is this?" You looked around and feel amazed, it's a secret garden! You followed Junhong as he stepped inside the bushes and it closed itself right after you went inside. 

 

"Uwah.. This is beautiful..." You said, looking at those flowers surrounding the dark green gate, they bloomed perfectly. Fresh and clean air is all over the garden, it feels great to be there. Heaven on earth. 

 

"Welcome to our secret garden," Junhong smiled as he wrapped his hands around your shoulders and walked you around.

 

"Secret garden?" You were shocked. What an unexpected thing to own a secret garden. Like.. Why secret? Secret..............

"Yeah, secret garden... You might think it's crazy to have a secret garden, but.. Why not?" He chuckled and led you to the place full of beautiful white-perfectly bloomed lilies.

 

"Junhong, you.. Really?" You grinned with a little bit laughter inside it. 'Why not?' That surprised you.

 

"Now.. As you can see most of the backgrounds you saw from the ferry were all taken from here.. Most of them." Junhong smiled as he showed you all beautiful flowers and views. even a map. A map. He walked you around for like one hour, well since you both went to the secret garden earlier than the destined time, you got more time to be spent with him.

 

"This is really amazing.... Your family is.. It's like the richest family on earth.." You widened your eyes as you look around, they're just too much.

 

"Really? Well our family is the... Fourth..." Junhong looked down, trying not to show off about his wealth to you.

 

"Are you kidding me or what?" You glared at him and chuckled. But still, you're amazed.

 

 

-----------------------------

 

Junhong led you to a place with two chairs made of beautifully decorated and painted white metal and a table made of glass. It looks like those furnitures you saw on the ferry.

 

"Yeah, once again.. My uncle owned a furniture industr-" Before Junhong finished his sentence, you playfully pinched his arms.

 

"I understand," You chuckled.

 

Junhong just smiled and and he pulled a chair for you to sit on it. You just smiled and sat on it. Junhong sat on the other side. "Hyunmin, do you remember I wanted to talk to you about something..yesterday?" Junhong looked at you with his eyes focusing on a point, you.

 

"Uh-huh..." You replied, looking at that background, "So.. What's the problem, Junhong?"

 

"Hyunmin I........" Junhong looked around as he fans himself with his hand, kinda hot inside here. Then he gulped and looked down, probably feeling tired. 

 

 

 

 

"I like you, Hyunmin."

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

IS IT A LONG UPDATE OR IS IT A SHORT UPDATE IDK

MY ENGLISH HAS IMPROVED \m/ I THINK

IDK OTL

 

and thankyou for my lovely subscribers, and the upvote ; u ; <3 /le huggles you all/