heehehe~

in the name of love

hallo...

since i feel so guilty :( cause i can't finish this story, i want to heal your dissapointment with this,

 

 

since it's based on true story, i'll give you the synopsis.hihi

Jessica and Yuri started to build their back-street relationship. while dr. Kim Taeyeon aka kim taevan came to take his child from jessica. kim taevan is taeyeon's twin, he used her name to save her from their family's enemy who was trying to stole their parent's company. his wife's name is tiffany(tiffany tan/another tiffany :p), once it made taeyeon and tiffany met. they met in a incident when they reseverd a room at the same hotel.since they used their nickname taeyeon&tiffany, so they got the wrong key(kekeee you can improve your imagination to figure it out). then taeny was born.hahaaha. taeyeon's face is similar to taevan, so once jessica thought that taeyeon was the 'crazy doctor'. then the story was begun....

 

shortly, yuri's parents against her relationship with jessica but she got her sisters, brother, and mr. jung supports. they keep struggling and gave their efforts to fight for their relationship. there were more dramas, cries, and bloods till one day, jessica and yuri got tired of their hide-seek. jessica felt that she needs Yuri to marry her since they have to hiding their relationship, she needs a legal married. but the situation got worst then yuri gave up the fight and decided to leave jessica(this is the worst moment.hiks)

 

while taevan tried to steal her baby, he always got interrupted by his mission to find his twin-sister, Taeyeon. his efforts to take his baby away from jessica made him lost his baby . yeah, jessica got miscarriage. it made him frustasted, then he jessica. but luckily, she didn't pregnant. jessica got suffered a lot, but she tried to not gave up. when yuri knews about her lover condition, she got mad, and he tried to escape. she took jessica run away and want to take her revenge to Taevan. even though Taevan is Taeyeon's brother, she hated him since his dirty plan was make her mad at him. then Taeyeon decided to help Yuri to beat him.

 

 

the real story is still on going. i still don't know where is the end. and like what i said, so sorry i have to suspend this story. hihihi

you can use your own 'imagination' to finish this story. you can make it have a happy ending or sad ending. just do as what you want.hehehe

 

 

 

 

see yaa~