CO7

13 Isn't That Young!

  Vipperloids - Clap your Hands (COVER) 

 

"When it comes to love, there aren't any rules"

(A/N: Sorry, It's so crappy + late)

"Hey Sunshine!" You groaned at the familiar voice. You wanted to sleep more. 

"Let me sleep. Ughh" You turned away from the person and you wrapped yourself even more in the blanket. 

"You know, I'm going to tell ma and pa that you're not listening to your brother" Kyungsoo rested his hands on his hips while glaring daggers at you. 

"B-But-! I... Tch. What time is it?" You frustrated-ly asked

"I hate numbers but you're almost going to be late so get your blanket off and fix yourself!" Kyungsoo said as he unwrapped the blanket from you forcefully. 

"Be gentle will you!" You lightly punched him on the arm and went straight to the bathroom to freshen up. 

"Geez, she needs to stop hurting people. Especially her brother" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and went out your room. 

Few minutes later you came out of the bathroom and prepared the necessary clothes for the day. After dressing up, you combed your hair and sprayed some perfume on your body. You looked at the clock and saw that it was 30 minutes before school starts. So you got your bag and went straight downstairs without fixing your bedroom.

"Aren't you going to eat breakfast?" Kyungsoo asked as he saw you putting on your shoes. You picked your head up and grabbed the grapes and your lunchbox before heading out. 

"Good.. bye?" Kyungsoo looked at the door with confusion clouding over him. What's her problem? he thought while he shook his head. "Puberty, huh?" he said to himself cleverly. 

"Good morning Sooyeon!" Heemin waved at you as soon as she saw you. You waved and greeted her back with a smile. She was talking with Jaehyun about their report in history. Which reminds you that you also need to help and instruct your members in reporting. 

"Hey Chayoung!" You called out one of your members. "Did you researched for the report? I made the brochures" 

"Yeah, but the thing is--" She suddenly cupped . 

"Wait!" You called out as you saw her pushing people away. You scratched her head and looked dumbfounded. 

The bell rang and you took the papers Chayoung researched before going back to your seat. The teacher came in and slammed his books on the teachers table while letting out a long sigh. 

"Chayoung is currently in the clinic. She's vomiting due to stomach ache, so she won't be able to join us for a while." He finished leaving your mouth widely agape. "The good news is that I'll give you time to practice your history report", the teacher clapped twice as he signals the student to start practicing.

"Who's the other reporter again?" You asked yourself as you tried to rewind the group conversation you had. Ughh.. It's Jihoo, you finally knew that it was him. Sure, he may be a bully but he's also a smarty pants. He always get into the top ten every single quarter. Sometimes you wonder why he isn't put into the pilot or as they call the star section.

"Yah Jihoo!" You shouted, still annoyed at the fact that you've been embarrassed because of him. The boy looked at you with confused eyes. "The report?" You glared daggers at him.

"Fine, for the sake of the demanding woman here" He stood up and took the papers forcefully from your hands.

"At least gently take the paper you jerk!" you smacked his arm and earned an angry groan from him.

"Do you want to finish this history report? Then get used to me. Or do you want me to pour glue mixed with water on your nasty hair?" He warned

"Are you stupid?! Of course not! Who would want to? And my hair isn't nasty!"

"Crazy abnormal people like you would want to" He mumbled, scanning the well-written paper.

"I heard that you--!!"

"Lee Sooyeon! What seems to be the reason why you are fighting with Jihoo?" The teacher smacked the ruler on the desk as he scolded the both of you. You hung your head low but Jihoo on the other hand kept his head up. "If you are having fights then don't do it here in the room, no, don't do it inside this school" He finished before continuing his work on the laptop.

"Shall we do this more nicely?" Jihoo asked with a hint of annoyance. Still, you nodded in agreement. You held out your hand, telling him to give you the paper and surprisingly, he did.

"Let's.. Start with this line, if you don't want to then we can do the ad-lib" 

"Hey, that's weird. Baekhyun and Sehun are absent for the day" Kyungsoo said as he wonders around hoping to see Sehun and Baekhyun come running towards them. "Have you called or text them already?"

"Uhh.. Yeah. Sehun's sick and Baekhyun's taking care of him" Suho said after tearing his face away from the screen of his cellphone.

"Did he tell you why?"

"Nah."

