CO9

13 Isn't That Young!

  BTS- Spine Breaker 

 

"Love knows no age, when you find true love, you will not care about the age difference, all you will care about is spending forever with him"

"Why is it so boring?" Sooyeon placed her food aside and plopped her face down the table.

"Hey hey hey, it’s rude to do that in front of your food!" Kyungsoo forcefully lift his sister's head up.

"Aww.. Your Chanyeollie and Sehunnie aren't here" Kai teased. Suho elbowed Kai's ribs and caused the younger to groan in pain.

Sooyeon doesn't know why she's like this. Heemin is there, but she doesn't know why she feels lonely and empty. She'd be lying if she said she didn't miss her two best boy buddies: Chanyeol and Sehun. Just by thinking of Chanyeol, her heart aches like hell. Somehow, she's a little glad he isn't with them because it hurts more when she sees him with another girl, which isn't her. Well Sehun is dummy, but not really, he's silly. That's all. But Chanyeol!

"WHY!!" You banged the table with your fist angrily.

"Woah woah!" Suho said as the soup almost wet his uniform.

You opened your eyes and realized what you just did. My Goodness, What did I just do?!

"Ahmm.. Sorry?" You smiled at the faces who's staring right back at you. "So stop the staring please? I know I'm pretty but please I know--" You tried joking.

"Sooyeon!" Kyungsoo flared up

"Okay okay I'm sorry now. I was just... mad at the Drama I'm watching last night" You tried to reason out.

"Since when did you start watching dramas?" Heemin wiggled her eyebrows. You blushed and looked away, Heemin can see through me!

"Since it's a Korean drama, it's natural to react like that so yeah, apology accepted" And by that, Kyungsoo returned to eating his food.

"Wow, how reasonable" Heemin smirked evilly at Sooyeon.

A few minutes later, the bell ringed and they eventually bid their goodbyes before separating. Heemin encircled her arms around Sooyeon's like the other girls do and went straight to their classroom.

"You okay there?" Heemin raised her eyebrows in confusion as she studied her best friend's blank face.

"I don't know, I have no idea"

 

"Dude, long.. Time no see?" Kai chuckled as he saw Chanyeol walking towards them with Sunri beside him. They weren't holding hands but they were close, too close. Chanyeol was smiling like an idiot while Sunri's walking coolly with her chin up confidently.

"Hey guys, we're going to have an evening date together so.. Later you can go home without me" Chanyeol gave them an apologetic look. Chanyeol expects them to sigh and frown but the opposite happened.

Silly smiles were plastered on their faces.

"It's okayyyyy. We're not doing anything later anyway" Suho said smiling so widely, like a proud father.

"You're not kidding right?' Chanyeol asked them.

"Why would we, we're too tired right now and damn, there's 3 more subjects to attend to!" Kyungsoo tiredly said. "Speaking of subjects, we need to get to class right now if don't want our scary math teacher to sermon us"

"I think you're right there Kyung. Let's go!" Suho said grabbing Kyungsoo and Kai's arms, leaving the soon-to-be couples together.

"We should go too, right Chanyeol?" Sunri fake-ly smiled at Chanyeol.

"Uh yeah sure, I'll take you to your room then" He said, and together they walked towards the direction Sunri's room. While the couple are walking, Chanyeol suddenly and unexpectedly bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Chanyeol bowed at the boy as he apologizes.

"It's okay" A cute baby faced boy with brown hair replied, not looking directly at Chanyeol.

"Hey, you're that guy from the restaurant right?" Sunri asked

"Huh? Ohh.. Yes I am. But if you excuse me, I need to go" Luhan replied fast before dashing out completely. The ChanRi couple looked at his direction confusingly but continued to walk anyway.

"Hey" Luhan spoke through the line as the other picked up his call. His voice echoed throughout the comfort room since he's the only one there. The others already went to their respective classrooms.

"Luhan? Aren't you supposed to be in class?" A low familiar voice could be heard by Luhan. Luhan heard an exciting news from a friend 5 minutes ago and he decided to confirm it by talking to his friend. Kris Wu.

