C05

13 Isn't That Young!

  EXO - Growl  

 

 

 

 

“We talk all the time. There is that age difference, but I'd like to consider us friends. He's a great guy. If he's got things to tell me, I'm definitely going to listen.” - Justin Verlander

 

"I'm not so sure about this Heemin" You said as you bit your swollen bottom lip. "Stop being a baby!" Heemin said while dragging guiding you to the classroom. 

"You want to go to class or not?" She raised an eyebrow 

"Of course I want to!" You exclaimed and it was your turn to drag her towards the classroom.

"C'mon! Get a paper!"

"Calm down girl, I have tons" You sighed as you reached for your pocket notebook. 

"Here's what you're going to do.. Or We... We're going to list down people you know, friends, or have met in those 4 places. Simple" You nodded as you reached for you sky blue pen. 

You scanned through the class to find boys you knew and have been partners with. *Let's see umm... First of all it's this Jerky Jihoo guy; I blame the teacher for making him my stupid partner ughh..* You groaned while writing his name. Then multiple boys kept coming in the classroom and you wrote the names of them. 

 

LIST 1 (Classroom): 
Jihoo 
Chisoo 
Ilhoon 
Jaehyun 
Bangyeon
Taejo


*RINGGG! 

The bell rang as the student went mad going back to their proper seats. "So, what've you written?" Heemin asked with an irritating smile. "Just a few so shut up about it now" You covered your face, feeling embarrassed of taking names of the boys in the school. While Heemin, on the other hand was squealing to death "I'm so excited!!!" She exclaimed. You rolled your eyes and chuckled deeply. *Why did I became best friends with her again?* you thought to yourself while smiling. 

"Today class, we're going to talk about rational expressions" The teacher in front said. It was math again and it was still your favourite subject even though you were having a little problem with it. You brought out your math notebook and opened it to start taking down necessary notes. 

"Shh! be quiet!" You put your index finger on your lips. It was recess and you two decided to go to the library to search for your secret admirer and Heemin here seems to be out of control.

"Gah! Can't contain dem feelzz!---" You interrupted her by slapping her on her cheeks.

"Why you!" She slapped you back. "Shhhhh!!!!!!" You shut her up and continue to rub your red cheek.

"Oohh! Boys!" She exclaimed loudly but softly. You sighed and continue you list. 


LIST 2 (Library): 
Himyun 
Chunhoo
Changhyun
Jihoo 
Taejo 
Bangyeon


"Here, happy now?" 

"Definitely!" 

"C'mon!! Take names! There's 15 minutes left till' lunch's over!" 

Here we go again. 

Heemin pushed and pull your body thinking that you're not paying attention but in truth you were listening to her the whole time. "I said okay! Now stop before I curse you right here and now" You pouted and scanned the cafeteria to look for boys you knew. You munched down your rice with nuggets as you wrote names on your paper. 

 

LIST 3 (Cafeteria): 
Bangyeon
Himyun 
Chisoo 
Jihoo 
Kimguk 
Mingook

 

*Chisoo will make a good couple with me* you mentally slapped yourself. Well, it isn't anyone's fault that he's handsome. 

"Heemin...." You groaned as you called her 

"Hm??" She happily hummed as she scanned your lists. 

"I'm tired, let's do the rest tomorrow or the next day after tomorrow" 

"Hmmm..." 

"You're still thinking about giving me a rest or not?!" You looked at her in disbelief 

"Then rest!" 

"Go get her Chanyeollie!" Kyungsoo held up a fist pump and imitated his sister's voice. 

"Yea! You go dude!" Suho patted his back 

the boys were in the rooftop with the girl Chanyeol likes sitting with her friends around the sides and the boys are getting Chanyeol to talk to her. 

But he was shy. What a baby. 

"YOU BETTER GO THERE OR I'LL SPIT ON YOU!" Kai said gripping Chanyeol's collar hard and pushed him towards the girl with a hard force. 

