Valentine's Day

Am I just another girl?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day before valentine's day....

 

You walked out of class as the bell rang, signaling the end of school.

"~~~~~~-ah~" you heard Yoseob yell. He ran up to you and gave you a warm hug.

"Hi Yoseob!" you smiled.

"~~~~~~. You know what day it is tomorrow right?" Yoseob grinned. You pulled yourself away from him.

"Aish! You're so greedy. You just want chocolate." you giggled and walked away. As you walked you could hear the girls talking about guys and gifts.

"~~~~~~!!!!!" you heard Min young shout. She walked up to you.

"Want to come to my house to make chocolates?" she asked.

"Sure!" you exclaimed. She smiled and linked arms with you.

"Let's go~" she grinned and dragged you away to her house.

 

*******************************************************************************************

 

You dropped your things in Min Young's room and followed her into the kitchen. She handed you a pink apron and you put it on.

"So...." Min young started to say as the two of you gathered ingredients and tools required to make homemade chocolate.

"Hmm?"

"WHO'S YOUR SPECIAL GUY?!" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

The image of Junhyung appeared into your head. You quickly shook it off.

' I can't be falling in love with HIM. He might be sweet, but... HE'S A PLAYER! He's only going to break my heart in the end...' you thought.

You sighed.

"I don't have one!" you said.

"YET." Min Young giggled. You turned pink.

"WELL. Then who's your special guy? Hmmmmm???" you smirked. Min Young blushed.

You practically jumped on her so she couldn't move.

"TELL MEEEE!!!!" you yelled.

 

Min Young's dad suddenly walked by and saw the scene. He raised an eyebrow.

"What..." he muttered and quickly walked away. You awkwardly got up.

"Hehe. Awkward much?" you whispered. Min Young giggled.

"Ok You can tell me who you like now." you demanded. Min Young blushed again.

"Don't tell anyone." she said nervously.

 

"I like Dongwoon oppa."  she whispered into your ear. Your eyes grew large and you pulled away from her.

"OMO. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. YOU ACTUALLY LIKE THAT PABO DONG-" you started to say before you were cut off by Min young clasping her hand over your mouth.

"YOU ALMOST TOLD THE WHOLE WORLD." she yelped.

"Heheheheheh. Sorry." you laughed. Your face became serious again.

"Hey. I heard he likes that girl Hwang Chan Rin." you said. Min Young's eyes grew large and she bit her lip.

"Oh no..." she said qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter