A Man with An Angel’s Voice.

DREAM COME TRUE

_XIAN_

Dinner Time Xian’s House.

My Father Arrived from work he was more low tension than before he sat on the sofa while I was drinking a cup of water then he started to talk.

“Xian, your allowance will decrease because we probably won’t have a money for a month.” my father said with a tired & frustrated tone.

“You don’t have to give me allowance. I still have some money left” I said while turning to him and making a fake smile.

After drinking I went to my room, once I entered I jumped on my bed and cover my face with a pillow and started to scream.

“I REALLY HATE IT IF ONLY WE WERE RICH WE DONT HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS PROBLEM…”

I went to my computer and started surfing the net, I am looking for my favorite music “My Baby You” by Marc Anthony. When I found it I just clicked the first one and started to close my eyes and listened to the music then suddenly I was awakened by an angel’s voice while listening to it. I felt like all my stress is leaving me then I look up and when I saw the clock I noticed it was already 9, I have to sleep early so I turn of my computer in a hurry I wasn’t able to know the name of the singer so then I went to sleep.

[6:00 am]

                I woke up with the sound of the alarm I stood up took a bath then changed into my uniform & left..

[At school]

            A beautiful girl was waiting at the entrance of my school and that was my best friend, well I treat her as a younger sister we are sometimes mistaken as a couple because I was boyish and we are always together. She was the girl I want to be. I ran towards her and hold her hand.

“Ah Xing did u miss me?” I asked with a cute tone.

“Of course, I missed my Xi” ah Xing replied with a sweet tone.

When both of us entered our classroom everyone is singing a marriage song.

“Hey! Cool it guys” I said.

Then they laughed then stopped.

Two guys went near me.

“Hey Xian, what’s up?” A guy with a soft but cool tone said.

“Fine, but I don’t have allowance for the whole month” I replied with a disappointing tone.

“Again! How the hell can you live like that?” the other guy said with a angry face but worried tone.

“Kei, William Knock it off!!” Ah Xing shouted.

[Yes, those two guys Kei and William are brothers, Kei is older by 1 year to William there in the same class because they own the school.]

“Xi do you need money? I’ll lend you some” Ah Xing said with a worried look.

I went to my seat ah Xing followed. Ah Xing is seating right next to me and in front of us is Kei and William.

“You don’t need to lend me money I can take care of myself” I said in reply.

[The Class Started]

“Class no homework for today, don’t be late tom” the teacher said.

[Ding Dong Ding Dong]

“Xian, lets go out today?” Kei Asked while putting his arm around my shoulders.

“Sorry Kei, I can’t, I don’t have money today maybe next time.”

“But Xian we haven’t hang out yet” Kei with a persuading look.

“Fine but I told you I don’t have Money.”

“No its fine leave it to us, Guys lets go.”

We walk out of the classroom and William got into the driver’s seat beside him is kei at the back of kei was ah xing then beside her was me.

“William, you changed your car again?!” I asked with amazement.

“Yup, I did cool right? Today’s car is a Ferrari.”

While driving to the mall we talk about cars and ah xing was so not interested that she was just listening to her iPod.

[At the mall]

             When we arrived many people were staring at us, like hell why would they.

“Let’s eat first then let’s go bowling” said kei.

So then we went inside and looked for a restaurant, we found one but it was expensive I refused not to eat there still I was forced to.

“Ah Xing, its expensive here” I said.

“Xi, its okay were the ones going to pay the bill.”

“But”

“No buts. Just eat and forget you worry.”

After having a snack we went to the bowling ring.

“Okay, let’s team up me & Ah Xing Kei and Xian..”

“So it’s clear then let’s get started!!” Kei said while clapping his hands.

While playing I did forgot my worry it was a fun day, after playing we passed by a music store and then I heard it again that man’s voice, I stopped walking and closed my eyes.

“Xi what’s wrong? Do you feel sick?” Ah Xing said while touching my forehead.

“No I am fine, Kei can we go inside for a moment.”

“Yeah, sure.”

I went to ask the sales lady to know what the title of the song.

She said in reply it’s “ Is it love “

“Can I see the album of the singer?”

When the lady gave me the album its written Ss501

“Xi what’s that? You want it? Give it to me I’ll buy it for you.”

“No, I don’t need it” I walked out of the music store.

That man’s name is heo young saeng.

William went to get the car and we waited for him outside.

“Hey, want to take a drive a little longer?” William asked.

“Why not” I answered back.

Kei looked back and saw ah Xing on my shoulders sleeping.

“She’s sleeping already?” Kei asked.

“Hmm, she must be tired from today” I replied.

William was driving so fast, it was already late at night and fewer cars are in the roadwhen suddenly we CRASHED intosomeone’s car.

Ah Xing wake up with the sudden impact, William went out of the car and went to look atthe damage.

“Oh my God! It’s so big, hey, brother come and look at this” William shouted.

Kei jumped out of the car, I was curious so I also jumped out while ah xing was calling a chauffeur to pick us up.

The driver of the other car also went out to apologize.

William was in a shock state that he wasn’t able to comprehend anything at the moment.

“Sir, its fine we are the one at fault we are the one who’s supposed to apologize” I said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s note

Well tell me what you think of the story, if no one is reading it I won’t continue writing but if you are interested on how will that girl be rich and know heo young saeng.

Please do comment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------