"Jongin!" Chanyeol hissed as he fixed himself, He felt so humiliated. 

"H-Hey Sunri" He awkwardly said while scratching the back of his head. The girls giggled and pushed Sunri  towards Chanyeol. 

"Hey, so.. What's up?" Sunri flashed a smile towards Chanyeol and He really felt like blinding, is the world teaming up with him already? 

"W-Would you care for a tea?" He asked 

the girls immediately whispered to each other with silly smiles. They were giggling and whispered something to Sunri. 

"Mm..... Sure why not? Let's go!" She immediately linked arms with him and head off the stairs. 

Chanyeol gave the boys his one last wink before blushing too much for a normal person and head off. Most of the boys cheered, and one person didn't. 

"What's wrong with you, you don't look so... Happy.." Suho told Baekhyun. 

"Screw this, If talked to him more early then this won't happen" Baekhyun scoffed "I don't like her hyung, I hate her. She's originally made in hell" He walked away with voices shouting for him to come back. 

Baekhyun sighed as he went into a big tree to sit under it. He couldn't believe that Chanyeol was serious all that time. He was called for being childish and playful. A guy who can't take things seriously. But here he is, making a move to his so-called 'dream girl'

 

To: Dobbie 

be careful dude. 


Baekhyun sighed once again and stared at the sky. *I should.. Stalk him for the day and make sure things go out the way I like* He thought to himself and stood up. Suddenly, his phone vibrated. 


From: Dobbie 

Wt r u tlkng bout? 

 

Baekhyun laughed really loud as he saw Chanyeol's small words. He kept on doing that to save his load. *What a poor child*. Okay okay, Baekhyun was just kidding. 

 

To: Dobbie 

You might be a disaster for her. And stop using so tiny words! 

 

From: Dobbie 

Hw com u rplied? Im sving my mney 

 

To: Dobbie 

Dude, just for once please? You're rich 


From: Dobbie 

stp, im hving a dt wth srin so... stp. Im nt gna rply enmr so bai 



Baekhyun let out a confused look while looking at his phone. He couldn't really understand Chanyeol. 

 

To: Dobbie 

Dude, I can't understand what you're trying to tell me 

 

"Uhh Dammit!" Baekhyun cursed as Chanyeol didn't reply after 20 minutes. Sehun heard his hyung let out a frustrated groan and he went near him to check out what's going on. "Baek-Hyung?" Sehun put a hand on Baekhyun's slump shoulder. The older looked up and immediately stood up. 

"What are you doing here?" 

"I was just walking around then I heard you groan like a madman" 

"I AM mad" 

"Mind sharing?" Sehun pushed Baekhyun down gently and sat beside him. Baekhyun passed his phone to Sehun. 

"I can't understand what this means" Baekhyun puffed his cheeks 

"I can read it, I can do the 'yeolchan' text language" 

"Would you please?" Baekhyun asked him and the younger nodded 

"Stop, I'm having a date with Sunrin so... Stop. I'm not gonna reply anymore so bye" Sehun straightly said ".. Just.. That" 

"That ignorant child. Pshh" 

"Why do you want to keep Chanyeol Hyung away from her?" Sehun asked. *It's better that way, no more Chanyeol will exist in Sooyeon's mind* he thought to himself 

"School rumours says that Sunri's a e. Plus she's a player!!" Sehun was stunned; he didn't know what to say. Of course he doesn't want Chanyeol to have a bad girlfriend, but he likes Sooyeon so bad that he felt relieved that Chanyeol found the girl of his dreams. 

"So, what are you going to do about it?" 

"Hmm... Can I ask you a favour?" Baekhyun tapped his chin with his index finger. 

