chapter 4

in the name of love

"i swear i'll kill her when i meet her! that scumbag! be ready to face your death! a- mpppfh!!" she almost scream out again but soon Tiffany covering .

 

 

 

"oh my god, Jessie! please just stop screaming! your dolphin-scream is bleeding my ears!" Tiffany covering to calm her down

 

 

 

"mmppfft! $#&^*@#%@*@ mpft!!!!!!" 

she try to release her hands but Tiffany thightened her hands. she took a tape and a rope then covering while the other hand holding the blonde girl hands and tied her on a chair. she just give a glare to her friend. (hahaha.. Tiffany is so smart!)

 

 

 

"sorry, Jessie. if i didn't do this, you wouldn't stop to scream out. you will make my costumers go away."

 

 

 

"hmmmftt! hmmph! *@^$%*!#&$^&!&*#%@*^#%*@^%#&^*@^(#*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jessica try to scream out, but useless since was locked up.

 

 

 

"stay here for a moment. i'll release you when you calm down. i'll call your father to pick you up. be a nice girl, key?" Tiffany made her way to her work office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~at Yuri's place~

Yuri and her sister were packing some clothes for the visiting to her soon-to-be-sister-in-law’s family. Yuri has done with her things while her sister, Boa still bussy with her make-up stuff. Yuri noticed her sister then shoke her head.

 

 

 

“tck tck tck.. eonni, you are just too much! We are not going anywhere since it’s just Min Young eonni’s house! Her house is not that far from ours, and we would only stay for three days.” She complained her sister.

 

 

 

“hey you little sister! Just shut your mouth fo a sec, I’m bussy here!! It’s better for you to help me rather than just complaining!” Boa just ignored her and still bussy with her big bag.

 

 

 

“hish! Mom, eonni is so hasrh to me!! she shouted to me!” she complained to her mother.

 

 

 

“Boa.. you should teach your little sister in a good way, key?” the mother spoke from the kitchen and made the older daughter sighed. Since Yuri is the youngest, she’s a little bit spoiled. (just a little, right?kekeke)

 

 

 

“*sigh* you little kid! You die! Rawrr!!” Boa catch her little sister while Yuri just running away.

 

 

 

“mom! Look, eonni want to eat me! *merrong~*” she running and complaining to her mother.

 

 

 

“you guys, such a little kids.” Mrs. Kwon just mumbles and smile seeing her daughters act

 

 

 

A few weeks later….

 

Jessica was making up her relation with her father since he promised to her that he would leave his woman and concern to build the mess-relation with his family. but still, Jessica won’t marrying someone even though her womb was getting bigger day by day.

 

 

“sweetie, are you sure you won’t get married?” her father offering her once again.

 

 

 

“no, dad! i’ll get married when I want to, just let me be and don’t force me!” she’s still stubborn.

 

 

 

“hmm.. okay, I’ll not ask you again. But honey, I’ll attend my bussines partner’s weeding party. His daughter is getting married today. Won’t you come in with me?”

 

 

 

“weeding party? Hmm.. okay, but still I won’t some arrangemarriage or something else with your bussines partners!” she warned her father.

 

 

 

“h-huh? hahaha.. no, I won’t my sweet heart. I’ll not try to force you anymore. Let’s be prepare, I’ll wait you in the living room.” She just nodded and went to her room to change her clothes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~at the weeding party~

 

Some guests were enjoying their meals and having chit-chat. The bride were bussy with their relatives while took some pictures. Everybody were enjoying their own bussines while a dark-haired tanned girl looks like borred.

 

 

“mom, dad. I want to have some space to breathe out. May i?” she asking permission.

 

 

 

“wait, honey. Before you go, can you please meet my friend’s son?” he asked his daughter  with a little bit worried with her denial.

 

 

 

“huh? what does it means dad?” she raised her eyebrows suspiciously.

 

 

 

“no no, it’s not like what you think! Just an usual greeting. I want you to accompany him since it’s his first time to be here.”

 

 

 

“why should be me? eonni seems like more suitable.” She tried to refuse since she didn’t get any interest to some guys.

 

 

 

“your eonni is bussy with your brother’s friends. Can you see that?” he pointed at a gorgeous girl who was talking with some guys.

