C03

13 Isn't That Young!

  BTS - I Like It   

 

 

 

“The age of a woman doesn't mean a thing. The best tunes are played on the oldest fiddles.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

 

"Aww! Why is it pink? Out of all colors?!" Kai complained seeing the pink Monopoly boutique edition in your hands. "Well, anyone else wants to complain?" You raised a brow at the others but they shooked their head .

"I prefer to live" 

"Pink or whatever, It's still okay as long as we can play" 

"Pink is one of my favourite color actually" 

"I like to shop, It doesn't matter

"Money! Moneys are mine!" 

"I love it! It's cute" 

Kai gaped at the positive comments while he is the only one who disagrees with pink. "Ahh.. Fine. Let's just play" You nodded and opened the box. Each of you immediately picked out a token, you picked a Cellphone, Blower for Heemin, Ball for Kai, Cat for Chanyeol, Skateboard for Sehun, and Flip-flop for Suho. 

"Too many is confusing. I'll walk out for now" 

"Yeah.. Me too. I'll just cook something for us to eat" Kyungsoo pouted. "I'll help! Have fun you... Uh.. 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6!" Baekhyun said before going into the kitchen with Kyungsoo. 

"Gosh, my opponents are really tough just by looking at their raged faces" Suho talked to himself as he saw the other 5 with their brows squinted together. It was Kai's turn to roll the dice and Heemin was the first in the line, second was you, third was Suho, fourth was Chanyeol, fifth was Sehun, and lastly, Kai the sixth and the last one behind them. "Roll to 6 please.. 6.. 6.. 6-- Damn!!" the dice was set to 3 and that 3 steps leads to the 'Go to Jail' cube. Defeated, Kai moved his ball (A/N: See what I did tharr xD) 3 steps forward. "I'm going to bankrupt soon" Kai faked a cry while holding his play money next to his face. It was Sehun's turn to play and it landed on Kai's boutique 

"Wahaha! You're cash is mine Oh Se--" 

"It's just 6 dollars anyway" 

"Even though, It's this adds to my wealthiness!!" 

"We should send him quickly to 119" Heemin whispered in your ear and you nodded. The next was Suho, He rolled the dice and patiently waited for the result. It landed perfectly on 6 and that made his token pass by the 'GO' cubicle "Where's my 200?" he asked. You, who were a multi-tasker, gave him his 200 dollars. "That's the baby girl" 

"She's not the only girl here" Heemin raised a brow at Suho 

"Well then ah... The younger baby then" 

Meanwhile Kyungsoo and Baekhyun was in the kitchen making Kimchi stew for 8 people. They were comfortably cutting, mixing, and making the dish so it was really no problem for them. 

"Who is the girl that Chanyeol likes again?" Kyungsoo asked 

"Oh.. The girl from his class. The one with wavy hair" Baekhyun replied not feeling happy for Chanyeol 

"Oh yeah, that girl is pretty" Kyungsoo blushed but Baekhyun smacked his arm 

"You shouldn't like that girl hyung. She's a bad one" 

"Ohhhh bad girls" Kyungsoo made the pose from Lee Hyori's 'Bad Girls' music video 

"No! Not like that. You see, she’s a player. Yep a player and you can like, see her in the list of the world's top ten players" 

"Don't you think that's just a bit exaggerating?" 

"Well, it's true anyway" Baekhyun replied then suddenly Chanyeol's deep laugh boomed throughout the house. "I just hope that he'll choose the right girl" 

"Then what kind of girls do you like for Chanyeol to have?" Kyungsoo asked 

"Well someone with knowledge, maybe childish, loud mouth like him--" 

"You make a bad couple for Chanyeol" 

"I'm not finished yet! Well smaller than him, that's cute right?" 

"Well yeah... Except for the loud mouth thing" 

"Then a girl who can cook, draw, do aegyo which he can't resist--" 

"You make it sound like my little sister" 

"Stop cutting me off! But yeah... She's just too adorable"

Soon, they finished cooking their dinner. The two of them arranged the table but unfortunately, there are only 7 chairs. So the both of them had an idea. 

"The loser doesn't have a chair okay?!" Kyungsoo shouted to the living room and heard Kai's groans. "I bet Kai's going to be the loser" 

"That boy at playing board games" The two shooked their heads in disappointed but laughed afterwards.

"Dinner is ready!" Baekhyun called out then 5 more people came rushing into the dining room. 

"Kimchi stew! Yey!" 

"Oppa is really a good good cook!"

"I love you for this Kyungie" 

"I'm drooling right now just... OMG" 

"Delicious as always dongsaeng" 

Baekhyun who was still in the kitchen scoffed. He helped Kyungsoo made the stew but yet didn't receive any compliment or thanks. Not even from you. You seemed to notice Baekhyun's frowns and heard him curse and mumble some things so you had an idea. You got your bowl and went to Baekhyun. 

"What is it Sooyeon-ah?" He asked you. You didn't reply just yet but you scooped the Kimchi stew and held it up in front of his mouth. 

"Try it, you cooked it deliciously good with oppa" He smiled and gladly ate it. "Mmhh.. I sure am a great cook" He smiled at you and patted your head. 

Sehun witnessed this and felt a little jealous of Baekhyun. 

You pulled Baekhyun with you to the dining room and made him sit. Later on, Kai came with pouty lips. Everyone stopped eating to look at him. He wasn't in a good mood, especially when he lost the Monopoly game he wanted to win so much. He grabbed his own bowl and went to the kitchen counter. You didn't want to let Kai have a bad mood all night so you called him 

"Kai!" You pulled his sleeve and made him sit on your chair. 