"Kris ge, is it true you're coming here soon?" He asked in a high pitched voice, getting excited all over again.

"Oh yeah, you got that information from Tao didn't you?", Luhan replied with a hum, Kris sighed before speaking once again, "That ugly duckling. Well anyways, it’s not only me who will be coming there. Tao and Lay will be coming too"

"That's so great! I can't wait-- um, WE can't wait to see you guys!" Luhan turned red, not being able to contain his feelings (No, not gay feelings), "Minseok and Jongdae will be surprised to know that"

"I know so---"

"Oh my God, You don't know how I feel right now! Our gang will be completed once aga--!!" Luhan was interrupted by the sound of the door banging against the wall

"Xiao Luhan!" A mad irritated voice was heard by the baby faced student. Luhan turned around quickly and hid his phone behind his back.

"Hey, hey Luhan.. Luha--!!" His finger hesitatingly pressed the end call button. Damn, detention again.

 

Meanwhile, Sooyeon and Heemin finally got inside their rightful classroom. The room was still quite noisy even though they're already in their proper seats, waiting impatiently for their assigned teacher for another lesson. The two girls went to their seats and got ready for their class. As the time goes by, the teacher, Mrs. Joon, finally went in and the class went dead quiet.

"So, all I got in store for you is a movie" The teacher showed a CD case and the students yelled in excitement. "Be quiet or I'll change my mind" She glared at them. The class went silent.

While the teacher was setting up the movie Sooyeon was suddenly feeling tired and dizzy.

"Um, Mrs. Joon, can I go to the nurse's office?"

"For what reason?" Replied Mrs. Joon, not looking at Sooyeon

"I don't feel well and I'm feeling dizzy" 

"You may go" Sooyeon was about to go when Heemin grabbed her wrist.

"This mustn't be some kind of joke, okay?" She said before letting her friend go. Sooyeon weakly laughed quietly at her concerned friend. Inside, she felt so loved by her best friend. Heemin was her first friend to be concerned about her condition and life status. She's almost close to Sooyeon's ideal friend. After all, the two are best friends.

While Sooyeon was walking across the corridor, she encountered the school's gym. She heard balls bouncing and shoes screeching. Who could be playing in this kind of time? I don't hear any teachers and they seem to be in a small amount of number. She went to peek and was surprised to see that it was Jihoo and his gang that was playing basketball in the room. It seems to be that they are cutting classes.

Jihoo felt an uninvited presence so he stopped and looked at the doorway. There he saw Sooyeon looking pale and sick. He was surprised to see her but continued to play afterwards.

"Yah Yoo Jihoo! Who gave you permission to cut classes?!" Sooyeon felt so determined in beating him.

"What are you? My mom?" Jihoo coolly threw the ball in the net. The others laughed and resumed playing. Sooyeon felt embarrassed at this.

"You're so getting it Yoo Jihoo" Sooyeon walked fast towards Jihoo. What was wrong is that she walked on the wet floor side, "W-Woahh, ahh!!" She would have slipped and crack her head off if it’s not for the boy whose name she's shouting out earlier.

Jihoo, being famous for not being romantic and considerate only grabbed one of Sooyeon's arms up.

"You could have held both!" Sooyeon complained and tried to get up but slipped once again.

"Yah!" Jihoo slipped together with Sooyeon and together they fell on the floor. Sooyeon was at the bottom and Jihoo was at the top. Her head would AGAIN be cracked up if not for Jihoo's hand that was at the back of her head. Protecting her head from having contact with the ground. "Stupid. That's what you are Do Sooyeon"

Sooyeon felt mad, pushed Jihoo away, and punched him directly on the cheeks.

"You're a jerk Jihoo. An !" Sooyeon ran away with tears slipping down her cheeks.

Jihoo however wasn't sorry for her, not one bit.

"That must been an ouch" One of his friends said as Jihoo palmed the spot where Sooyeon hit him.

 

Author's notes:

ITS BEEN A MONTH OMG I'M SORRY. SCHOOL IS A BISHIE XD :((( <33  Subscribe - Upvote - Comment Love you all~ Ohh... ChanHun <33

[2-16-2014]