 

 

 

“and he’s in the same age with you. I think that he will be comfortable have a talk with you.” he added

 

 

 

“hishh, jjinja! Okey, but just for a while. If he’s annoying, I’ll leave him alone!” she pouted

 

 

 

“yes, just try him. I bet you’ll like him. wait, I’ll call him to get over here.” he just smile. Then seeking a guy that he has waiting for. And he’s coming,,,

 

 

 

“oh, Min Hoo-yah!? Right here..!”

he’s calling out his name while waving his hand (Mr. kwon is such a dork too like her daughter ^^) that guy turn around then approach them and bowed when he see them. he smile at the girl next to Mr. Kwon to greet her. The girl just force her smile to greet him back.

 

 

 

“here.. honey, I want you see my friend’s son, Choi Min Hoo. Then Min Hoo-yah, she’s my youngest daughter, Kwon Yuri.” Mr. Kwon introducing his daughter to him while smile widely.

 

 

 

“it is a pleasure to meet a gorgeous woman like you, Yuri-sshi.” He smile at her and offering his hand.

 

 

 

“nice to meet you too, Min Hoo-sshi.” She shake his hand shortly then smile forcely. The young guy just stare at her and made Yuri feels uncomfortable.

 

 

 

“well, honey. Please guide him to walk around since I have to meet the other guests. Be a nice girl, key?”

 

 

 

“i don’t want it be long, dad. ensure me that after you’re done with them, you’ll back to take him away!” she wishper to her father while smile fakely to the young guy. Mr. Kwon just chukled and gluped his jaw. Then smile to him frocely. (I know how he feels since this is such an awkward moment for Mr. Kwon ^^)

 

 

 

“ Min Hoo-yah, take care of my lovely daughter. Key?” he smile then leave them alone.

 

 

 

“well, wanna get some drinks, Yuri-sshi?” he pleased her to walk around.

 

 

 

“sure..” she answer shortly.

 

 

While in the other place were not far from their spot….

 

 

Mr. Jung and his daughter entering the weeding party. he wearing a luxurious black coats while the young woman next to her wearing a glamorous gown. She hiding her womb with the little bit big-size gown so no one notice it. But still, she looks gorgeous and y made guys at the pary gluped their jaws seeing her.

 

 

“oh, Mr. Jung! it’s a honour for me to have you here. Welcome..” Mr. Park greets him then hug his friend

 

 

 

“you are just too much, Ji Sung. i just want to see the bride, my little Min Young, where is she?”

 

 

 

“hahha.. she’s not a ‘little’ anymore. She will leave me with another man.”

 

 

 

“ohooo. My bestfriend, she’s not leaving you. that’s the risks for having a daughter, right? Be ready if one day she will be taken by another guy. Ahahahha..”

 

 

 

“hahaha.. you’re right Yunhoo. Well, where’s my gorgeous princess by the way?” Mr. Park asking about Jessica.

 

 

 

“hey, uncle Park. Nice to see you..” she greets him while smile cutely. (ohooo! You are smart, sica! Hiding your ice princess away!hahaha)

 

 

 

“oh my….. you already grown up to be a very very beautiful woman. Come here, princess.. I miss you so much. It’s been so long since I saw you when you were 14.” he hug her warmthly.

 

 

 

“I miss you too, uncle..”

 

 

 

“well, you said that you want me to meet Min Young’s Parent-in-law. Where are they?”

 

 

 

“oh, wait. Let me call him first. We are so bussy with the guests.” He said while released his hug.

 

 

 

 

“oh. Here he is.. hey, Hyuk Jung? get over here, I want you meet someone.” He waved at Mr. Kwon then he approach them.

 

 

 

“here.. Yunhoo, he’s my daughter’s father-in-law, Kwon Hyuk Jung. Hyuk Jung, he’s my best friend since highschool, Jung Yunhoo and the gorgeous woman here is his daughter, Jessica.” Kwon?? –Jessica thought

 

 

 

“nice to meet you, Mr. Jung and Jessica.”

 

 

 

“nice to meet you too, Mr. Kwon.” He poke his daughter who was staring blankly and didn’t greet Mr. Kwon back.

 

 

 

“honey, what’s wrong? Say hello back to Mr. Kwon please.” She awake from her reverie.

