Its Time to say GOODBYE. T_T T_T

DREAM COME TRUE

 

Chapter 14

             Its time to say GOODBYE.

Days pass by and I spent my whole week in their house, we always wake up early and go to vs everday and today was the last day here in Korea and they had to go to the music station to perform, so I went with them knowing that today is the last. They sang because I am stupid, I was watching them from the crowd and tears just came out of my eyes I tried wiping them but they wouldn’t stop flowing out, as soon as they finished saengie run to me and his warmth made me feel secure. Ys wipe my tears away, “Xian I’ll go wherever you are,” I laughed to what he said because he can never follow me there.

MEANWHILE

 Xiu came to MS to watch them perform and he went to meet with manager hyung

“Oh Xian? I thought you’re with young saeng, and when did you change your clothes?”

“I am sorry but I am not Xian my name is Xiu I am her twin brother, here is my number contact me whenever you need help and remember I am doing this for Xian.”

AT THE DORM

Sebastian came to pick me up, Ys and the others went with me to the airport and I saw my brother there, I hug Ys 1 last time and kiss him and waved goodbye to the others and so I was back to Japan. My hometown.

                                                            -HEO YOUNG SAENG-

When I saw her leave, I felt empty again for some reason then hyung went running to us. Boys I had good news, you are going to have a concert on Japan and we need to leave the day after tom. Then I saw a small light of hope that Xian maybe in Japan, the day came it’s time to leave.

All of us were excited going to Japan again because it’s been a while since we came there.

“Boys, when u arrive there someone named Jason to pick you up and take u to where you will stay you will stay and I’ll follow you an hour”, so we went to the plane after some hours we arrived at Narita airport and a guy in black went to us, My name is Jason I came to pick you up”, so we went inside in a white limo and we arrived at a mansion and it was bigger than our companies office we went in and a maid went to us, “My name is Mary I am the head maid here please come with me”, we followed her to the living room, “please wait, I’ll call on young master” so the maid excuse herself. “There house is so big surely the one who owns this must be a grandpa” JM said A guy opened the door and went to face us and its was XIU, “well that’s kind of rude to say that I am a grandpa anyway, welcome to my house” xiu said.

I felt happy if this is xiu’s house then Xian must be here.

“I know what you’re thinking young saeng shi, you must be waiting for Xian to come out. She will come out any minute now” xiu said.

Knock knock

“Young master, Young miss is here.”

Then Xian went in, she was shocked and so am I

“Saengie!” She run to me and she was overjoyed and she kept on crying.

“Wahhhh! I missed you” Xian said.

I laughed a little seeing her like that; don’t cry I missed you too. Then I wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead.

“But why are you here?”

“Oh, we have a concert here in Japan” HJL said.

“Young miss, Young master, the rooms are ready.”

Then I’ll take you to your rooms Xian said.

We went up my room is beside Xian, and HJL and JM have the same room and it’s in front of my room and HJB and KJ share the same room and beside JM and HJL room.

The time went by so fast that it’s already time to sleep, the others already went to bed and somehow I can’t sleep.

Knock Knock

“Saengie, its Xian can I come in?”

So I stood up and opened the door.

“Saengie, I miss you so much!”

“I miss you too, then I kissed her, I miss her gentle lips.”

She responded quickly and I slowly kiss her neck then her collar bone, I lay her down the bed and took my shirt off, and slowly take her clothes off from her.