The Prom!!

Am I just another girl?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwasoon sighed as she checked some things off a list. She was helping for the prom.

'I don't even have a date yet.. And it's tomorrow.. should I ask? ..Noo... That's so weird. The guy is supposed to ask.' Hwasoon thought and shook her head.

"Hwasoon, you can go home now.." one of her classmates told her.

"Ok!" she said and handed them the clipboard. Hwasoon pulled her hair into a ponytail and walked out of the huge ballroom. 

"Hwasoon!" she heard a voice call. She turned around.

"I need to ask you something."

"K-K-Kikwang? Uhh.. Yeah? What is it?" Hwasoon stuttered nervously. Kikwang half smiled and nervously scratched the back of his head.

"I've been meaning to ask you this for a while.." he started.

"Y-Yes?"

"Hwasoon, will you go to the prom with me?" Kikwang asked. Hwasoon blinked and then pinched herself. Kikwang chuckled to himself.

"But not as friends.." Kikwang started. "But as a couple.."

"A-Are you serious?" she asked. Kikwang nodded.

"..Yes." Hwasoon grinned. Kikwang's face broke into a huge smile and then he hugged Hwasoon. She hugged him back and enjoyed the moment.

***************************************************************************************************

Minyoung was just minding her own business when she heard two voices call her name. Two voices she absolutely dreaded. Minyoung slowly turned around.

"H-Hi guys.." she said quietly.

"I need to tell you something!" they both said at the same time. They turned to face each other.

"Wait. What are you doing here?" Yoseob asked, slightly glaring.

"That was my question." Dongwoon growled.

"I'm asking first!" Yoseob exclaimed.

"No, I am!" Dongwoon said. They had a small fight.

"YAH!" Minyoung shrieked. They stopped fighting and looked at her.

"Just tell me at the same time." she huffed.

"Fine." they said. They both gave her flowers.

"Will you go to the prom to me?"

"...What?" Minyoung asked shocked.

"Pick one." Dongwoon said.

"Yeah. Me, or him?" Yoseob added.

"I-I don't know.." Minyoung mumbled as she covered her beet red face with her hands and she ran off.

"Look what you did!" Yoseob exclaimed and pointed at Dongwoon.

"NO! IT'S YOUR FAULT." Dongwoon yelled. They started to fight again.

***************************************************************************************************

Prom Night

You slipped your creamy white heels on and looked at yourself in the mirror. Your hair was in a bun and you had hoop earrings on. You applied a little bit makeup on.

"Do I look ok?" you asked Hwasoon who was busy applying pink lipstick on.

"You look beautiful. Junhyung might faint." she said still looking at the mirror.

"You didn't even look at me." you frowned. She turned her head to look at you, her brown locks of hair moving with her.

"You're so pretty. I'm jealous." Hwasoon said as she stood up.

"Anni! You're pretty too. Kikwang will love that look." you said giving her two thumbs up. She sprayed some perfume on herself and then sprayed some on you. You adjusted your dress one last time before walking downstairs where you were greeted by your parents. They had a camera on them. They took a lot of pictures of you before saying, "Where's your boyfriend?"

"That must be him.." you said as the door bell rang. You were going to get it, but your parents beat you to it.

"Is Hwasoon here?" Kikwang asked.

"Oh. It's just you.." your dad mumbled.

"Huh?" Kikwang asked.

"O-Oppa!" Hwasoon smiled as she proceeded down the stairs. Kikwang was amazed by her beauty. She was breath taking. Kikwang just stood there, his mouth hanging open like a fool.

"Let's go.." she smiled. Kikwang reagained his senses. He nodded and they linked arms, then walked away. You smiled at the cute couple. The doorbell rang again and your parents eagerly opened the door to see your boyfriend. He smiled and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Yong Junhyung. You must be ~~~~~~'s parents?" he asked. They were a bit taken aback by his politeness. You were a bit surprised too. You didn't know that he could be so polite and natural.

"Yes we are." your dad said.

...

Then your paren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter