Valentine's Day Part 3

Am I just another girl?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Minyoung were sitting inside the isolated class during lunch.

"Minyoung-ah.." you said, comforting her.  More tears fell from her eyes.

"Do you want to eat anything?" you asked. She didn't reply and looked out the window.

 

"There you guys are!" the two of you heard a familiar voice shout.

"Dongwoon." you said coldly and glared at him. Min young quickly looked away.

"What's wrong Minnie?" Dongwoon said softly, patting her on the back. Min young looked down.

"Dongwoon ah~" you heard a voice coo. It was of course, Chan Rin. Dongwoon ran over to her, forgetting about Min Young. Dongwoon and Chan Rin walked away, arms linked together.

"Jerk.." you muttered.

"Stay here. I'm going to get you some food." you said. She nodded.

 

You left the room and Min Young was left alone.

"Dongwoon is a big fat dense stupid jerk." Min Young mumbled and buried her head in her arms. At that moment, someone walked into the room. He slowly approached Min Young. Min Young looked up and saw Yoseob standing in front of her. She quickly looked down and wiped away her tears, but it was still noticeable. Yoseob lifted her chin up and looked at her.  Her eyes were red and her face was stained with tears. Yoseob took out a handkerchief from his pocket and gently wiped Min Young's tears away.

"Don't cry... You look much prettier when you're smiling." Yoseob said softly. Min young started to cry even more.

"Ahhck! Please don't cry!" Yoseob panicked. He pouted and pinched MinYoung's cheeks and curved her lips into a smile (kind of).

"Ouch.." Min young pouted and rubbed her cheeks when Yoseob let go. She pinched Yoseob's cheeks for revenge.

"Yaah!" Yoseob whined and pulled away. He suddenly smiled.

"I have something for you." he grinned. Min Young looked at him curiously. Yoseob dug through his pockets and found a heart sticker in it. He peeled it off the plastic and stuck it on Min Young's cheek.

"There." Yoseob smiled, satisfied. Min Young turned pink and touched the sticker. She smiled.

"Hehe. Thanks."
 

 

You walked in the class to see Min Young playing around with Yoseob. Your lips curved into a smile and you left the potential couple alone.

 

*****************************************************************************

 

As lunch ended, you went to your science class. You were the only one there.

'The lab is pretty creepy when no one is in it.' you thought and shivered. You put your things down and sat at your desk.

"Hey."  You let out a small scream, turned around and hit the 'thing' behind you.

"What the- oww!"

"JUNHYUNG-ssi! OMO. I'M SO SORRY. SORRY!!! SORRY!!" you exclaimed and bowed several times.

"It's ok." Junhyung laughed and ruffled your hair. You frowned and fixed your hair.

"That's what you get." Junhyung said, sitting down. "Last time you fell on me too." You bit your lip and blushed. Students poured in the class and sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter