CO8

13 Isn't That Young!

  GDRAGON - WHO YOU 

 

 

"Age does not protect us from love, But love to some extent protects us from age."

(A/N: Sorry, It's sooooo late + short )

Before the Day Sehun Got Sick...

 

"Ahh.. Where the hell is that Whoopie Cushion" Baekhyun muttered, searching the needed item in his bag (or if you want to call it a purse instead). There it is!, He secretly pulled it out and placed it on the ground. He glanced at the awful couple at his sight and checked if anyone was paying attention to the little cross dresser. Hi kicked the cushion under Sunri's chair and waited for the impact.

"--And I like cheese alot, It was my favorite since my mother baked me some---pppfffuuurrrrrtttt" Sunri blushed as everyone looked at her direction-- including Baekhyun. "Wha--It wasn't me!" She flared and looked at Chanyeol. He was staring at her. Oh what a shame.

"Wait.. What is this?" She moved her feet as she felt something under it. She bent down and saw the Whoopee Cushion. "Yeol.. I told you" She pouted at Chanyeol who smiled affectionately at her as she held the cushion in front of him. She heard some giggles and her body shaken in nervousness.

"Even though you did that, I won't really be turned-off by that Sunri. It's normal for a mortal to ummm.. release gas." He held Sunri's hands and caressed it.

No! He SHOULD be turned-off by that! That player!, Baekhyun growled lightly as he clutched into his fork tightly. At that time, a waiter was passing by with a glass of water in his hand. Baekhyun got a brilliant idea so he kicked the chair on the opposite side, making it fall. I think your make-up needs some touches don't you think?, He smirked. And as of cue, the waiter tripped and the glass went straight to Chanyeol and Sunri's table. It cracked and water spilled all over, mostly over Sunri.

"O-Oh my GOD!" Sunri shrieked and went outside, leaving wet Chanyeol behind.

"Wait!" He called out as he ran after Sunri.

That was so embarrassing, Baekhyun thought. He felt a little glad that Sunri was embarrassed but a little bad too because his best friend was also included in the embarrassment. Oh, shoot! I need to run after them. I need to know if Chanyeol can catch up to Sunri!, he stood up and ran after the door.

He scanned and ran in the night, trying to spot Chanyeol. His side was aching but he can't give up, not yet. Where is that guy?, he thought with a thumping heart. He was already tired. Damn, where is that guy really hiding?

"If I didn't see him, I'll---- Oof!" Baekhyun muttered but bumped into a guy.

"Oh, it's you from the restaurant, huh? are you lost?" It was Chanyeol who Baekhyun bumped into. Is God partnering with me? Oh good gracious. He is so blessed having friends who cares for him so much, Baekhyun silently said in his mind as he nodded back.

"What?! you're lost?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun immediately shooked his head. There was something or someone missing... where's Sunri?

"Sorry for that, anyway take good care of yourself. Pretty girls shouldn't stroll around without a company, something bad might happen to you", Baekhyun mentally face-palmed himself, "Anyway, I got to go. I'm looking for a.. umm.. friend. Nice to meet you!" And by that, Chanyeol left, but Baekhyun continued stalking him. What a .

Baekhyun observed how Chanyeol was acting. His face was wet from sweat, His hair is in an ugly mess, his chest are moving up and down due to the lack of air, his face seemed depressed and frustrated. Why does he love her so much? Out of all people, why did he picked her?

After all the running and stuff, Chanyeol finally found Sunri. She was curled up beside a river, hugging her legs. Chanyeol went down and approached her. Sunri looked up as she felt his known presence.

"Sunri..." Chanyeol sat beside her but she pushed him away.

"Don't! This has been a terrible day for me already!" She tried to stand but Chanyeol yanked her down.

"I like you."

"Wha..What?" Sunri gasped as the taller hugged her. Baekhyun was astonished at the sight of this.

"Tomorrow... Let's start over again" Chanyeol whispered against her. "I won't let this kind of thing happen again"

"Chanyeol.." Sunri smiled and hugged him back. Baekhyun made a disgusted face.

"Hyung!" Someone called out. Baekhyun turned his head around a saw Sehun panting heavily. "Why did you leave me like tha--ahhh!"

"Sehun!" Baekhyun tried to reach out for him but he ended up rolling down and to the river. He looked at Chanyeol then realized they were already gone. Damn it!

He carefully went down and helped Sehun to get up.

"Now you're all wet!" The older patted the younger's back as he coughs out water.

"Yeah, thanks for leaving me behind" Sehun glared at him.

"Well that's because I didn't want to interrupt your 'conversation' with the counter boy"

"He's called a cashier or checkout operator"

Sehun rolled his eyes and tugged Baekhyun's sleeve to drag him.

"Where are we going?" Baekhyun asked as he removed his sleeve from Sehun's grasp.

"Home, of course. Unless you want to go to hell that's fine with me" The younger chuckled and let out a cough and a sneeze. "Aw man I'm getting sick"

Baekhyun glared at him as he placed Sehun's hands around his shoulder and Baekhyun's own hand at the back of Sehun. "Fine, let's go home stupid baby--Oww!"

"Serves you right" The younger punched the older's side of his tummy.The two of them walked home together side by side setting Chanyeol and Sunri away from their thoughts. Atleast my sickness will be Baekhyun's priority right now and in that way, he'll eventually forget them, Sehun thought.

 

Author's notes:

Sorry for being inactive lately. School life as always. Thank you SunrinChan for volunteerung to be my personal checker! I'll leave this chapter's checking to you and to the future chappies <33  Subscribe - Upvote - Comment Love you all~ Ohh... ChanHun <33

[11-30-2013]