"Well, sure" Sehun doesn't have any choice but to say yes to his protective hyung 

"Stalk Chanyeol with me" 

"Kyungsoppa! I'm-- We're here!!" You said as you bust the door open 

"You make it sound like Kyung-Soupaa~" He chuckled and you rolled your eyes playfully at him "Speaking of soup, that's our dinner for tonight" 

"Just make it tasty" 

"Of course, everything I cook is perfectly delicious. By the way, the boys are upstairs, go join and entertain them for me, yes?" 

"Yes!! Let's go Heemin" 

You two went straight to your brother's room without changing clothes. "'Nyeongg!" You yelled and all the boys looked at you. But something wasn't right. They were only 2 people in the room, Suho and Kai. *Where's Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun?* you pouted but sat beside Suho. 

"You're curious huh?" The oldest said 

"Urr.. Yeah" You looked down, not feeling well enough to entertain the guys. 

"Well, we don't know where Sehun and Baekhyun is but Chanyeol is currently having a date" As soon as Suho revealed the truth, the air choked you. 

"What?!" 

"Perhaps do you know.. Shin Sunri? Right?" He asked you, but you shook your head 

"You don't? She's like, the hottest and iest girl you could ever find in our buildin--" Kai interrupted but before he could finish, Suho hit his ribs with his elbow. "Ow! What was that for?!" 

"For being such a stupid ert" Suho replied and heard Kai's mumbling of 'hot headed old man' to himself.

*I think I've heard that name somewhere before, I hope Chanyeol's okay... Even though I envy the girl that suits Chanyeol's taste* you slightly pouted, not wanting the others to notice. You felt heartbreak wash over your chest, all of the moments and times you were with Chanyeol were all useless. You wanted to cry but you can't. Not in front of your friend, or HIS friends. You breathed deeply, trying to calm yourself down for a moment. *I'll just cry later, not now* You thought to yourself. Your former teacher once said that it's hard and not right to hold your cries because it might ruin your health and emotions.

You focused back to your friends and shrug away the heartbreak. Suho had been playing with his fingers for a while now, Kai and Heemin are happily and hyperly chatting with each other, and there's you.. Missing the only Park Chanyeol of your life. 

"I better text Baekhyun" Suho stated as he grabbed his phone to type some message 

 

To: Baekyon 

Gurll, Where the hell are you?! 

Meanwhile... 

"Sounds cool" Sehun agreed and did the fist bump with Baekhyun. Then suddenly, the older's phone vibrated "Ohh, its Suho" 

 

To: SUwHOld 

None of your old business Pappi 

 

"So, where's the lucky boy?" Sehun asked "Well, I better text that pup" The other replied 

 

To: Dobbie 

Hey! Where are you right now? 

 

From: Dobbie 

Wt?!?! Im n a dt hir! 

 

To: Dobbie 

Screw your message but I just wanted tips for my future girlfriend 

 

From: Dobbie 

oohhh.. Whs d wrst grl? 

 

To: Dobbie 

I read that clearly Sir Park, just please! I won't ever bother you again on your date today 

 

From: Dobbie 

Fne.. Its a frnch rstrnt clled 'cnsmnt's plce' 

 

"The heck" Baekhyun cursed as he couldn’t read the message properly. So Baekhyun passed the phone to Sehun and let him do his job 

"Fine.. It's a French restaurant called 'Consument's Place'" The younger easily read it out loud. Baekhyun held out a dark chuckle as he received the fixed message.

"Let the war begin Shin Sunri" 

 

Author's notes:

Sorry for the long time no update! I hope this chapter is okay! can someone guess who's Sooyeon's secret admirer is? I think it's too obvious...? I want to have this on wattpad so you can library this fic (my username in wattpad: Flower_Dust). YOU KNOW! I watched Growl last night at 11:45 pm but I only spazzed this morning xD OHH!! AND BAP's BADMAN WHOOO!! DAEDAE!! <<33 Follow me on twitter? xD kuliit_jershii Subscribe - Upvote - Comment Love you all~ Ohh... ChanHun <33

[8-1-2013]