She's back

Am I just another girl?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You finally made it to Kikwang's home, wet and cold. You weakly rang the doorbell several times. After about a minute, he opened the door, shocked to see you there trembling and wet.

"~~~~~~! What were you doing outside? Come in!" he exclaimed.

"Why?" you asked quietly, ignoring him. You looked down and your hands balled into tight fists.

"What?" he asked. You could feel tears in your eyes. It could be tears, or rain. You didn't care though. Junhyung had just arrived at the scene. He stood at a distance and listened to your conversation with Kikwang. You looked at Kikwang straight in the eye.

"Why did you pay the debt?" you asked. "WHY?!"

"No, the question is why didn't you tell me?" he replied firmly. "How could you pay 6,000,000 won in a month?!"

"I can do it. I didn't need your help.." you choked. Kikwang put his hands on your shoulders and looked at you firmly.

"Yes. You did. You suffer everyday. And the fear of death haunts you. You work and stress yourself too much."

You had to admit, he was right.

"B-But, I would only be a burden to you.." you sniffled. Kikwang pulled you into a tight hug.

"You'll NEVER be a burden to me."

You tried to pull away, but you couldn't. You eventually just hugged him back.

"Thank you." you mumbled into his shirt.

Junhyung just stood there in a daze. His hands balled into fists.

'I should be the one hugging her..' Junhyung thought and walked away.

**************************************************************************

The next day you walked outside your house to see Kikwang waiting for you. He noticed you and greeted you with a charming eye smile. You couldn't help but smile back.

"Good Mor- ACHOO!" you exclaimed.

"Are you sick?" Kikwang asked as he walked towards you. You shook your head. A smile crept up his lips when he noticed you were wearing the headband he gave you. He took his scarf off and wrapped it around your neck. You could smell his cologne. The scarf was also warm from his body warmth.

"Thanks." you smiled and walked to school with him. You met up with Minyoung and Dongwoon. He was still sulking over the break up with Chan Rin. He sighed for the 64564th time. Minyoung looked at him with pity.

"I think you're growing shorter." you joked. Dongwoon sighed and walked away. Minyoung looked at him longingly.

"He should get over her." you frowned. Minyoung slowly nodded. You sneezed again.

"Are you sure you're not sick?" Kikwang asked. You nodded halfw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter