C02

13 Isn't That Young!

  Jessica - My Lifestyle   

 

 

 

"In relationships age is just a number so long as the relationship is legal."

 

*Slam* 

You slammed your locker with an embarrassed face and with your hard breathing

"Chill down Sooyeon, your face looks like a huge apple already" Your best friend, Jang Heemin, looked at your totally-red-face worriedly

"Okay okay, I'm chillin' I'm chillin'" You said as you fanned your face repeatedly with your hand. 

You were acting brave towards your (personal) bully on the quadrangle and you tried to have revenge him by beating him up. But you always end up missing and roll like a buffalo hard on the ground. The worst part is that the whole school was watching the show and was laughing at you. You wanted to cry that time and run away as quickly as possible but you also want him to taste his own medicine. 

He has been your bully since the last 4 years, and he's Yoo Jihoo . He might be the most handsome guy in the whole universe in the eyes of some other girls but not for you and Heemin. In the eyes of you two, He's a little devil that escaped from hell.

One thing... You and Heemin would never as in NEVER EVER like him. 

The fight was hopeless that you want to punch everyone right now and Jihoo didn't even touch you yet. He just stared at you like you're an escaped patient in a lunatic asylum. You were panting and were about to aimlessly punch him again when a hand grabbed your wrist

"That's not right Sooyeonnie" that guy said and from the voice, you already know that it's your Park lovey-dovey Chanyeol. The other boys also came along and Kyungsoo was crossing his arms and was glaring at you deathly.

"Retreat!" a boy shouted then the crowd ran away except for the girls, Jihoo and his friends, you, Heemin and the boys.

"You are so in much trouble Do Sooyeon" Kyungsoo raised a brow at you and tapped his foot on the ground. 

--

"Heeeemiiiin" You shouted then suddenly hugged your best friend tightly and faked a hard sob "Oppa is going to kill me! I did stupid! Being embarrassed and scolded wasn't my intention, I still want to live, I don't want to be humiliated! I'm still too young to die. Oh my God what if--mhfff"

"Shut it and let’s get class already" Heemin cupped your mouth then pulled you to class .

"I don't want to go..." You stopped walking

"Why not?" Heemin raised a brow and crossed her arms 

"I'LL BE HUMILIATED SO BAD!! UMMAAAA!!" Your eyes started to water and Heemin couldn't believe the scene in front of her. Do Sooyeon hate a lot of things for sure, and being humiliated is seriously one of it.

"Stop being a baby girl now... Mommy is here mommy is here" Your best friend hugged you and swing you side to side. 

"Hey look! It's that useless ugly girl from the ground floor! What a twit!" a group of boys walked past the two of you and laughed their butts off like laughing was their life source. Heemin looked at you in worry, while you are still staring into the direction where they headed. 

"Heemin, give me a rope and bring me to the nearest tree" 

Meanwhile during you and Heemin's situation, the boys were having a break time at the moment. They were on the rooftop and they were seating happily in circle 

"Your sister sure is a brave one" Baekhyun commented while munching down his food

"She's going to get in trouble with me" Kyungsoo sighed as he finished his lunch.

"Don't scold her! Uhmm.. Yet! There must be a reason right? Aigoo... My cute babe is going to get in trouble with this weird, creepy clean freak" Kai shook his head but only to be slapped on the head by Kyungsoo.

"You disrespectful erted twit!" He hissed then laid his back on the ground. 

"She seemed adorable looking so tough though" Everyone looked at Chanyeol who was eating his ramen at the moment "What?" He asked them, being uncomfortable with he weird stares "You do know that staring is a rude act right?" Chanyeol raised a brow but they didn't budge, well, until Kai spoke up. 

"You're not going to steal my chick right?" Chanyeol stared at him in disbelief

"No! I told you before that I still like 'HER' right?"

"Still?!?! Crushes usually ends in 2-3 months" Kai looked at Chanyeol with wide eyes

"It's been 3 and a half months Chanyeol and she still hasn't notice you, Move the-damn on already" Suho rolled his eyes and drank his energy drink.

"Maybe she's not just a crush... More than that I think" Chanyeol sheepishly smiled and looked at the clean sky. *So Hyung still likes her very much huh? I hope she won't break his heart like what she did to her other ex-boyfriends* Sehun held a deep breath and lay beside Kyungsoo to take a short nap. The other also followed with the sequence of Kai beside Kyungsoo next to Sehun then Suho, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun.

"I might include this moment in my top 50 best memories" Kai commented and earned some groans from the boys

"Shut up Kai" The boys shouted and that made Kai pout

"Hey! I'm also a maknae so treat me like Sehun" Kai sat up and glared at them 

"Speaking of Sehun..." They all glanced at Sehun who was already sleeping with his arms crossed at the back of his head.

"Oh Sehun.. forever so peaceful huh?" Kai chuckled.

"Hey Sooyeon, want to go home together?" Heemin turned around and ended up seeing you behind the tree "What the hell are you doing there?!" Heemin asked then pulled you away from the tree

"I don't want to go home.."

*Ughh... Such a stubborn girl* Heemin thought and pulled her phone out. 


To: THE dot HUN 
I need your help, Mind carrying your best friend here? :// 


"Oh.. Someone texted" Sehun reached out to his phone and read the message Heemin had sent him. Well, the message made Sehun gasp. 

 

To: Minmin 
Sooyeon? What happened?! :O 



To: THE dot HUN 
She doesn't want to go home because of her brother, Also bring the boys in case if you need help 



Sehun chuckled at the message *Oh Sooyeonnie, you're such a cute adorable coward girl. I thought you're brave* Sehun smiled to himself but disappeared when he remembered something. 



To: Minmin 
Sorry, me and the boys are in detention right now :(( wait for us there on the bench until 3:45 okay? 



