C10

13 Isn't That Young!

  2NE1 - It Hurts 

 

"Age is an issure of mind over matter, If you don't mind it doesn't matter."

"Why is he such a jerk? I don't remember doing anything bad to him." Sooyeon sniffed and walked through the school halls, not caring where her feet is taking her. Her tears kept on falling endlessly as she can't take Jihoo's bullying. Why can't I just tell it to the teacher?! I.. I don't care whether he'll be suspended o-or kicked out! Sooyeon shook her head and messily wiped her face with her sleeves. 

"Stupid, heartless, inconsiderate, rude, jer-- ow!" Sooyeon fell down after having a huge bump accident with the stranger. 

"Aish, what's with me and bumping people lately," 

This voice, could it be? 

"C-Chanyeol.." Her heart starting to beat fast and hard. A noticeable red tint forming in both cheeks. 

"Sooyeon? Why are you-- are you crying?!" Chanyeol grabbed her arm, pulled her up and looked at her straight in the eye. His heart ached seeing her red blood shot eyes and face so wet. "Who made you cry huh?! I'll beat him big time for you." 

Uh-oh. 

"I-It's okay, what are you doing anyway? Shouldn't you be in class--" 

"Yah! Answer me Do Sooyeon-ah." He sternly looked at her as he knew that she's avoiding his question. 

"I.. I j-just missed my parents." She simply answered, hoping that Chanyeol will believe in her lie. But Chanyeol knew that Sooyeon was lying. He gave up knowing that Sooyeon wouldn't tell him why. "Now answer me, why are you not in class?" 

"O-Oh.. I.. Uh.. It's a secret." He blushed and said with that attractive deep voice of his. 

"Y-Yah! I told you why I was crying!" 

But you lied. 

"I didn't feel like going to class." 

"Liar," 

Whoa there, who's the liar here. 

"Yup, are you not in the mood too? Kyung might scold you." 

"I felt dizzy all of a sudden. I was about to go to the clinic but then I bumped into you." Sooyeon bit her lip as she suddenly got nervous. Her body felt tingly and her legs went jelly. 

"Oh sorry, y-you may--" 

"No!" Chanyeol eyes went two times wider at her sudden outburst. "I-I mean I don't f-feel dizzy anymore.. C-Can we, uh, w-waste time t-together?" 

Chanyeol looked at the young girl as if she was crazy. He wondered if Sooyeon was really dizzy or not. She wasn't the type to skip class and this would be the first time. 

"Please Chanyeol, I-I need fresh air." She gave him her in-famous puppy eyes. Chanyeol gulped, not knowing what to answer. Kyungsoo will kill me but she won't stop begging me, oh screw my life. 

"Fine, your brother will kill me for this." He started walking out of the building and into the school's bench with Sooyeon beside him. 

Inside, butterflies filled up Sooyeon's tummy. They were messily playing and sent shivers in her body. She's blushing so mad that people might mistake her for a human tomato. She kept on biting her bottom lip to prevent herself for screaming. She wasn't sure if luring Chanyeol with her is a good idea or not. But one thing is for sure, she couldn't organize her feelings well. She wanted to yell so loud so that the hard beating of her heart will stop, so that her face will turn back to its color, so that the unwanted butterflies will go away. She couldn't stop anything. 

"Ow!" Sooyeon's head bumped against Chanyeol's back. 

"Tsk, watch where you're going Sooyeonnie." He let out a deep chuckle before sitting down on the school bench. Sooyeon sat down after he did. She recognized this bench, She and Heemin sat on the same bench when Sooyeon didn't want to go home to face his big brother's wrath. The memory let her giggle softly. 

"What's in your mind?" The elder questioned her. 

"Nothing.." She said but the smile remained on her face. This moment was perfect for her. It's just Chanyeol and her sitting together peacefully on the school's bench. Sooyeon's body also calmed down.

"H-How's.. Sunri?" Sooyeon felt like cracking her own head open for asking. She was just curious at their progress. Ahh.. I wish I could take that back. 

"S-She's fine, I guess," Chanyeol was stunned for a moment when Sooyeon asked him that. His heart started to beat fast at the thought of the beautiful creature. Not long ago they were close to each other. Chanyeol had to contain himself from kissing or hugging. He had faced a fierce battle with himself. 

"D-Did you.. Umm.. Confess yet?" The younger blushed as she asked this question to him. But to her, she needs to be updated of what's going on with her Chanyeol. 

"Should I?" 

"U-Uhh.. I-I don't--" 

"Maybe I should. I'll confess this night." Sooyeon's eyes widened in shock. 

R-Really?! 

"You're my best friend right?" 

B-Best friend? Her heart drop of the thought of Chanyeol thinking of her only as a mere best friend. 

"You're the only one I'm telling this about because I want you to help me." 

Because I'm a girl right? She wanted to cry out. She regretted bringing the 'confess' word out. Now Chanyeol's planning to confess to a girl that isn't her. 

"I've arrange the reservation for tonight! Now to make it more romantic what should I do? C'mon Sooyeonnie, you're my only girl best friend." 

The said name didn't know what to do. Should I answer him? Should I tell him to do something bad to break them apart? Should I help him and move on? Her head ached at the thoughts. 

"Roses, Chocolates, Love words, Sincerity, Serenade!" She quickly blurted out the things Sooyeon wanted Chanyeol to do to be able to be his girlfriend. But Sooyeon forgot that she wasn't the lucky girl. She started to tear up but thank the cold breeze for drying out the tears before it falls down. 

"Thank you my little dongsaeng!" Chanyeol boldly hugged the broken hearted girl beside her. 

Sooyeon gasp at the sudden movement and blushed. She fakely smiled before the dizziness suddenly washed over her.

Chanyeol? 

"Sooyeon!" 

His dongsaeng suddenly collapsed in his arms. Her eyes fluttered close as everything went entirely blank. 

"You're burning!" He exclaimed as he touched Sooyeon's forehead. "Why'd you lie about being sick?! Aish that's not how life is supposed to be." 

"S-Sorry.. Yeol.." She whispered.

Chanyeol carried the burning body up in bridal style and brought her to the clinic. 

"I hate it when you make me worry about your condition. You should take good care of your health. I don't want my Sooyeonnie to go lifeless." 

"C-Chanyeol?" Sooyeon called out with eyes still closed. 

"W-What?" Chanyeol didn't know why he's blushing. Even though Sooyeon is sick, the face she's making is dangerously adorable to the elder. 

"Good.. Luck," she sniffed. "Don't get hurt too." She reluctantly placed her arms around Chanyeol while he carried her. 

Why does she mean about me getting hurt? That was his thought before it was changed into Sooyeon hugging him at the moment. S-Sooyeon.

 

Author's notes:

I'm sorry it's so late and short. i  m i s s  w u f a n  Subscribe - Upvote - Comment Love you all~ Ohh... ChanHun <33

[5-25-2014]