Help me, I am scared

DREAM COME TRUE

 

Chapter 10

            Help me, I am scared!

My house

My father was happy that brother was back and so was brother.

“You guys, talk I’ll change my clothes.”

Meanwhile

“Father you know why I came back today, It is to take Xian back to japan.”

“I know, so how are your new parents?”

“Well, it’s rather good and when they knew I had a twin they want to see her.”

_ XIAN_

            I heard everything from the stairs.

“Oppa, what do you mean take me back?”

“An, I did promise you before that I’ll come back for you so I came back to take you to japan again and start a new life.”

“I don’t want to go back to that place”, so I ran outside, I kept on running and I was drenched with water from the rain, I grow tired, I sat down beside a closed store and kept on crying and unconsciously I called on to someone.

_YS_

“Youngseyo? Xian?”

“Help me, I don’t want to leave!”

“Xian? What are you saying? Where are you? Okay I’ll go there now don’t do stupid!”

So I ran out and went to xian, when I arrived there Xian was lying unconscious and when I hold her she was burning with fever, I carried her like a princess and run towards the dorm.

[At the dorm]

Ding dong

“Yes? Who is there?”

“Its young saeng!, open the door!, pali! Pali!”

So KJ opened the door in a hurry.

“Hyung, are you okay? Your wet and why is she wet to?”

“I am fine, Its xian she is burning with fever, Call noona so and tell her to bring clothes for a girl.” So I run towards my room and laid her down, I walked out to change my wet clothes and noona came to change Xian’s clothes and left as soon as she finished.

“Hyung, what happened to the both of you?” HJB asked.  

“I don’t know, she just called me she is scared and she need help and when I arrived there she was already unconscious.” I walk to my room sat down beside her and hold her hand tightly, when she called me I was so scared that something bad must’ve happened to her. “Xian wake up for me.”