Scandal

DREAM COME TRUE

 

Chapter 7

            Scandal!

_KJ_

Someone went inside the dorm in a hurry and accidentally banged the door I woke up with those loud noises and went to see who went in and saw manager hyung with a tired face and he started talking.

“KJ ah, wake everyone up there’s a bad news.”

So I went to wake everyone up in a hurry, when everyone was awake we all went to the living room hyung pulled out a news paper and it’s written in the front page.     

“ YOUNG SAENG, CELEBRATING HIS BIRTHDAY WITH A GIRL”

I saw it and looked at young saeng with a shocked impression.

Young saeng was lying in the couch and looking at the ceiling deep in thoughts of what happened that night and how did they found out.

“So hyung, what are we going to do?” HJL asked.

“Well, we really need to come up with something, how about we say to the press that she is your girlfriend” manager hyung said.

Everyone in awe expression then YS started talking

“I don’t want to! That girl is to bossy”

“Okay, then do you have any plan?” Manager Hyung asked

YS went a silent for a minute then started talking again.

“I don’t have anything” Ys said in disappointment.

“Then it’s settled” Manager Hyung said.

“Then we will have a Press conference tom at 3 manager hyung” added.  

[AT SCHOOL]

_XIAN_

When I arrived at school everyone one was staring at me while murmuring, then I saw Ah xing, and asked her.

“AH xing, why did you let them take me home? “

“Well, I need to do something after the party and you seem tired so I asked them to take you home and they agreed, anyway forget about that everyone will let it pass because your xian” ah xing answered back.

So I went inside disappointed of what happened that night and somehow I regretted going to that party but I can’t change what happened, [ding dong ding dong] “Ms. Park Xian please go to the Principals office.” Once I heard the call the principal surely called me because of that matter so I went to the office and faced the principal, When I arrived there was a man looking at the window and I was sure he is not the principal, I put up my fighting posture and asked him.

“Who are you and what are you doing here? “

The guy went to me slowly and put his hand out waiting for me to shake hands with him, but with my fighting instinct I threw him down, the man groaned with pain and I asked him “if you don’t leave now I’ll make sure that rest of your life you won’t be able to stand up!”

So the guy stood up holding his back and started talking, “Wait, I am not a bad person I came to talk to you, I am the manager of ss501 and I came to discuss what happened last night at the party” “so please calm down and take a seat” I did what he told me and took a seat “so what do you need from me” I asked “Well you know that the ss501 has a good records in the entertainment industry” he said, “so what do I care about them?” “we want you  Miss Park Xian to be his Girlfriend until the matter is solved” he answered, I strongly disapproved of what you just said, then are you saying that you want them to shatter their dream because of what happened last night he said, I don’t care, Okay then I’ll leave and tell them that all their hard work will go to waste he said, Okay fine but only in 3 months, thats great then I’ll pick you up in the school gate at 2:30 and please wear a decent clothes he said proudly, So the guy  left and so was I.

_YS_

     “Boys move faster were going to be late manager hyung” said in a hurry “hyung it’s still early why do we need to leave now?” HJB asked “meet me in the basement” so hyung went out to the basement, We all arrived there and went inside the van and something was weird we aren’t going to the usual way to the press, “Hyung, where are we going?” HJL asked, “You’ll know when we arrived there” So we stopped in front of the school gate hyung went out and walk toward the girl, she followed hyung to the van and when I saw her She was Park Xian a totally different person in school and now she was wearing a miny skirt and a baggy t-shirt and I was totally captured of her beauty, she was asked to sit beside me and my heart was beating so fast, but I remained calm, unconsciously we arrived at the press conference, “Ms. Park and young saeng you have to show that you love each other” I hold Xian’s hand, THUM< THUMP

_XIAN_                                                                                                       

            Ys took my hand and held it, At that time I can’t breathe at all I feel like my heart was going to explode holding YS hands, I went stiff, and Ys noticed it he whispered to me to stay calm and relax, Manager hyung explained how we met and how did we became as a couple, we both agreed to what he told us, so we went out and everyone was taking pictures of us together, I went stiff again seeing so many people looking at us, we answered their question as the script goes, we were asked to take a last picture together before the conference end.

_YS_

            At that time I was feeling hot, I want to kiss her, and when I heard that we must pose a picture together I pulled her and kissed her passionately, at first she wasn’t going along and then gave up and kissed me as well, and so I remembered that we are still on the press so I stopped kissing her. I looked at the others and was looking at us with a shocked faces, of course who wouldn’t be shocked of what I just did. So we went inside the dressing room and xian left hurry, Kj went up to me and asked me, “Hyung why did u kiss her?” “I felt that I have to” “Hyung do you love her?” “Never mind that let’s go home so many thing happened today” I answered back. I was so exhausted but at the same time I was happy, so we went back to our dorm, I walk to my room as soon as I entered and lay down staring at the ceiling deep in thought, [knock knock] “hyung, can I come in?” Kj asked, I sit up and let him in, he asked me “hyung, how do you know if you’re in love?” “Thats weird why is our innocent KJ asking those questions?” “Its nothing I just want to know cause my friend is asking me about it” he answered back, I was sure that Kj Has someone he love already so I answered his question, “If you’re in love when you saw her you feel like she is the one and your heart is beating so fast that you can’t breathe.” I felt those kinds of things when I saw Xian.