chapter 5

in the name of love

“S-sor-ry.. I’ve gotta go.” Yuri just ignore her eyes which was full of anger and going to explode.  She try to get away from her. But,,

 

 

 

“YOU DARE TO ESCAPE?!” that blonde girl clenched her theeths then hold Yuri’s hand harshly.

 

 

 

“h-huh? s-sorry Miss, maybe you got the wrong person. I-I  d-didn’t know you. I’ve t-,” Yuri pretend like she didn’t know her and it just made the blonde girl more angry.

 

 

 

*bug!*

 

*plak!*

 

*brak!*

 

 

“aw! Aw! Aw!! Stop! Hey! Aw! Stop!” the shorter girl hit her arms with her bag harshly while the tanned girl just defends herself from HellSica.

 

 

 

 

“YOU SCUMBAG! *bug!* NOW LET’S SEE WHO IS THE WINNER! HUH? *plak!* FIGHT ME NOW! *brak!* HOW DARE YOU MADE ME FEEL EMBARRASED LAST DAY!! I’M JESSICA JUNG! *bug!*NO ONE CAN DO THAT TO ME! *pletak!* ” she keeps hitting the tanned girl harshly and made people around them notice them.

 

 

 

“aw! Aw! hishh, jjinja!! Okey, stop now!” Yuri hold her hands and push her to the bathroom.

 

 

 

*braakk!* the door closed and locked.

 

The blonde girl try to release but since the tanned girl is stronger, she can’t do anything. The tanned girl push her bodies to the wall and stared at her while leaning her face get closer to hers. The shorter girl just look away and try to push her back, but once again the tanned girl is still stronger than her.

 

 

 

“now, what do you want, Ms. Rich?” Yuri spoke softly in front of her face. She can feel her breathe on her face. The blonde girl now feels nervous, she’s afraid to stare at her eyes directly.

 

 

 

“You jerk! Scumbag! Get away from me!! arghh!” she still struggle to get loose while yelled at her.

 

 

 

“Stop calling me Scumbag! Hish, you are a little bit hard to handle! Now, tell me what do you want?! You want to get revenge? Okey, I’ll serve you but not right here and not now. I won’t destroying my brother’s wedding.” the tanned girl tightened her hold to make the blonde girl stop struggling.

 

 

 

“brother??” Jessica shocked since her guess were right. Mr. Kwon is Yuri’s father. !

 

 

 

“yes, why? You can’t wait for this? Well then I’ll locked you up here.”

 

 

 

“what?! no! get away from me! let me go!”

 

 she try to get off of the tanned girl, but the tanned girl tightened her grasp and made their nose touched. They gluped their jaws while staring each other. Yuri feels something heat her bodies. When she stare at the blonde girl’s lips, she can’t resist the warmthness from their bodies pressured. Unwittingly, she lean her lips closer to the blonde girl’s lips made her surprised and her eyes widened. Jessica didn’t know what happened with her bodies since she can’t ignore her and enjoy the moment. Their lips were getting closer…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Getting closer….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And closer….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*chuu~*

 

 

 

Their lips touched. They can feel their soft lips connected and made her warmth. The kissed become more intensive when Yuri tried to move and slipped her tounge in. Jessica can’t resist it and just let her in.

 

 

 

"mmmhhhh...." they moaned

 

 

their kissing were more passionately. For the first time, Yuri doing the thing that she considered as a sins and forbidden. But now, she just can’t handle it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~at the outside~

 

Yuri’s father was looking for his youger daughter since she has missing for a long time. then a young man approach him while complaining and made Mr. Kwon shocked.

 

 

 

“uncle, Kwon! I can’t accept this arrangemarriage anymore! Your daughter left me alone at the balcony for hours like a fool! I’ve never been treated by someone else like this before, how can she do this to me?! I’m going back home now! I’ll tell daddy to cancel this arrangement! Bye!” he get away from the party

 

 

 

“w-wait, Min Hoo-yah!!? Maybe it’s just misunderstanding, we can make it up right? Min Hoo-yah?!” he’s calling out his name but the young man ignore him and just went away.

 

 

 

“Haish, Kwon Yuri what have you done this time?!” he mumbles while looking for his daughter.

 

 

 

“what happened, dad? why you in hurry? We will have a family photo session, where are you going?” Boa said to her father who was walking here and there like the dazed.

 

 

 

“oh, Boa. Can you find your sister? I can’t find where she is since some hours ago.”

 

 

 

“huh? hish, that little kkab! Key dad, since I lose Jessica too I’ll find them. you can go back to oppa, he wait for you to start the session.”

 

 

 

“hmm.. okey, I’m going. just find your sister soon, I need to talk with her seriously.”

 

 

 

“Yes, master!” she continuing her seeking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~back to inside the bathroom~

 

*plaaaak!!* the blonde girl slapped the tanned girl’s check harshly.

 

 

 

“OUCHHHH!! Why y-,” she groand in pain while patting her cheek and try to complain but stops when she saw that the blonde girl’s teary eyes.

 

 

 

“how dare you!!! you are a trully jerk! I hate you!” she sobbing while made her way to out from the bathroom leaving the tanned girl stunning on her spot.

 

 

 

*bamm!* she slammed the door harshly when she leave the bathroom.

 

 

 

“Oh my God, I KISSED A GIRL?!” she mumbles while her eyes widened and full of guilty. She was stunning at her spot and spacing out. After her leaving, then someone knocked the door.

 

 

 

 

*knock* *knock* *knock*

 

 

 

“kkabYul? Are you at there?” Boa’s calling out her sister from outside. Then made Yuri awake from her reverie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“uh-huh, huh? y-yeah, I’m here. Wait a sec, I’ll be there!” she answer her sister from inside

 

 

 

“it’s better for you to hurry, kkab! Or I’ll drag you out with my own hands!” she warned her sister

 

 

 

“hish, Okey okey!! Just go on, first. I’ll catch you later, eonni.”

 

 

 

“key.. don’t be long, kkab! I’m going back..” she back to the party.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“oh God, forgive me.. what should I do now? How can I face her?? Yul, you are stupid!!” she crused herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~