Jongup the Genius

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

Jongup is a genius. He gave you three papers, one is the real letter, a fake letter, and the letter to guide you on what should you do with those two letters. 

"Oh, we'll let you go this time, but next, we won't." She put you down and left you. 
"Ahaha pabos" you whispered as you sat down. 
You went to the rooftop and met Jongup. 
"Jongup-ah, you're a genius.. Your plan worked" 
"Ahahah yeah.. Thanks" he scratched his back hair. 
"So this is your some kind of hideout?" You sat next to him who is leaned on the wall. 
"Yes, no one could enter this place, since we've got permission to have a meeting.." 
"Meeting?"
"Oh, because of Youngjae and Yongguk hyung's intelligent and leadership, the principal made us the organization of the school. Well our members are 2 people from grade 3, 2 people from grade 2 and 2 people from grade 1..."
"Who is Junhong? Who is Yongguk? Who is-" Jongup quickly shut your lips. 
"Junhong is in class 1-D, Youngjae is Daehyun hyung's classmate, and Yongguk is Himchan hyung's bestfriend" He removed his fingers from your lips.
At that time, you heard footsteps and asked Jongup who it that. The door opened, it was Himchan, Daehyun, and 3 other mysterious guys. 

"Nah, Hyunmin, those three guys are Yongguk, Junhong, and Youngjae" Jongup introduced them to you. 
"Ah annyeonghaseyo...." You stood up and bowed infront of them. They smiled. 
"Ohh, she got some manners," That one guy smiled to you with his gummy smile.
"Himchan oppa, I have to tell you something,about Rae Na..." You quickly went to Himchan. 
"Himchan-ah, is this your dongsaeng?" That guy with headset around his neck asked Himchan. 
"Ne, Wait guys I want to talk about this with her... Daehyun, Jongup-ah, come here." Himchan said as he dragged you to the other place a bit far away from those three unknown guys. 

"Rae Na.. Her target is me.." You rest your head on Himchan's chest, "Jongup, please continue" 
Jongup told Himchan and Daehyun about the whole story. Daehyun hold your shoulders while they're listening to Jongup's story.
"Jongup-ah, thank you for protecting my sister. I don't know what will happen to her if you didn't gave her the fake letter" Himchan patted Jongup's shoulders, then he hugged Jongup. 
"Hyunmin-ah, call us when you need help. We'll be there for you, because from now on, you're our dongsaeng" Daehyun patted your hair. 

Then you all went back to those three unknown people who are waiting for you all. "Wow so you're all blond...." You looked at their hair, "the school allowed you to dye your hair?" 
"Ah no, only for us." Someone from those three replied, that guy with a some kind of ramen hair. It sure is hard to recognize them all except that ramen haired guy.

The bell rang, the break is over. "Ah we've got Korean lessons today! Jongup-ah, let's go!" You grabbed Jongup and ran. "Oppa, thankyou for your help," You smiled at Himchan and Daehyun, opened the door and closed it.
Inside the building, to avoid pabo-girls and rumours, you let go of Jongup's hand. "Let's go and act like we're strangers.." You said as you walked infront of Jongup. 
Jongup hold your hand, "anniya, we should walk together" 
"I don't want Rae Na to approach me again, so you better get in a distance with me.." You walked infront of Jongup
"Fine then." 

You both walked to the class without even talking about stuffs. Inside the class he didn't gave you papers or talked to you. And after Korean lessons, it will be English lessons. The english teacher is late, and you went outside the class. Jongup also went outside the class, but to the other class. 

-12:00-
Break time~ you went to the rooftop and saw someone is talking with Jongup. He is a cute blonde kid with that ramen hair, "are you a lost kid?" You asked him. 
"Of course not, my legs are long, you can see it" He showed his legs and pointed it. 
"Oh, hi Hyunmin.. This is Junhong, from class 1-D.. I went to his class this afternoon before english class" Jongup introduced you to Junhong. 
"Ughh you won hyung." Junhong said as he fold his hands, gave Jongup a few money. 
"Well I bet that when you saw Junhong, you'll think that he is still a kid or a baby.." Jongup laughed, "And I was right"
"After all you're a genius, oppa" you smiled and join their conversation.
"Our break time is 15 minutes earlier than hyungs, so let's be honest to each other since we're in the same grade.." Jongup clapped his hand once. You and Junhong stared him blankly. 

 

"Oh yeah by the way, Junhong, will you accept my offer?" Jongup put his hands around Junhong's neck.
"As if I want" Junhong is still mad. 
"Jebal, I'll gave you the money back-" 
"Double the amount" he smiled with this 'evil' face and .  
"Uhh fine" Jongup said as he gave Junhong the double amount of the betting-money. 
"Okay, Hyunmin-ah, I'll be visiting your class everyday.. I'll be the one who replaced Jongup. Because of Jongup, you're being targeted by Rae Na" Junhong pointed at you.
"Ah.... Jongup about those words, mianhae.. I didn't mean to say that..." You apologized to Jongup. 
"Gwenchanha, even if you hate me I'll try my best to protect you" he smiled. 
"You're too kind" You smiled forcefully. 


"So.. What's the problem right now? How can you be involved with Rae Na? At least tell me something I didn't know" Junhong interrupted you both. 
Jongup and you explained every detail of the situation, you even show your bruise to Junhong. Junhong gasped. 
"Even my cousin is did this....." Junhong said. 
"What." You startled. 
"Choi Ji Rin, I've heard that she is the most silent one. The gang absorbs her money because she is the daughter of celebrity" Junhong said, "But who cares she hates me anyway" 
"From my information Choi Ji Rin loves... Yoo Youngjae?" Jongup asked Junhong.

 

"Why did you know a lot informations about those 'pabo-girls'? Whom they like or whatever" You asked Jongup.
"Well... They're spread it themself and all people that have been bullied by them are girls who loves or best friends with hyungs." Junhong answered, "If you stop communicating or loving hyungs, they will stop bullying you"
"What I'm Kim Himchan's dongsaeng I'll communicate with him untill I die. Eotteokhae.." You changed your sitting position desperately. 
"We'll protect you from those wolves." Junhong smiled at you. Aigooo he is an adorable creature! I don't think he is a human.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo.." Himchan entered with someone, "This is Yongguk, Hyunmin-ah... Yongguk, This is Hyunmin, my dongsaeng" He introduced you both. 
Your first impression about Yongguk is, scary. His face looks like a gangster. But when he smiled he is the handsomest creature. 
"Wow your face looks like a badass oppa.." You commented on Yongguk's face. 
"Ah ne, kamsahabnida." Yongguk smiled at you, his gummy smile... 
You talked together, but you feel a little bit awkward without Daehyun on your side. 
"Hyung, where's Daehyun hyung?" Junhong asked to Yongguk.
"Oh.. He is in the canteen, he will bring us food.." 
The bell rang
"Wait we should go to the class..." Jongup went inside the building and ran downstairs, "Junhong, Hyunmin, let's go"
From now on you pretend to be a stranger with Jongup. The next lesson is history. 

"But Youngjae and Daehyun hyung haven't bring us food......" Junhong pretend to be sad as Jongup dragged him through the hall. 

 

A short update! kekeke

 

chyea