Forget It!

DREAM COME TRUE

 

Chapter 11

            Forget it!

_XIAN_

            I wake up hearing YS called me. I sit up and he suddenly hugged me and then broke off,” Xian are you okay?”

“I am fine, but where am I?”

“In our dorm” HJL said.

“Xian? Did something happen?”

Then I remembered my brother he must be worried

“Where is my phone?”

“Your phone, it was wet so it will take some time to work” KJ said.

“Why do you need to call someone?” You can use my phone HJB offered and I took his phone.

“Kumawo” then I called my brother.

“Oppa?”

“Is this xian?”

“Yes”

“Ive been calling you why is your phone off? I am worried sick and where the hell are you now!?”

“Relax, I am fine and I am in young saeng’s house”

“Where is that located?”

I covered the phone and ask them where this place is located, they told me and I pass it to my brother, I was told to wait here and he will fetch me.

My brother is coming after a while he came; the door bell ring and JM went to see who is it and it was Xiu.

“Where is Xian?”

So I went out of the room and faced him.

“We’ll give you some time to talk” so HJL pulled the others into a room.

_XIAN and XIU_

“An, I know you don’t want to leave but you have to and you know that.”

“But it doesn’t mean now!”

“Then when do you plan to? When you’re about to die, An, listen to me you have to go back and forget those things that is where you belong not here, I’ll give you 1 week to fix everything here, let’s go home for now.”

“No, I’ll stay here for the night” I was holding back my tear and when brother left they just fell from my cheeks

_YS_

We heard everything and we feel sorry for xian, when we went out of the room, Xian was about to leave.

“Xian where are you going?” JM asked.

“I am leaving sorry for causing so much trouble to you guys” xian said while looking back to us with a fake smile and tears in her eyes, It hurts me seeing her like that.

“But you said you’re going to stay here for the night” HJB said.

“And Xian its dangerous for a girl to go out at this kind of time” KJ said while looking at his watch, HJB pulled her inside she look at me if it was okay to stay and I nod in agreement.

“Kumawo, for all this” Xian said

“Were you friend’s right?” KJ said then we all smile at her.

-XIAN-

             They all smiled at me and my eyes feel hot again that I start crying, “Don’t cry” HJB said while hugging me, “U can sleep with me tonight” HJB added KJ protested “No, she is going to sleep with me” and JM and HJL said the same thing, Ys pulled me up “she is sleeping with me and pulled me to the room.”

_SS501_

“Hyung!” Maknae screamed but is stopped by leader.

“Give them time to talk” leader while tapping maknea shoulder and the others agreed.