!

Am I just another girl?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What should I wear?" you asked yourself as you opened your wardrobe of clothes. Today was your date with Junhyung. You picked out a few different outfits and you tried them all on, but you couldn't find the perfect one. After an hour, you settled with a plaid shirt and skinny jeans. You finished the look with a scarf and earflap hat.

"Not too fancy..." you reminded yourself as you looked at yourself in the mirror. You grabbed your leather bag and walked downstairs. You slipped your boots on and walked outside. A cold wind hit your face right away.


 'I feel.. strange. Like that was a bad omen..' you thought as you locked the door. You walked to the park where you were meeting Junhyung. You sat down on a bench to wait for Junhyung. A few minutes later Junhyung came running towards you.

"Mian. Did you wait long?" he asked as he took a seat next to you.

"No.." you said as you looked at him dreamily. You rested your head on his shoulder. Small white flakes began falling from the sky.

"Omo! First snow!" you exclaimed excitedly as you caught snow in your hands. Junhyung smiled.

"There's a first to everything." he said.

"Hmm. You're right. First snow.. First Date. First boyfriend!" you grinned.

"What about first kiss?" Junhyung asked. You blushed and touched your lips. "What?"

"Have you had it yet?" he asked.

"N-No." you stammered. He cupped your face with his hands.

"How about I take it right now?" he smirked.

"Noo!" you squealed and ran away. Junhyung chuckled and ran after you.

"Caught you~" he sang as he hugged you from behind. You blushed furiously and turned around. You looked at his lips and covered your mouth.

"Heh. Don't worry. I'll wait till your ready." he smiled. You melted under his smile.

"Ok.. Where are we going anyway?" you asked.

"Follow me." he smiled. The two of you linked arms and walked away.

~

"HONEY!! WE'RE BACK!" your parents yelled as they entered the empty house. They dropped their suitcases and looked for you.

"Where is she?" your dad asked.

"Maybe she's shopping or something." your mom said. "Lets just rest."

"I guess. She better not come home with a boyfriend." your dad joked.

"Haahahaha. Don't worry. Do you think that will happen?" your mother laughed. Your dad laughed along.

"But seriously."

~

The two of you entered an ice rink.

"We're going ice skating?" you asked.

"Yup. Do you want to go somewhere else?" he asked thoughtfully.

"No. It's just that...I've never been ice skating before." you said.

"Don't worry. I'll teach you." Junhyung smiled.

 

He rented skates for the two of you and you guys entered the rink. You immediately grabbed ahold of the railing.

"Aww, don't be scared baby." Junhyung said as he pulled you away from the rail.

"This is hard." you pouted.

"I'll teach you." he said. "It's very simple."

 

You spent the next 30 minutes trying to ice skate.

"I think I can do it now." you smiled as you let go of Junhyung's hand. He skated behind you just in case you fell. Which you did. Luckily Junhyung caught you. Your noses touched and you blushed when you thought about what Junhyung said earlier that day. You quickly got back on your feet.

"I need to go to the bathroom.." you said and skated out of the rink. You put your boots on and sighed. You walked inside the bathroom and looked at your reflection in the mirror.

'Ahh.. ~~~~~~~! You need to get it together!' you thought as you lightly slapped your face with your two hands. You touched your lips. '...One day I will kiss Junhyung. *squeals* Hmm. Noooo. I'm not ready yet.'  

 

*

Junhyung was aimlessly ice skating around waiting for you to come back.

"Oppa.." he heard a voice say. He turned around to see Hwasoon there.

"Wh-What are you doing here?" Junhyung stammered.

"I was skating with my friends." she explained. She gazed into Junhyung's eyes. The eyes she missed so much. She softened and her voice became more gentle.

"Oppa.. I missed you." she said softly. She hugged Junhyung. Junhyung's words were caught up in his throat. His body took control and he hugged her back. He had to admit, he also missed her. Junhyung suddenly pulled away.

"I- I can't. I have a girlfriend." he said.

"But what about me?" she asked as she pulled Junhyung in by his collar.

*

You exited the bathroom and sat down on a bench to put the ice skates back on. You rolled your sleeves down and searched the rink for Junhyung first. He was talking to a girl. You assumed she was just a friend. You weren't the type to get jealous of small matters. But your eyes widened when you saw their li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter