chapter 1

in the name of love

In the morning sunshine

 

Everybody in this house get ready to have their activities for today. As usual, mom prepare some foods while dad sit on his chair and read a newspaper. the brother as the oldest, he’s busy with his motorcycle and the sister as the second child, she’s waiting her boyfriend to pick her up while fixing her make up and her hair. Then the youngest, she already sit on her chair with dad on dining table.

 

 

“let’s digging your breakfast, honey. You won’t to get late to your class, right? Your dad has done.  He won’t get late to his office.” her mom said

 

 

 

“I know mom. Please stop treat me like a 9 years old, I’m 19 for a god shakes!” she feel irritated with her mom since she’s the youngest in this house they treat her like a little kid. They always say that’s just because they worries about her.

 

 

 

“haha.. you are still our little daughter, honey.” Her dad mocking and she pouted cutely.

 

 

 

“see, you pouted cutely like a little kid.” Her mom adding while she put a bowl on the table.

 

 

 

“hish, okey I’m cute by the way. that’s not bad since I’m the youngest so I’m the cutest.muhuhahaha..” she said proudly.

 

 

 

“prised your own-self, kkabYul! Tck, I didn’t see you around with a boyfriend by the way.” he sister suddenly coming and throw a cereal to her then joining to little sister.

 

 

 

“hish, You! wait for my reverenge, eonni! Well, I have no boyfriend cause i haven’t found yet, the one who is in my type. *merong~*” she merong to his sister.

 

 

 

“hahaha.. just say that you’re not interesting for boys. Look, your boyish outfit. How can you have a boyfriend if your appearance like this? Tck tck tck.”

 

 

 

“mom, see that! eonni mocking me!” she pouted while complain to her mother.

 

 

 

“stop teasing your sister, Boa. yes, my younger daughter is the cutest. Now finish your breakfast then go to your campus.” Her mom said.

 

 

 

*merrong to her sister* yes Mrs. Kwon!” she yelled to mother.

 

 

 

“hish, kkabYul! Mom, Yoochun has come. I won’t make him wait, so I'm going mom. Love you! *chuu~* see you Miss kkabYul!hihihi..” her sister kiss her mother cheeks while mocking her sister then go to her boyfriend outside. She just sighed then pouting.

 

 

 

 

“mom, when will Hyuk Jung oppa’s wedding day?”

 

 

 

“hmm, we didn’t choose the day yet honey. He wants to discuss with his fiancee’s family.”

 

 

 

“oh. Hmm. I’m so excited to the wedding party!” she said happily while her mother just smile.

 

 

 

“well, Miss little Kwon. Let’s go, or you want to get late?” her father said.

 

 

 

 

“yes, Mr. Kwon. I’m ready! Mom, we're going. *chuu~*” she peck her mother check

 

 

 

“we're going, honey. “ her dad said to her mother while pecking his wife’s lips.

 

 

 

“eww! Stop that loveydovey scene, mom dad! Let’s go, dad or we would be late!” she said while dragging her dad away. Her mother just smile with her daugther’s act.

 

 

 

“see you honey, becarefull and don’t be late to come home.” Her mother waved.

 

 

 

~after the class~

Yuri and her friends go to the bookstore after their class. But her friends leave her alone since they have another appointments. They split up at the edge of the street near from the bookstore.

 

“bye Yuri. See you tomorrow at Bussines class!” her friends waved.

 

 

“bye, guys! See you..” she waved back. When she’s about turning back to the store, she inadvertently hitting someone.

 

 

 

*bug!*

 

 

“ouchhh! .” that one fell and groan in pain.

 

 

 

“omooo~! Are you okay, miss? Sorry, I didn’t see you. “ she felt guilty then help her to get up.

 

 

 

“I’m okay. Thankyou.” She said while patting her butts

 

 

 

“I’m so sorry. Really, I didn’t mean to-,” she cuts her words.

 

 

 

“I said that’s okay. Sorry, I have to go.” She said coldly then go away from her.

 

 

 

“hish, a cold weird woman. Hiii.. so scary.” She mumbles while staring at the woman who is going away. then she turn back to the store.

 

 

 

 

The cold woman still walking on her way to somewhere. She's walking while her mind think blankly.

 

 

 

“you don’t need a father, baby. I can take care of you with my own..” she mumbles while patting her womb and walking away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~