Kyungsoo face-palmed himself as he sighed deeply. Today's really a weird day, he thought. He looked at the ChanRi couple on a cafeteria table alone. They seemed to be together even though they're still not. Everything to Kyungsoo seemed different.

His little sister got mad at him. Baekhyun is sick. Chanyeol seemed away from their gang. God, what is happening, he cried.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun was in Sehun's room trying to get him healed, or killed.

"Are you m-mad?!" Sehun screamed in high pitch while Baekhyun was splashing big amount of water into him and his bed.

"What? I’m trying to heal you here stupid" the other said as he splashed more water.

"S-Stop it hyung! It's C-COLD!"

"What? You want me to make it hot?" He raised a brow

"Hell no! I don't want to a burned sausage"

"Then deal with this cold water!"

"Hey I'm serious! My mom will get mad if she saw that my bedroom is a water mess!" he crossed his wet arms in front of his own face. Baekhyun sighed as he gave up.

"You stay in bed, I'll continue my mission on my own later" He put the bowl of water down

"I-I'm coming with you hyung" Sehun blurted out

"You can't, you're freaking sick, stupid" Baekhyun chuckled "And you flirted that Luhan guy"

"I did not! But you know him?" Sehun blushed, humiliated.

"Yeah, he's popular on girls--"

"So you're a girl?" Sehun crossed his arms

"No! So moving on, I did it on my own"

"Sorry, he was good to talk" Sehun pouted, "I promise I'll help you, even though I'm sick. I love you hyung, soooo much!" he joke the last sentence.

"Eww but okay, as long as you don't blame me"

"Yes!" Sehun held a fist out. By that, I can stop Baekhyun hyung from stopping them, He evilly thought to himself.

During your history time, your report with Jihoo went perfect. It wasn't your first time reporting with Jihoo but it still shocked you by the way you report with him. You two were like professors in front of the class. Your team was also given the highest points among the other group mates.

"Well done!" You cheerfully said and held out your hand to Jihoo. He was about to shake your hands but suddenly put his hand down and left without saying anything. "Rude" You silently spat

*RINGG

You quickly brightened up and dragged Heemin with you.

"Chill down girl, they're not going to leave the school sooner"

"I'm just excited to meet them that's all" You smiled but deep inside you're just hurting yourself more

"Chanyeol again huh? You know... I don't know if this is the right time for you but I think Sunri and Chanyeol are..." Heemin bit her bottom lip

"Are..?" you looked sadly at Heemin, telling her to tell you

"Making.. A progress" Heemin tried to choose the right words in order not to leave you heart-broken. You noticed her efforts so you squeezed her hands and smiled at her, telling her that you're perfectly fine. She smiled back and the two of you went forward into the quadrangle.

"My love!" Kai was the first who noticed you

"Heemin-ah! Good to see you again" Suho smiled at her

But there was one person who doesn't want to greet anybody.

"O-Oppa, I'm sorry for this morning." You touched his shoulder "I just had a very sweet dream, then I got mad that it was badly interrupted so.. I'm still wrong, sorry?"

Kyungsoo smiled and patted your head, "Apology accepted, I'm also wrong for pulling out your blanket forcefully so, sorry"

"Aww.. Even though I don't know what the issue is about, the brother and sister relationship is so adorable" Kai said

"I agree" Heemin and Suho agreed

"Well, where are the others?" You asked

"Baekhyun is taking care of the sick Sehun, plus, Chanyeol is with Sunri" Kyungsoo said. The last sentence stabbed you a million times in the chest. Does love needs to be this painful? This is just a simple puppy crush, so why?You looked at Heemin and she looked at you back sadly and shocked.

"C'mon, let’s eat together" Kai said as he guided the group to their desired table.

 

Author's notes:

I think it's been days/month/s since I've updated :( I'm so sorry, school days is being a huuaaarr. I know that this is always the thing that I'm saying, sorry. Happy birthday to Zelo once again! I have a present but I didn't post it here yet. I was planning to submit my present to B.A.P World FB page but as always, dem school is a dem one. I ALSO NEED PEOPLE WHO CAN POLITELY CORRECT MY SPELLINGS AND GRAMMARS HERE! Just PM me :)) Subscribe - Upvote - Comment Love you all~ Ohh... ChanHun <33

[10-16-2013]