Why Did you........

DREAM COME TRUE

 

Chapter 13

            Why did u......

-XIAN-

I wake up before YS and the others I went out of the room and went to the C.R. to fix myself and prepare breakfast for them.

_YS_

I woke up when Xian went out of the room I took a peek of she was doing and went to the bathroom secretly trying not to disturb her, luckily she didn’t notice me so I went back to the room and pretended to sleep.

-XIAN-

KJ woke up first and when he looked at his phone what time it is he went to wake the others up HJB woke up as soon as KJ tapped him and then both of them are in front of JM room both of them seem hesitant in going in so I went to them, “Aren’t you going to walk him up”, “Well JM is not a morning person”, “then I’ll go and wake him up myself”, “WAIT” HJB run to the fridge and took 2 piece of carrot and gave the other one to KJ, then we went inside, I start by taping him and then he suddenly pulled my arms and biting it KJ pulled out my arms from him but it didn’t end at that he then pulled my hair maknea went to put the carrot into JM mouth he calmed down and slowly woke up and we went to the other bed and there was HJL, I did everything I could to wake him up and I lose my patience I went out of the room and a glass of water from the faucet and poured it on his face and he woke up, and one last person to go, I walk towards the room and before entering I looked back and the others are not following me, “aren’t you going to help me with him?”

 “it’s not hard to wake him, up u can do it yourself” HJB said, while getting his food from the kitchen, and so I walk in and sat down beside him and I called him “Saengie wake up” then he ........... Kiss me he run out of the room and I walked out, “WHY DID YOU......”I wasn’t able to finish what I said and Ys is with the others already, “WHY DID YOU what?” saengie teased, Nothing I answered back. I was also getting hungry so I ate with them, they ate in a hurry and take turns in taking a bath, when all of us are done the door bell rang. I was expecting my brother but when I opened it, it was manager hyung at first he was shocked but he was in a hurry so he didn’t mind me at all. “Boys faster you have a Variety show in an hour” he said. “Hyung, can Xian come with us too” HJB asked, “She can” I was happy to go along with them because I will be able to stay by saengie side, so we all went inside the van I sit between HJB and saengie, I woke up so early that I lay my head on saengie’s shoulder and he lay his head on mine and we both fell asleep.

MEANWHILE

“Young saeng ah! manager hyung” screamed.

“Shhhh! There sleeping” KJ said

“When did those 2 become so close?” He asked

“They truly love each other and I am jealous I want a girlfriend too.” HJB whined.

At the VS

Everyone seems busy and I think I am in the way so I went to sit with the audience and the VS starts.

 “Today we have 5 flower boys, Please welcome Double S 501, then the crowd cheered out, and they entered the stage, I am getting shy seeing all 5 of them looking at me like that.” The host said

But young saeng wasn’t paying attention to the host and was staring at me.

 “Young saeng shi, I heard you have a girlfriend and that she is a pretty girl?” The host asked.

 “Yes, it’s true and I love her very much.” I blushed to what he said.

“And she came to the set with us” JM added.

“Eh? Really? Then the fans also want to meet the ideal girl of young saeng shi, then please young saeng shi can u go and bring her up on the stage?” Ys slowly went to me and took my hand and held it tightly and we both went up on the stage.

“So you are the girlfriend of young saeng shi, and your name is?”

“PARK XIAN mida.”

“Then please clap your hands for Ms. Park for joining us today, then before you go down can the 2 of you show us how much u love each other?”

Then young saeng slowly put his warm hands on my waist and pulled me to him and our lips met. The crowd cheered and we broke off then I went down the stage, other than that the VS went well.