Daehyun, Junhong, and you.

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

July 23, Tuesday 8:14 -

You were playing soccer with namjas in your class on PE class. In junior high school, you're the leader in the girls soccer team because the coach is interested with your skills.

Well now you're taking a rest for the victory of 4-2. From a far distance you saw Daehyun is playing basketball.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hyunmin-ah, good game!" Junhong offered you a high-five, you high-fived him.

"Gumawo Junhong-ah! You were awesome when you kicked the ball from our goal to their goal!" You covered your sweat with your handkerchief.

"It was nothing, I love to play soccer since elementary..." He drank a lot of water.

You looked at the basketball court, "Junhong-ah, since we've won, should we watch the senior's basketball game?" You pointed at the basketball court which is right next to the soccerfield.

"Yes! We should! There should be Daehyun and Youngjae hyung right there!" He smiled.

"Let's take a seat on that bench! For a closer look!" You dragged him to the bench full of seniors so you can see Youngjae and Daehyun who we're playing basketball.

"Look! It's Youngjae hyung who is holding the ball!" He pointed at Youngjae.

"Uwaa.." You're amazed with his game.

"Youngjae scored, and yeojas from his class shouted, "Youngjae jjang!! Youngjae jjang!"

"Kamsahabnidaa~ " Youngjae ran to the bench where those yeojas are screaming and he bowed to them. Youngjae showed a heart-gesture hand to them, they screamed.

"Wow, Youngjae oppa is very popular.. He should be an idol." You 'wow'-ed Youngjae.

"Junhong-ah! It's nice to see you!" Youngjae noticed Junhong and waved at him,"Hyunmin-ah! Have a nice day!" He shouted at you.

"Ne oppa! Have fun with your game!" You screamed back.

At that time Daehyun, who sat down on the basketball court noticed you and smiled at you.

Your eyes met his, you can feel his love even from a far distance. He stood up, drank his water, and joined the game. You saw him score a lot and those yeojas cheering for him.

He scored a lot for his team, with the help of Yoo Youngjae. Both of them made an awesome teamwork.

Everytime he scored, he looked at you with his 'Do I look awesome today?' Look.

"Daehyun hyung is amazing, isn't he?" Junhong looked at you.

"Daebak..." You're amazed with Jung Daehyun's skill.

"But I can do better than that," Junhong laughed, "just wait till next year, I'm sure I'll be better than him."

"You can never be a better person than Jung Daehyun," You paused, "He is the most amazing person I've ever met"

"You will look at me later" Junhong laughed.

"I won't" You giggled.

 

The coach called you and junhong to play soccer for the second time, without saying anything to Youngjae or Daehyun, both of you left and went back to the soccer field.

The sun shines bright and let you sweat more. You couldn't control yourself as you breathe hard. You were exhausted, but for the sake of your team, you continued.

When you ran to the other team's goal, Rae Na stepped on your feet with her "super expensive and limited" soccer shoes. She even kicked you, and she mean it. But others thought that it was a coincidence.

In the end you were injured because of her, she made you fell on the ground painfully.

"Ah... It's bleeding.." You sat on the ground in the middle of field while cleaning your bruise. It was a serious injury, but others thought it was just a light pain.

Junhong went to you,"Hyunmin-ah.. You should go to the clinic.."

"But my feet hurts.... I can't walk..."

"Let me carry you okay...." Junhong carried you bridal-style, and you're panic.

"Junhong!! Anniya!! I'll be fine!! No need to carry me!"

"Don't move, or I'll drop you" He smiled with his devil-smile.

You shut your mouth.

He is a b e a s t .

Everyone looked at you, but you tried to avoid eye contact with everyone. They remain silent as you and Junhong walked away.

Some girls from Rae Na's looked at you with their fury eyes. One girl from Rae Na's group tried to kick the ball to your face because of jealousy, but Junhong avoid it.

Junhong looked at her with his eyes saying that 'Throw that ball to her and I'll kill you' she walked away to Rae Na and cried.

'Ahahaha, yes, Junhong naekkeoya. Back off!'

wait it's not really naekkeoya, but he's on your side with you.

You smiled for your victory. But when you and Junhong walked past by the basketball court, Daehyun saw Junhong.

"Junhong-ah! Where are you going?" He shouted and waved to Junhong, "Who's that girl?"

Junhong stopped. Daehyun went to Junhong and your direction.

"Junhong, don't let him see my face..." You whispered to Junhong.

"Hyu-Hyunmin-ah?" Daehyun walked to you.

I'm dead.

"Hyung, her injury is getting worse. I will carry her to the clinic," Junhong said as he walked.

"Let me carry her, I am responsible for her..." Daehyun offered Junhong to put you on his hands. You blushed, but sadly Junhong answered,

"It's okay hyung, I'm her bestfriend, and I'll carry her to the clinic.." He smiled to Daehyun.

"I... I'm her boyfriend okay." Daehyun showed Junhong his serious face.

"Are you kidding me hy-"

"I'm serious..." Daehyun took you from Junhong's hands,

"I understand you hyung," Junhong said as he walked away, "Take care of her okay?"

"Gumawo Junhong, you're my best dongsaeng"

Daehyun nodded and walked away. He walked to the clinic carrying you, "Shall I use this moment to kiss you?" He giggled.

"Oppa, faster, it hurts.." You feel the pain is getting more painful, " stop thinking about kissing and boyfriend-girlfriend stuffs! I'll tell you everything later!"

"And I'm not your girlfriend!", you added.

"Why don't you complain to me when I told Junhong I am your boyrfriend?" He walked faster.

You remain silent, "because I was speechless?"

"Which means you agreed, right?" He smiled.

"Ugh, just walk faster" You folded your hands and pretend to be mad. He laughed and both of you arrived on the clinic.

 

 

HAHA YES WIFI *cheers* I'll be going to Singapore today~ hope we can meet :D Well sorry about the messy update, I haven't edited the story as I knew you wanted the update as soon as possible (well I've read the whole story again as an author and I want update from the author :\ and also from your comments~) sorry if haven't replied anything, I'll reply soon :D

 

Have fun guys! peace~