Birthday’s Trouble.

DREAM COME TRUE

 

Chapter 6

            Birthday’s Trouble.

[In front of the Italian restaurant}

_YS_

            I went inside the Italian restaurant their talking about but there was no single person inside and the lights are closed.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR YOUNG SAENG!, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!”

“YAH, young saeng ah, blow the candle, if you don’t maknae will blow it” JM teased.

“Yah, Mal why are you saying?” That HJB said.

I blowed the cake

“Thank you for this party.”

“Enough of that drama and let’s start eating” HJL said.

_XIAN_

            We went inside the shine mall.

“Young miss, it’s rare to see you here”the guard said

“Oh, and Sir William, Sir kei and Miss Xian.”

“Oh, long time no see, ahjussi.”

Then we went to the Italian restaurant Ah Xing was talking about and a guard stopped us from entering.

“Sorry, the whole restaurant is closed please leave” the SG said.

“I am sorry are you saying that your letting me leave” Ah Xing said furiously.

Then Ah xing started looking for something in her bag and once she found it she let the SG look at it it’s her ID pass that she is the daughter of the one who owns the mall.

“Ah, I am deeply sorry for being rude, I was new here, so I didn’t know that you’re the Young miss” SG said while opening the door for us.

Then ah xing started singing.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR YOUNG SAENG, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU”

Everyone was shocked seeing us here then a guy suddenly came up to us.

“Who are you? But please leave we reserved the whole restaurant for this day so please take your leave” Ah xing wont move so the guy called the manager out.

“Yes, sir any problem?” The manager asked.

“Well, those 4 there won’t leave and we reserved the whole restaurant today.”

So the manager went to us and asked us to leave but then again ah xing showed her ID pass to her and she suddenly bowed.

“Why are you bowing?” To her the guy said.

“She is the daughter of the one who own the mall, so I can’t make her leave; sorry” the manager said while bowing then went out of our sight.

“Well, now that you know, forget about that and let’s start the party.”

[The party went well]

_YS_

            Those 3 got carried away and got drunk.

“KJ ah, will you do me a favour?” ah xing asked.

KJ automatically said. Yes!

“Then will you take Xian home.”

“Eh? Why?” KJ asked.

“Because those 2 have their own driver to fetch them and I can’t take her home cause I have somewhere else to go and Xian seems to be tired, so please.”

KJ couldn’t say no and I was sure that Kj likes ah Xing.

KJ went to me and asks me to carry Xian to the van, at first I hesitated but Kj kept on pleading so I carried her to the Van.

[Narrator]

While young saeng was taking xian to the car some anti-ss501 saw the scene and took a picture of it without the ss501 knowing.

[End]