Amusement Park

Am I just another girl?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were watching City Hunter when you received a text. You grabbed your phone your eyes not leaving the TV screen. You glanced at your phone.

"Kikwang?" you muttered as you got back to watching your drama. Once it was on commercial you quickly looked at the text.

 

hi-yeom! Can I take you somewhere tonight at 7? ^^

~

Ok! You're making me curious though. Where are we going?!

~

secret!

 

You put your phone on the table and continued watching City Hunter.

*******************************************************************************************

THUD!

You fell off the couch.

"Wh-What the-" you muttered. "I was sleeping?" You got up and checked the time.

"7." you said. "I slept for a while."

"Wait. 7?!" you exclaimed in alarm. You suddenly remembered your appointment with Kikwang. You then heard the doorbell ring. 

'Please don't be Kikwang Please don't be Kikwang.' you prayed as you walked to the door. You looked through the peephole.

'It's Kikwang.' you thought and sighed as you looked at your clothes. You were still in pajamas. You opened the door anyway.

"Kikwang! Uhh.. Sorry! I slept for a while and..." you trailed off.

"It's ok!" Kikwang smiled. "Why don't you go change."

"Ok... Come in." you said quietly before scurrying off to your room. Kikwang chuckled and closed the door behind him.He slowly walked through the hallway looking at the framed photos. He stopped at one picture. It showed you and your parents with another girl that looked similar to you.

'She has a sister?' Kikwang thought. His thoughts were interrupted by you coming downstairs startling Kikwang.

"Th-That was fast!" Kikwang exclaimed

"Yeah.. What were you looking at?" you asked.

"Uhm.. A photo.. You have a sister?" Kikwang asked.

"Yeah! She's in Japan for her business!" you said proudly. Kikwang could see a hint of sadness in your eyes.

"Oh.. You must miss her." Kikwang said.

"Yeah.." you said softly.

"Anyway, lets go!" Kikwang smiled trying to brighten the mood. You eagerly nodded and walked outside with Kikwang.

******************************************************************************************

The two of you entered a restaurant for dinner. The waiter led you to a table for two and you sat down. The two of you looked through the menu. A few minutes later a waiter came and took your orders.

"Kikwang oppa. Where are we going after dinner?" you asked curiously.

"Secret~" he grinned mischievously.

"Aish.. You're making me so curious.." you frowned and pouted.

"You'll find out soon." he smiled. The waitress soon came and delivered your meals. She handed Kikwang a note and winked before walking away. Kikwang read the note and laughed a little before throwing it away.

"What was that?" you asked as you stabbed a piece of salad with your fork.

"She was just flirting." Kikwang said as he cut his steak.

"People these days.." you mumbled.

"Oppa, do you get tired of getting chased around by girls?" you asked.

"Hmmm.. I guess so." he said.

"But there's a girl.." Kikwang said, his eyes twinkling. "She makes me happy and I forget about all of the other girls."

"Oh.. She must be an amazing girl then." you said. "She would be lucky to have a boyfriend like you."

"Silly girl.." he mumbled and smiled to himself.

*******************************************************************************************

The two of you finished dinner and stepped outside and breathed in the cool air.

"Lets go." Kikwang said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter