chapter 2

in the name of love

"i'm home!! mom, where are you?" Yuri's back home soon after she went to bookstore the she yelled calling her mother.

 

 

 

"oh my little daughter has come home.. hmm, how is your day baby?" her mother approach her then hug her warmthly

 

 

 

“it’s good, mom. I bought some books so I went to bookstore after class.” She hug her mother thigh.

 

 

 

“aigoo aigoo.. see, a big baby has come home. Tcktcktck, sometimes I can’t believe that you already 19 since it’s like you’re 10 years old kid.” Suddenly her brother come then mocking his sister.

 

 

 

“I’m not, oppa!! Hish, I just can’t resist mom warmthness. Euhehehe..” she defends herself while hugging her mom like a koala bear.

 

 

 

“jjinja, I bet your future boyfriend would get some trouble to handle you.”

 

 

“my future boyfriend is the luckiest person in this world to get me!”

 

 

 

“shhhhhh… stop teasing your sister, Hyuk Jung. is your fiancée want to join us to the cruch?”

 

 

 

“yes, mom. butshe has a lot of patients, so she can’t be here before we go. we will pick her up at her house. well, i'll heat up the car first." Her brother said then goes to the garage while messing his little sister’s hairs.

 

 

 

“hisj,oppa! ehmmm,Isn’t it monday? Is it the time to prayer?” Yuri wondering the reason they want to go to the cruch.

 

 

 

“haha.. yes, it’s not Sunday, honey. We want to book the cruch for your brother’s wedding. So you want to join to come with us?”

 

 

 

“hmmm.. I want to go to taeyeon's house, mom. Since she needs a help to do her papper, she asked me to help her."

 

 

 

"oh okay.. don't pass your lunch, key? we'regoing, mydear. Be nice at home. *chuu~*" her mother said and peck her on the cheeks before she left. Yuri just nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

~on the way to Taeyeon's house~

Yuri goes to the shop to buy some snacks for her and Taeyeon first before. When she's about going to pay at the cashier, she saw the cashier man is arguing with a costumer. She feels familiar with that figur. A blonde wearing grey coat, a shalf, and luxurious heels.

 

 

 

"I said that I lost my wallet .someone stole my hand bag. i'm rich, I can paid for your whole store if I want it!" she shouted to the cashier man. No wonder about her words since she seems like not an ordinary woman.

 

 

 

"I don't care! I don't want to know! I just want to know that you should paid the soft drink and a cup of noodles that you eat, now! Or i'll call a police!" the cashier warn her to pay. The girl just clench her theets angrily.

 

 

 

"i'll paid for her. How much does it cost?" yuri said interrupted them.

 

 

 

"oh, okay. it's $10 with yours." She paid to the cashier while the woman staring at her curiously. Before leaving, Yuri take a glance to her while smiling and bows to greet her. When she's out from the store, that woman stop her.

 

 

 

"excused me, miss?"she called her then she turns around.

 

 

 

"yeah?" Yuri just respons shortly

 

 

 

"thankyou for the bill. i'll return back your money soon after I back home since I never get used to owe someone else's money." She thank her but with arrogantly acted. Yuri just smile to her then leaving. But when she's about leaving, that woman stop her and hold her hand made Yuri surprised.

 

 

 

"I said, i'll return back your money!" her voice raise a little bit louder. Yuri raised her eyebrows then turns her face to stare at her. But when she stares at her eyes, she feels like there're butterfies flying in her belly. She spacing out while staring at her made that woman raised her eyebrows suspiciously.

 

 

 

"are you deaf??" that woman mocking her. Then yuri awake from her spacing out. Then sighed.

 

 

 

"fine. If you want to return back the money, see me at Districk Café tomorrow noon. sorry, i've to go now." Yuri finally speak up. Then she leave that woman stunning at her spot.

 

 

 

"*sigh* a weird girl!" that woman just mumbles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~at Taeyeon’s house~

Yuri arrived at her bestfriend’s house. Taeyeon’s mom order her to go in to her room since she has waiting for her coming. When she enter Taeyeon’s room, she still spacing out and staring blankly. It made her bestfriend wonders and stare at her oddly.

 

 

 

“hey Yuri! What’s up, dude? Why you look so messy?”

 

 

 

“u.uh, ehmm. Nothing, just.. Tae, have you feel something strange in your belly when you staring at someone’s eyes?”

 

 

 

“huh? maybe you just wanna pee?”

 

 

 

“yah! I’m serious, you know?!”

 

 

 

“euehehee.. hmm, maybe you have a crush? I don’t know exactly since I never felt that thing.”

 

 

 

“a crush? Is it possible?”

 

 

 

“of course, since we are humans. We can fall in love. Duh! hmmm... Well, who is he? Do I know him? huh? tell me!”

 

 

 

“i don't know, but she’s not he…”

 

 

 

“oh, SHE…” Taeyeon echoing her, but soon her eyes widened after realized something weird with her words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WHAT?? SHE??” she shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~