C04

13 Isn't That Young!

  BAP - Coffee Shop  

 

 

 

 

“We're all friends and there aren't really age difference things.”

 

"Mmmhh!~" Kyungsoo yawned as he stretched his arms upwards. He was the first to wake up. *God, it's already 10:50 am* he thought to himself and removed his body out of Kai side. The younger groaned finding his sleep mate with his closed eyes and by moving his hand around, but soon gave up and went back to sleep. Kyungsoo pouted but proceeded to the kitchen room anyway. He was still so sleepy that his body moved like a drunken man. So he went to the sink and splashed water into his face, mostly into his eyes. It made him wake up a little bit but it isn't enough for him. He groaned and put his hand levelling it near his face. He slapped himself to the right, then to the left, then right, left. He continuously slapped himself until he was contented and awake. Kyungsoo unconsciously made it more dramatic by moving his head to the side together with the slap and closing his eyes with dramatic feelings. His hair swayed together with his head and Kyungsoo was secretly enjoying his dramatic self-slapping. He was feeling fresh until someone caught him. 

"Hyung! what the hell are you doing?!" 

Kyungsoo embarrassly looked at Kai with his red cheeks. The embarrassment made the color go worse, so his cheeks became like a newly picked up tomato. "I uh... I'm just waking myself up" 

"You’re crazy.." Kai shooked his head and Kyungsoo secretly admitted that he looked y with his messy bed hair. "Watch your mouth, or else I won't let you get anything for breakfast" he warned but the younger already proceeded to the washroom. He sighed then went to the drawers to pick up the ingredients he needed for breakfast. 

Pancake. Yes, that's delicious for the late breakfast. 

"Chocolate Hershey syrup.. Flour.. Eggs.. Sugar.. Bowl.. And.." Kyungsoo checked the tools and ingredients he placed in the counter. He smiled to himself as he started mixing the flour. And obviously cooking is his favourite hobby. 

Meanwhile, Suho and Baekhyun is a sleeping mess. There were drools and their position is so invalid. Baekhyun was on top of Suho, hugging him like a koala. Sehun was sleeping with his usual face on. You and Chanyeol were the only ones who are sleeping comfortably and properly. Your head on his shoulder, his head on your head, sharing the same yellow blanket (and not including the poor Sehun). Kai, like a professional secret spy, took out his phone and went in front of you and Chanyeol to take a picture of the sweet moment. 

*Snap! 

"Bingo" Kai chuckled and smiled at the perfect picture he had taken. 

"They look like love birds right?" Kyungsoo said scaring Kai from behind 

"Well... Yeah. But of course she's min--" 

"Too bad I won't allow them together, too much " 

"You know hyung, you should--" 

"I won't, she's too early to be in a relationship" 

"Listen hyung, your f--" 

"Yes, I know. She's getting suspicious isn’t she?" 

"The pa--" 

"But it's confusing me. I know that she's just that nice and kind to him since--" 

"The pancakes hyung!!" Kai had enough and interrupted his hyung instead. Kyungsoo's eyes widen and quickly went back into the kitchen "Shoot!" and he cursed by the way. 

"Ooh~ smells good" Baekhyun talked in his sleep. He unconsciously his lips and hugged his poor hyung tighter 

"Stop hugging me noona~ we're for.. bid.. den.." Suho was suffocating but Baekhyun gave no notice 

"Come back to me... It's not that big.. We're only 6 years gap" Sehun whined in his sleep. He's currently dreaming about you so.. Give him time.. 

"Yah!! Wake up sleepy heads!!" Kyungsoo shouted while banging the empty stainless pot with a stainless mixing spoon. The others groaned but soon brightened up by the smell of pancakes, coffee and chocolate. They ran towards the dining room but Kyungsoo blocked the way. 

"Nu-uh.. Not until you wash your hands and take off those boogers in your eyes!" they ran off and fought for the sink which resulted them some wet clothes 

"Really hyung?" Kai raised a brow 

"I don't want to waste my cooking with some eye boogers and germs on it" 

"Oohh~ delicious!" Sehun said while eating 

"sweet~" Suho commented 

"tasty~" Chanyeol was the next 

"divine~" Baekhyun praised 

"CANDY CRUSH!" Kai said as he had the idea 

The table laughed and didn't expect that to happen. There were chocolates spilled on the table clothes because there was a chocolate syrup war earlier. Their faces was also dirtied by the syrup but they didn't care except for you of course. You cleaned up first leaving all the guys dirty and disgusting. But you giggled at their silliness. You're also the first to finish your food because of your small tummy and appetite. 

While you were brushing your hair, the doorbell rang and you immediately went into the front door, not wanting the spoil the boys' moods. You opened it but there was no one around. You looked around carefully but there was really no one. *prank* you thought. You were about to close the door when you saw something white that you haven't seen before. You picked it up and realize that it an envelope. 

That was addressed to you. 

You closed the door and searched for the name of the sender. *Your admirer?* You read it out confusingly. You opened the envelope and started reading the type written letter. 


For the wonderful Sooyeon, 


You may not know me but I know you 
You can see me anywhere. In the library, school grounds, basketball court, cafeteria, park, classroom and in your neighbourhood 
I've known you for too long but you never liked me 
I can give you clue of who I am. 
We've talked before 
We've been partners 
We're neighbours 
and We're classmates 
That's all I can say for now, be well in everything. 


Love, 
Your Admirer 


"Ah!!" You screamed and the boys suddenly surrounded you. You were surprised that the boys already washed up just by seeing their wet hair and smelling your brother's shampoo and soap. The asked you what happened but you only went to the telephone. You dialled your best friend’s number and prayed that she'll pick up immediately. While waiting, the boys were non-stop asking you what happen and they even thought that you were calling a police. 