 

 

 

“o-oh, nice to see you too Mr. Kwon.”

 

 

 

“hahaha.. your daughter is so beautiful, Mr. Jung. seems like she’s getting bored with this old-mans conversation. You want to meet the bride, Jessica? I have daughters too, maybe you’ll be more comfort with then. you can get closer to them and having fun with the youngers.”

 

 

 

“with a pleasure, Mr. Jung. dad, may I ?”

 

 

 

“yes, you must be like them. just go and do your things, honey.”

 

 

“wait, ’ll call you my elder daugther since the younger is bussy. Boa, honey?! Come here..”

 

 

 

“yes, dad? what’s wrong?”

 

 

 

“oh, hon this is Mr. Jung , uncle Ji Sung’s friend. Then she’s his daughter, Jessica.”

 

 

 

“nice to meet you, Mr. Jung.” Boa said.

 

 

“nice to meet you too, Mrs. Little Kwon.” She just smile  to her

 

 

 

 

“well, please accompany her to walk around or let her joining you with your friends and your sister. Maybe she’ll be fun with you guys. Treat her well, Key?”

 

 

 

“oh, okey dad. well, Jessica-sshi. Let’s go with us. I’ll introduce you to them.”

 

 

 

“ne.. eonni. Dad, I’m going with eonni..”

 

 

 

“have fun, honey.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

~at Yuri were belong~

 

Yuri was annoyed by the guy next to her. He’s so arrogant and praised him-self too much. He always talk about his family’s company and bla b la bla.. he won’t stop talking. oh God, get him away from me! –Yuri thought

 

 

“Min Hoo-sshi, I want to go to toilet first. Key?” she excused herself to get away.

 

 

“oh, okey. Don’t be long. I’ll be right here waiting for you.” he  smile while enjoying his glass. Then Yuri smile fakely to him. when she get away and turned her face from him, she put on her disgust face.

 

 

 

“keep dreaming! i’ll not back to hear your dumb words! Hissh, jerk!” she mumbles while get away from him in hurry.

 

 

Yuri run away from him to her sister.

 

 

 

“eonni?!” When she found her sister then calling her name out. Her eonni notice her and waved her.

 

 

 

“eh, little kkab? Hey, come here!?” Boa calls her back.  Jessica noticed her too then try to see the girl’s face but it’s so crowded then she can’t see her clearly.

 

 

 

Yuri was about going to waved at her,  but she saw a woman next to her sister.  She seems familiar to her. When she’s trying to figure her out, then she realized something..

 

 

 

“oh..my.. that girl?! Damn, my bad luck day!” her eyes widened. actually she’s a little bit afraid since she met that girl last day and made her mad. She didn’t know what to do to face her. (why Yuri? Why you so afraid? Isn’t you the one who dare to made her angry?kekeke)

 

 

 

“errr! I shouldn’t made her angry that day. Oh Yuri, you’re dead!”

she mumbles while trying to hide herself. She sneak up between the crowded then try to reach the door to escape. She hide her face with her bag then bowed. When she almost reaching the door, someone pats her arms. She’s surprised then turn her face to that someone with a dorky smile.

 

 

 

“Yuri, what are you doing here? Why you walk while sneaking up like a thief?”

 

 

 

“euhehehe.. oppa? I- I just want to have a space to breathe since.. since.. ahh! Since there’s so many people here, I just..just feels like I can’t breathe.. yeah, I can’t breathe.. you know it’s crowded..” she nerveous since she got busted.

 

 

 

“can’t breathe? Hahaha.. my little kkab is really funny. Well, let’s go back to mom and dad. you won’t past the party right?”

 

 

 

 

“eh? Ehehehe.. yeah, but you can go first oppa since Min Young eonni is waiting for you. I’ll follow you behind.”

 

 

 

“hishh, this girl. Well, okay. Don’t be long, key? Jjinja, my little sister is cutie, Kkabyul!” he patting her hair then went away. After her oppa’s going, she can realese her breathe away. But when she’s about turning around. Someone’s blocking her way. their face meet each other closely, face to face. Yuri’s eyes widened after realizing the one in front of her. That someone got surprised too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Y-y-y-oou!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YOU!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

o.oh , man! O.o

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~