chapter 6

in the name of love

~still at the wedding party~

 

The Kwons and The Parks family were gathering in the familiy's photo session. since Mr. Jung was a special guest for Mr. Park, he was invited to join, so does Jessica. Yuri and Jessica acted awkwardly since the incident in the bathroom, but they tried to hide that from the people so no one can notice their awkward connection. once Yuri take a glance to Jessica, but when she gave her glance back, Yuri felt nervous and tried to look at the other direction pretend that nothing's happened.

 

 

 

"hey Yuri-ah, what are you doing there? kajja, come closer! we'll take a family photo session! palli palli!" her sister called her to join her.

 

 

 

the bride and the groom were on the center, Mr. and Mrs. Kwon were right next to the groom within Boa and Yuri were at the edge of the left side, Mr. and Mrs. Park were next to the bride, while Mr. Jung and Jessica at the edge of the other side.

 

 

 

"woah, the potition is not suit well. can the young beautiful lady at the right move to the left side? my camera can't reach your spot, sorry.." the photographer said and made Jessica widened her eyes. No! standing right next to that ert jerk?! Big no no! – Jessica thought

 

 

 

“oh, honey he said that you should move over there. Kajja! Don’t let them waiting..” her father command her to obey the photographer’s order since he didn’t want to ruin the family photo session.

 

 

 

“n-ne daddy. *sigh*…” she sighed and just obeying her father. She moved next to Yuri while the tanned girl just looked down with a guilty face.

 

 

 

“I swear I’ll take a revenge. Just prepared yourself, ert jerk!” Jessica grab the tanned girl arms and cling to her while wishpering something made the taller girl surprised and gluped her jaw. But he force to smile fakely since the photo session was starting.

 

 

 

“oke.. I’ll count to three then smile with your best and comfort potition! One… two… three… !”the photographer said

 

 

 

 

*clik*

 

 

 

 

 

 

That day was our first day take a family picture, yours and mine, our whole family. and at the same time when I realized my feeling for you, stranger.  I fell for you, Sica… - Yuri

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~a few weeks later~

 

 

“mom, I’m going to spend the holiday at jenju. I’ll stay at Yoo chun oppa’s and Shin Young unni’s house for a couple days.” Yuri asked a permission to her mother since she wanted to spent her holiday at Jenju with her oppa and sister-in-law.

 

 

 

“hmmm. Okey, but promised me that you’ll be nice at your oppa’s house. They should be there to spent their honeymoon peacefully but you ruin it and asked for to stay at your oppa’s house. Don’t get him some troubles or else me and your father will drag you back!” Her mother warned her made the girl chuckled.

 

 

 

“hahaha.. thanks mom! *chuu~* I promised I’ll be a good girl! Since I didn’t mean to bother or ruin their honeymoon at their new house, but I really want to go to Jenju. Euhehehe.” She said with a dorky face made her mother shakes her head and pat her hair softly.

 

 

 

“so, kkab. Ready to go?” suddenly her brother came out from the back door while carrying some luagages and asked her to be ready.

 

 

 

 

“oh, oppa? Nee.. I’m so ready! well, where is Shin Young unni?”

 

 

 

 

“she’s at the outside waiting for us. Come on and hurry up or I’ll leave you here!” her brother said while make his way to the garage and pick the car.

 

 

 

“ohooo! Let’s go outside mom!” Yuri and her mother followed after her brother.

 

…………………………..

 

 

“well, my dear. Enjoy your trip, and take care of your wife, key? Your dad said sorry since he can’t be able to say goodbye and keep busying with his works.” The mother said while kissing her son forehead at the farewell moment.

 

 

 

“yes mom. I’ll miss you. just take care of yourself and don’t get sick. I’ll visit you rarely when I have a break time. tell dad that I love him too. Oh, and tell me if Boa being stubborn again. I’ll be here and give her some lesson.” The son said while give his mother a hug. The mother just smile with a teary eyes.

 

 

 

“hahaha.. poor Boa unnie. I’ll leave her alone here so she will get mom and dad’s scolding for herself! Hihihi” Yuri break the drama-moment with her jokes and made they brust in laughing.

 

 

 

“mom, take care, okey? I’ll miss you too mom.” Shin Young said while hugging her mother-in-law

 

 

 

“okey my dear.. enjoy and have fun your trip, key? Tell me if your little sister-in-law drag you to some troubles, I’ll grab her out to back home!” her mother joked. While the daughter-in-law just giggling.

 

 

 

“woaaahhh.. why I always was dragged into those drama-moments? Ewwwh, I’m kkabYul but I am a good girl mom, not like Boa unnie who is so spoiled and stubborn! How can you doubt this your cute and charming daughter?” Yuri protested to her mother and pouting, then everybody just laughed at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~at the jenju~

 

They finnaly arrived at Jenju. Yoochun was busy with his luggages and Shin Young was in the kitchen preparing some drinks and foods,  while Yuri helping her brother to set thethings.

 

 

 

“hey, Kkab? What will you do after arrived at Jenju? Don’t you said that you will visiting your friend’s house?” the brother asked her while still packing their luggages.

 

 

 

“oh, ne oppa. After this, I’ll call her to ask the address since I don’t know where she is living here.”

 

 

 

“well, enjoy your holiday kkab! Don’t bother to asked me or your unnie if you need something. Hish, my little Kkab! Hehe..” He said while messying her hair made the younger girl pouted cutely.

 

 

 

 

“hey, the foods is ready! let’s dig in!” Shin Young came out from th kitchen while carrying some foods and drinks.

 

 

 

“yey!! Unnie is the best! I’m so hungry now, let’s eat!” Yuri jumped happily and grab the glass from her unnie impatiently.

 

 

 

“woaahh.. slow down, Kkab! Tck tck tck.” The brother just shakes his head seeing his sister acted while his wife just giggling.

 

 

 

“oh, Yuri. Since you’re here I just want to tell you that I’m inviting my friend to join us, you guys didn’t mind it, right?” suddenly Shin Young asked

 

 

 

“well, it’s okay honey since she’s your friend I’ll not mind it. Hey, kkab! How about you? you will get accompanied here, have a good friend, right?” the brother said and asked to her lil’ sister.

 

 

 

“woooahh.. it’s your house oppa, unnie. I didn’t mind it at all. i’m okay with it. Hehehe.. ” Yuri said with a dorky smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“good then. She will be arrived tomorrow morning, but I have a meeting with a client and Yoochun has to go to work too. Then, can you pick her up at the airport?”

 

 

 

 

“oh, okey unnie! Since I’ve known this place very well, it’s easy for me.” she said so confidently  while the unnie and the oppa just laughed at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~at the tomorrow morning~

 

Yuri was at the airport waiting for her unnie’s friend to come. She tried to figure her out since she didn’t know how she is look alike.

 

 

“haishh, I forget to ask unnie how she is look alike.” She feel frustrated since she couldn’t find her. Then suddenly someone pat her shoulder from the back.

 

 

 

“are you Shin Young unnie’s relative?” a voice of woman asked her while pat her shoulder made Yuri surprised and turned her head around.

 

 

 

“yes I am, sorry I’m late since I can-,” when Yuri was about to speak up but she stopped when she can see the figure in front of her. Her eyes widened and she was like have a heart attack, her heart stop beating, she can’t breathe almost fainted.

 

 

 

“hey, nice to see you again Miss ert jerk.” The figure just smirk in victory when she got the tanned girl respond.

 

 

 

 

“God, I don’t want to die young..” Yuri mumbles weakly

 

 

 

 

 

Welcome to the heaven and the hell, Kwon Yuri. Bless your soul! - Yuri