"Heemin, come over, NOW" 

"Okay? What is this all about?" Heemin asked 

"Yeah! What are you hiding?!" 

"Who's the criminal?!" 

"Did you get hurt?" 

"Who messed up with my beybeh?!" 

The guys continued to shout that you have no choice but to get a megaphone 

"Calm down! It was just a letter!" 

"Oohhh.." They chorused 

"So what happened?" you sighed and didn't answer Heemin but instead gave her the letter. The guys also went behind Heemin so they could also read the letter. 

"Homayghad Sooyeon!" 

"I know.. But it doesn't seem right or anything.." you scratched your head 

"Who the hell is this phedophile?" Kai squinted his eyes trying to picture a person who might send you that letter. 

"It's weird and.. Creepy" you said as you stuck your tongue out in disgust. 

"Well, let's just investigate this tomorrow" Heemin took out her notepad and ballpen 

"Playing detective are we?" you smirked and she smirked back at you as she finished writing 

"What is.. This for?" You raised a brow and Heemin lazily sighed 

"We're going to take down people's names you know that we're going to see in that 7 places" You shaped your mouth in an 'O' as you get what Heemin is trying to do to help. Well said Heemin, well done. 

"I don't know who this guy is but I have a bad feeling about him" Chanyeol gave a bad comment. You were relieved that Chanyeol was on your sid-- 

"But if you two look good together, I'll ship you two" Chanyeol held his two index fingers and combined them together. 

Well, maybe he isn't on your side. YET. 

You pouted at Chanyeol but he only ruffled your hair. "I don't allow Sooyeon to have a boyfriend at her early age" Sehun protested and everyone looked at him. 

"Wow, Sooyeon's new brother. Do Sehun" Kyungsoo said sarcastically and crossed his arms. 

"Well, everybody agrees to not let Sooyeon have a boyfriend at this early time right?" Everybody nodded and Chanyeol smiled to himself, thinking about the day tomorrow. Baekhyun noticed this and he asked him 

"What's with the smile?" 

"Tomorrow's Monday and I'll get to see her" Baekhyun frowned at his best friend’s reply "I don't know why I felt this just now but I feel like bursting and exploding" 

"You excited huh?" Baekhyun said unhappily 

"What's wrong with that?" Chanyeol pouted while looking sadly at Baekhyun 

"I just.. " Baekhyun stopped and thought *I just don't like her for you, I hate her* He shook his thoughts away and continue to look at Chanyeol. 

"Just be careful of what you pick okay?" Baekhyun lectured him and the younger nodded. 

You on the other hand, are very nervous about the next day. You really can get to see your secret admirer in those 7 places and Heemin is going to help you with that. *What if I'll fall for him? What about Chanyeol?* you thought to yourself and pouted. 

"Don't pout. Trust and believe that no one will ever replace his position in that heart of yours" Heemin pointed at your heart and you nodded then suddenly, 

"Hey'all! Long-time no see!" The beautiful woman with plastic bags came in barging into your precious house. 

"Noona! Don't break Sooyeon's door!" 

The 23 year-old girl  laughed and went towards you. "Hey cute baby, you've grown up" She pinched your cheeks and you pouted 

"Yura-unnie" You complained while rubbing your cheeks softly. Heemin on the other hand pouted. "Oh, who is this?" Yura smiled annoyingly 

"Yah! You know me well old lady!" Heemin sarcastically laughed 

"Oh, what well-mannered child" Yura said sarcastically and also pinched her cheeks. They laughed together and the other boys couldn't believe their eyes. 

"y Yura-noona is back.." they mumbled 

"You call her y?" Chanyeol laughed and looked at them unbelievingly "It's obvious that she has visible fat--Oof!" Yura hit his little brother's stomach with her elbow. They are siblings but Park Yura is 3 years older than Park Chanyeol. Some even mistook them as twins. 

"What brings you here noona?" Suho asked and Yura got some wrapped boxes out of her plastic bags. She went out of town to go in London last 5 months ago. 

"What are these?" Kyungsoo asked 

"Happy new year gifts, Valentine gifts, and some birthday gifts!" She beamed and looked at her watch. "Oops! I need to go to an appointment. The 3 of you! Come here!" Sooyeon, Heemin and Chanyeol went in front of her and Yura cupped and kissed their cheeks one by one. The other boys were jealous that they also want a kiss from the pretty noona. 

"Give us a kiss too?" Baekhyun gave his puppy eyes and the others seem to be trying hard to do aegyo on her. She chuckled and instead gave them a flying kiss "Ciao!" And with that she left. It was already 6:00 pm and Heemin had to go soon 

"Tomorrow okay? We have things to do about that freakin' admirer of yours" you chuckled and nodded. Kai again volunteered to send her home. 

"How about we watch the Exorcism of Emily Rose?" Suho asked and everybody else groaned. Oh gramps, aren't you getting any heart attacks?

 

Author's notes:

I updated once again! It's because the next week is the exam day. I also want to have a new fic xD I had a creepy dream after I heard Kris' call you mine cover. (yes, its a long time) and it was quite a dirty dream -.- And it's also creepy at the same time. He was stalking me and we had ahmm.. yeah.. and Tao is helping him out to get me. So yeah.. BAP NEW MV WHOHOO!! Hello there babyz! :DD Follow me on twitter? xD kuliit_jershii Subscribe - Upvote - Comment Love you all~ Ohh... ChanHun <33

7-13-2013]