chapter 9

in the name of love

Today was the last day Jessica spent her holiday at Jenju. This noon her father would come and pick her up as she asked to him yesterday. She has told her unnie that she wanted to go home early since her mother and Krystal was back. Her unnie can understand about her reason and let her go. This morning she packed her bag and her unnie was helping her.

 

 

“so, is that all? Is there something that you missed? Have you give a call to your father?” the older girl asking while checking all her things. The younger just smile seeing her unnie acted.

 

 

 

“don’t worry unnie, I’ve checked it all. And daddy has called me last night that he would come this noon.” She said while smiling to her unnie.

 

 

 

“hmmm.. okey, sorry. It’s just sudden so i’m just worrying you. We haven’t spent the holiday together yet, I’m sorry that I should left you here while I keep busying myself with that damn work. I regret it.” The older felt guilty since she can’t make it.

 

 

 

“that’s okay unnie. That should be me, I’m sorry that I didn’t supposed to ruin your first living with Yooochun oppa in the new house, and it should be your private honeymoon. And thankfully, I have Yuri here with me. I’m enjoying my holiday a lot, unnie. Don’t be worry.” Yuri? Yeah.. actually she’s the reason why I’m here, unnie. Sorry.. – Jessica

 

 

 

 

“huuuh.. I’ll miss you so much!” the older pouting and hug the younger thight.

 

 

 

“me too, unnie. But I promise, on the very next holiday I’ll visit you and oppa and I’ll bring Krystal with me. We’ll spent all day to have fun together!” Jessica said while leaning her chin to the older’s neck and hug her back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~at Yuri were belong~

 

 

While at the other place, Yuri was visiting her friend at jenju. She finnaly found her friend’s house. Since last night, Yuri stayed at her friend’s place and having fun. They’re having a chitchat at the balcony while enjoying their breakfast together.

 

 

 

“hey, Kkab. What are you going to do this day? Do you have any plan for today?” her friend asked.

 

 

 

 

“huh? Hmm.. I don’t know yet. But it’s like I want to stay at  oppa’s and unnie’s house, they asked me to stay for a day. Would you mind if I leave you here alone?” Yuri answered while enjoying a cup of tea.

 

 

 

 

 

“hahaha.. I don’t mind it at all. I’m happy then, cause have you here any longer would make me got influence of your craziness.” Her friend mocking.

 

 

 

 

“hish! Deer chodding! Key, don’t miss me then!” she pouting while crossing her arms.

 

 

 

 

“hahaha.. it doesn’t suit you. You’re Kkabyul, not spoiled Yul! Hahaha..”  her friend brust on laugh while opened widely. Yuri just give her a glare.

 

 

 

 

“well, by the way. Would you mind to tell me something about the girl?” she suddenly asked.

 

 

 

 

“huh? Who?  The girl what?” Yuri asked confusedly.

 

 

 

 

“hey, don’t you try to lie to Im Yoona! I know you’re thinking about someone. You have a crush on her, right?” she said while teasing her.

 

 

 

 

“w-what? Are you crazy? I don’t know what you mean!” Yuri shocked and tried to deny.

 

 

 

 

“*tck* haiih! I’ve known you since I was ten years old, Yul. Maybe Taenggo didn’t aware it, but I do. Jessica, right? You were calling her name when you were sleeping  last night.” Yoona said while Yuri just looked down and keep silent since she didn’t know what to say.

 

 

 

 

“hey, I didn’t mind about you have a crush on woman, man, or transgender I don’t ing care! I just can’t take it if you hide that from me. I’m your friend. We are bestfriend, right? I know you’re worrying about your mother and your family reaction.  And you’re afraid that your religion against homouality, right? I know when Kkabyul is not the same Kkabyul that I used to know, it means she has a problem, a big problem. Now tell me everything, I don’t know if I can help you or not but at least when most people would turn you away, you’ve got a place to go.” She hug her friend thight.

 

 

 

 

“I don’t know what to do, Yoong. I’m afraid, I’m confuse, I’m hurting, I want to explode!!” she cried on her friend’s embrace and let everything go.

 

 

 

“everything will be fine, Yul. Just let your heart to lead you. If they really love you, they should be trying to accept who you are. God knows you worth it, you are not a sinner. Love is for everyone.”

 

 

 

 

 

*beeb* *beep*

Suddenly Yuri’s cellphone vibrating. She’ve got a call.

 

 

‘Shin Young unnie’

 

 

 

“yeobuseeo, unnie?”

 

 

 

 

“Yul? Hey, where are you? Can you come back home, now?”

 

 

 

 

“I’m at Yoong’s. what’s happened unnie?”