Heemin groaned and that made you curious of whom Heemin is texting and about what it is

"Who is that? And what are you talking about?" You asked

"It's Nothing; let’s stay here for a while"

"Yay! We could stay here forever!" You smiled and held a fist up

"Ew. Anyway, let's get some drinks and snacks and sit on that bench" Heemin said and went to the vending machine. She glanced down on her watch and it says '3:30' on it. *Oh well.. 15 minutes isn't that long* 


To: THE dot HUN 
fine. be quick okay? 


Heemin pressed the send button and waited for the reply but nothing came. The reason for that is that the teacher confiscated it from Sehun.

"No cell phones during detention" She scolded Sehun then turned around to the rest of the boys. They were given a task to write 'I won't sleep on the rooftop anymore' by the number of minutes they slept. They slept for 45 minutes so they must write 45 pages back to back of the sentence. The good news is that they are almost done because they started 3 hours ago.

"Just a little~ more" Chanyeol said while his tongue was poking out at the corner of his mouth. 10 minutes have passed and none of them spoke. They were all concentrated on their work but it's hard because of the pain they are experiencing currently. 

"DONE!!" They chorused and were breathing heavily

"Now you all learned your lesson" The boys nodded and that signalled the teacher to continue "Class Dismissed" 

"Whohoooo!!" They all high fived then went out of the classroom with their bags 

"I'm going to get unhealthy with this" Heemin complained as she munched down her bag of chips

"But it's unbelievably tasty" You drank your juice and let out an 'ahh~' sound came out of your mouth.

"I agree" Heemin nodded and grabbed a huge about of chips and stuffed it into

"The weather is good today, it relaxi--ahhhh!! Heemin!!" You shouted as warm arms went to your waist and legs. The guy behind you carried you bridal style while you close your eyes. "Heemiiiiiiiin!!" 

"Stop shouting, Sehun is just carrying you" She said and you shot your eyes open. It's like a deja vu to you instead it was Sehun who carried you, not your Park Chanyeol.

"S-Sehunnie" you said and blushed a little. Sehun chuckled and blew your face *She blushed! I wish the whole world could see this scene* "EW. You smell horrible" You joked but in reality He smells fantastic as usual. The other boys came behind Sehun, looking cool and handsome as usual "Umm... Sehun.. Let me down" You tried to struggle but he only held you back.

"So this is why you ran off huh?" Baekhyun said and smirked. "Heemin said that I should carry her since she doesn't want to go home" Sehun replied then turned to Kyungsoo that just held out a dark chuckle

"So that's why huh? Guess what, you'll never escape" Kyungsoo said then signaled everybody else to start walking. Sehun changed your position; He is now holding you like he was kidnapping you. He was hugging your legs and your stomach is on his shoulder while your head is on his back

You looked at the boys with Heemin and they were looking at you too. Your eyes scanned them, finding that someone who captured your heart in those years. And there you find him, Park Chanyeol, who was smiling at you, flashing his perfect white teeth towards you. You smiled back and waved at him with a slight blush forming there on your cheeks. Your smile disappeared and was replaced with a pout when Chanyeol turned towards Baekhyun to have a chat together.

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo who was in front of all of you have been laughing non-stop quietly. For him, the expression you had was totally priceless.

The sound that was only heard during the walk was the boys' quiet chatting and the laughter and the footsteps they're making. You want to speak but Heemin was too absorbed in talking with Suho. You blew your bangs and waited for anyone to notice you and your obvious boredom. You're quite glad that the person who is kidnapping carrying you, whose name is Oh Sehun noticed you.

"Just a little more, we'll be there cupcake" You giggled at the call sign the two of you made years ago, Cupcake for you and Sugarcake for Sehun.

Minutes have passed while all of you talked together on the way home and had arrived recently. The sight of your house made your heart beat increases its pace. You dislike being scolded and that will never change. Who would like it right? Kyungsoo looked at the house which doesn't have a light on.

"Oh! I just remembered, Ma and Pa is probably out at the moment" He announced and your heart calmed down a bit, you also forgot that your parents were in Hawaii for a seminar. Chanyeol beamed and had an idea

"So that means for a..."

"SLEEP OVER!!!" All of the boys said. They can sleep there anytime but they wanted it when your parents are gone so that they'll have their own privacy.

"Oh... I need to have permission" Heemin pouted but the boys told her that she can call them for permission. While Heemin is holding her phone, Kyungsoo opened the door with their spare key and everybody else raced inside even when the lights isn't still on. You laughed then slumped down the sofa "Sooyeon-ah, I can't sleep over but I can stay until midnight or less though" She said and you nodded. *I sense that there's going to be pretty fun time with Heemin and the boys* You lay your back and smiled to yourself but that smile became wider as Chanyeol sat down and placed you head on his lap instead of the pillow.

"Hey there sunshine" He laughed then you hair "Remember the past?" he asked and you nodded

"Clearly.." You leaned into his touch and blushed madly. Chanyeol chuckled then pinched the both of your cheeks

"Don't nap right now, we're still going to have a fun night together"

 

Author's notes:

I've updated once again! Did you see BAP's coffee shop?!? Youngjae and Zelo were so hot like hell!! I've been crying lately ; A ; I need the MV nawwww and the full album of course. Baekyeol is back!! yeyy!! Plus plus plus! Do you know the new hot boy group? BTS BANGTAN BOYS?!?! I love Jin, Jimin, and Jungkook. Well, Jungkook reminds me of Baro in B1A4 O_O ookay... Enjoy this Chappie! Subscribe - Upvote - Comment Love you all~ [Such a cute picture there. *Points down* ChanHun~ asdfghjkl; adorkable <33]

                                       [6-22-2013]