"Sooyeon that's unfair! Kai lost" You shooked your head telling that it’s fine. Kai on the other hand smiled at you and patted his lap to motion you to sit on his lap for thanks. You were about to sit when Kyungsoo held your wrist. 

"Nuh-uh, not on Kai's lap" you pouted. You heard Sehun called your name and motioned you to instead sit on his lap. You looked at Kyungsoo and He nodded in agreement. 

"Why not with me?!" Kai frowned while you were on your way into sitting on Sehun's 

"Because you're the loser and you're a !" Kyungsoo yelled 

"At least let her call me oppa for once" Kai sighed still with a sad face. He ate his stew slowly and sadly. You mentally face palmed yourself for his childishness 

"Eat well Kai Oppa" 

Everyone in the room looked at you with wide eyes. But Kai's was different; His eyes twinkled full with love, care, and thanks. 
"Omo! For the first time! You heard that huh?! Baby Yeonnie called me oppa! I should have recorded it!" 

You giggled at Sehun's lap. Sehun was jealous again so he whispered something to you 

"I'll also make you call me Sehunnie Oppa one day" 

You all finished eating and slumped down on the sofa. Some sat on the big carpet. It was already 10:40 pm and some of you are getting sleepy. Kyungsoo went down with 3 big blanket and some extra pillows. You all decided to sleep in the living room instead. Suho was still in the kitchen washing the dirty dishes. Soon after, Kai decided that they'll watch a horror movie to wake the sleeping souls up. No one had time to stop him because he was too quick and everyone's tummy was too full. 

"Get all your buns up here now! We're going to watch a horror movie!" He called out. 

Kai inserted 'The Last Exorcism' CD into the DVD and everyone immediately gather together with all the lights closed and only the TV's. You were between Sehun and Chanyeol on the Sofa with one blanket; Heemin, Baekhyun and Suho on the carpet in one and; Kyungsoo and Kai on the other couch in one. You all felt that it'll be too scary just by seeing the girl float in the menu's background. Kai pressed the play button and the show started. You unconsciously leaned on Chanyeol's shoulder and the movie started off boringly that Baekhyun and Kyungsoo started to complain. 

"This isn't scary!" 

"Too boring, change it!" 

"Just wait you two!" Kai shouted. The house went silent while the intro of the priest was still showing in the movie. The sound that was only heard is the TV, the shuffling of seats and the crickets. Time passed by and the priest was stopped by a weird boy. And moments later, The boy started throwing something at their car. They all guessed that its a tomato since it's red.

"That kid is scary and creepy" Heemin felt scared so she tightened her grip into the blanket. You were also creeped out so you gripped on Chanyeol's arm tighter. 11:30 passed by and Heemin's parents called her to go home and she did. Kai volunteered to send her home. 

The scary parts in the movie were about to show especially when the girl kind of followed the priest in a hotel. It turns out that the priest can't really get the evil spirit out of a person so he faked it all out to get money. The boys were cheering at the slight scene that Sehun had to cover your eyes. The girl was really possessed that she did some Lesbian actions to the other girl and vomit. Soon, the priest came back unsure what to do. The condition of the girl worsens that she could climb ceilings. There was this time when she went into a habitat (or maybe it's a farm house?) and there was an innocent kitty sitting there. She killed it. Blood was covering the screen. What made it worse is that the door of the house suddenly open. Everyone screamed with their terrified faces. 

"What? It's just me" Kai said and locked the door. He went to Kyungsoo to share blankets with him 

"How's the movie so far when I was away?" 

"Scary and creepy" 

"This is really disturbing" Chanyeol said with his deep voice. You nodded in agreement and snuggled next to him. Sehun was about to fall asleep despite the fear and jealousy he was feeling. It was already 12:55 in the morning and the movie is about to end. Sehun was the first one to fall asleep and the others were still awake and scared. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were acting like a girl all this time. They kept on looking to their sides to see if there are ghosts, creepers, or anything. They were like, paranoid. They're feeling scared of anything like every sounds they will hear, quiet or loud, they would flinch and tremble. The ending was that their deaths were just like according to what the girl drew and it scared the hell out of them all. Kai turned off the TV and opened his cellphone for a flashlight 

"L-Let's sleep for now okay?" 

"Turn the l-lights on!" 

"You do it!" 

"Turn the lights on.." you begged but Chanyeol only the green night light on. You pouted but tried to sleep on Chanyeol and Sehun's comfort. You put Sehun's head on a pillow for him to be comfortable and checked on the other boys. They were already drifting off to dreamland while you and Chanyeol weren’t that sleepy yet. 

"Good night" Chanyeol told you even though he knows that it's already morning 

"Good night to you too" you smiled sleepily to him "And sweet dreams to all of you guys"

 

Author's notes:

Sorry for the late update. Freakin' school is on the way. I also update my long one-shot 'My Bestfriend's Feelings' featuring BTS' Jimin and Jungkook. Yes. I ship JiKook couple HARDCORE. Please search on facebook: BTS - JiKook Souple and like it for me :)) I'm also in love with Jungkook's Save your goodbye dance cover! I'm currently learning the steps by myself xD Thanks for all the subbies, upvotes, and comments everyone! Subscribe - Upvote - Comment Love you all~ 

                                       [6-22-2013]