 

 

 

 

“Jessica would go back to Seoul this day. Won’t you to say goodbye? She want to say goodbye to you before she leave.”

 

 

She frozen, she felt like a thunderstorm was hitting her in a sudden. Yoona just raised her eyebrows at her and starred confusedly. No! Sica, don’t go! Don’t leave me! I love you, please don’t leave me! - Yuri

 

 

 

“Yul? Are you there? Yul?”

 

 

 

“please don’t let her go before I come back, unnie. Please ask her to wait for me, please!”

 

 

 

 

“huh? But, she-“

 

 

 

She hang up the phone and jumped from her place then be ready to go. But before she passed the door, she looked at her friend. Yoona just gave her a smile then she smile her back and nodding since she knows what her smile means.

 

 

Soon after went out from Yoona’s house, she drove her car away. She drove her car with a maximum speed like a crazy people. Please, Sica.. please!! – Yuri

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~at Jessica’s place~

 

Jessica has done her packed and carrying her bag to the living room to got ready when her father has coming so he doesn’t need any longer to wait. Her bag seemed heavy to be carried, but she gave her effort to make it moved. When she’s about going to the door someone was running from outside then jumped to her and hug her thight. She was shocked and her eyes widened.

 

 

 

 

*brakk*

She let her bag fell on the floor and let that person hug her.

 

 

 

 

“huh.. please.. huh.. don’t.. huh.. don’t go! Huh” that one said while panting hardly and managed to talk properly. She just stunned on that person embrace and speechless. She just let that person hug her for a while.

 

 

 

“I don’t know what happened with me, I don’t know if this wrong or right. I just want you to know, I love you Sica-ah. I love you, not as a friend but more. I love you so much, please don’t leave me!” she was more shocked with that peson confession. She can’t hold her tears to down. Then she hug that person back and cried hardly.

 

 

 

 

~at the other place~

 

“Im Taeyeon, did you find the file?” an old-man asked to his daughter.

 

 

 

“huh? Ne, aboji.” Taeyeon just nodded but she was thinking about something else while giving the file to her father. The old-man noticed it then looked at the daughter.

 

 

 

“what are you thinking about, my dear? Did you miss your sister?” he asked.

 

 

 

“nothing, aboji. I’m just feel like I didn’t deserve to your and Yoong kindness. I’m just a stanger, we don’t have blood related. I don’t think I can pay back your all kindness.” Taeyeon said while looked at down and shed a tear.

 

 

 

 

“who says you’re a stranger? You are my daughter, Im Taeyeon, Im Yoona’s sister. You are the part of this family. Don’t you know? Since Yoona’s mother left us, she’s so sad and felt alone. But when you came, she really find her happiness back and seemed like she has a friend, a sister. I found you at the edge of the street. You were crying alone, and you wore this necklace, it has named ‘Taeyeon’. Since that day, you are my daughter. We love you, our dorky Taenggo, my daughter.” He said while hugging her and patting her hair softly.

 

 

 

 

“thankyou so much, aboji. I love you and Yoong so much. I think I don’t even need to find him anymore.” She said while crying on his embrace.

 

 

 

 

“shhhhh.. don’t said that. He’s still your brother no matter what happened. We need to find him, aren’t you want to know about your true-family?”

 

 

 

 

“I’m afraid that you and Yoong will left me with them. I don’t want to live with them! I just want to live with you and Yoong!” she cried even more hardly.

 

 

 

 

“no, Taenggo-yah. We will not ever leave you. It’s okay if you won’t to know about your family, we didn’t want to force you. Shhhhhh, aboji and Yoong would not ever leave you, never.” He said while kissing her forehead and patting her back on his embrace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

……………………………………………………………………..

 

“doctor Kim, we have found the girl profile. She is a Jung.” A man said to another man who was sitting on the chair and gave him a papper.

 

 

 

“Jung? Hmm. That’ll be a little hard to get her. Just keep an eye on her, I’ve got a plan to make her away from her rich father.”

 

 

 

“yes, Doc.” The man said.

 

 

 

 

“Jessica Jung? Hmm.. sorry, but I’ve to do this. I want my baby back, my blood.” He said while starring at the papper.

 

 

 

 

“and this is about your twin-sister, doc. Sorry, we still haven’t found the information about her yet. But we found the one who stole her from the hospital, but she didn’t know where she is now.” The man said again while giving another papper.

 

 

 

“okay, you have did a good job. You can go now.”

 

 

 

 

“yes, doc. I’m going.” The man said and then made his way to get out from the room.

 

 

 

 

 

“Kim Taeyeon, I’m sorry I can’t find you, my sister. How are you doing now?” he mumbled while shed a tears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~