New Students? Zenith? Royal Family?

DREAM COME TRUE

_XIAN_       

            [6:00am ]

I woke up with the sound of the alarm I stood up took a bath then changed into my uniform.

“Xian, your friends are here” my father shouted.

“Yup, be right there.”

I run down, and then when I step outside Again he changed his car.

I hop in the car.

“So William, its jaguar today” I said.

“Yup, well the car yesterday was already fixed but still I was kind of disappointed because I just bought that.” William said disappointed.

While we were on the road to school the red color , so we stopped.

The car beside us was the same as yesterday but it’s not broken so I thought, It is a different one.

As soon as the green light was on we drove fast to school.

[At school]

            “Ahh! I am hungry” I said while holding my stomach.

So we went inside the classroom and went to our seats.

The class adviser enters the room.

We all stood up and bow.

“Okay, sit down, we have 2 new students with us, both of you please come in and introduce yourselves.”

“Hi My Name is HEO YOUNG SAENG mida”

“Hi My Name is KIM HYUNG JOONG mida”

The girls started to murmur.

“Quite! Xian Park? Xian Park?”

“Yes” I stood up.

“This is Xian Park she is the student body president as well as this class president and beside her is the secretary Ah Xing and in front of her is Kei he is the Vice.”

The three of us bowed as a sign of respect.

Then I thought that guy is Heo young saeng the one whose voice is like an angel.

_YS_

“Hyung Joong, aren’t those 4 students the guys we crashed into yesterday” I whispered.

“Really?  Ahh you’re correct there the one” HJL whispered back.

“OK, both of you there’s a seat behind Xian and Ah Xing.”

We went to our assigned seats.

[Recess]

             We met up with KJ and the others.

“Hey, Mal why did you stole my seat?” HJ whined.

“Its first come first serve” JM said.

“Will you both stop it?” KJ said.

We sat on a round table near the cafeteria exit, while being surrounded by Fans Then suddenly the 4 of them arrived.

They were being stared at.

I asked one of the girls surrounding us.

“Why are the people staring at them?” I asked.

“Oppa, you didn’t know their the” “Zenith”

“Zenith?”

“Yup, the two boys own this school the young like princess at the side is their cousin and the boyish one is their leader, there like the royal family in this school. The leader Xian is not rich, she has top notch grades and Good at martial arts, the princess is Ah xing, she is Xian’s younger sister, well not by blood and those two are the knights.”

“So there not a couple?”

“Well there always mistaken as one because park xian is too sweet to ah xing that’s why they seem to be a couple.”

“Young Saeng hyung, what did she said?” Asked by HJ

“Well, she said that those 4 are known as “Zenith” those two there name is William & kei there brothers they own the school.”

“What! They own this huge school, their so rich” JM exclaimed, 

“Hyung, how about those two girls at the back” KJ asked.

“The boyish one is park Xian and beside her is ah xing Xian’s almost like a sister.”

“Yup, they are the royal family of this school, the student body president Park Xian, Vice Kei, Secretary ah Xing and their manager William HJL said.”

_XIAN_

A girl was running towards me.

“Uhmm! President Xian! We have a problem” the girl said.

“Relax, ms Sgt at arms, what is it?” I asked curiously.

“Well, there are bunch of girls that are screaming near the cafeteria exit” the sgt said.

“Wow! That’s new, by the way why are they screaming?” Asked by kei

“Well, the group ss501 s studying here replied” by sgt

“Xian, I’ll handle it” said Kei.

“No, I’ll do it myself.”

(At the cafeteria exit)

I clapped my hands once then all the girls go silent and face to me even those 5 men who cause the ruckus.

“Okay, ladyz please keep the silence of the school” I said with authority.

The ladies left the scene.

“William, tell it to them.”

“Okay, hmm you guys need to keep it low we don’t want any trouble in this campus William” said with a cute tone.

“We’re sorry” KJ said while bowing down.

“Well, it’s good that u know, hi I am William and beside me is Xian the president of the student body.”

“William lets go” I said turning my back from them

“So enjoy your lunch bye” William then waved goodbye.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry those chapters were boring; please I need some comment to improve my story

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------