Chapter Two

Bittersweet Love

Chapter Two

Yonghee stretched out her body as she exited the plane. A new place, a new life. I hope nothing happens here. She followed the signs to the luggage pickup. I was about to enter the section for the luggage for the first class when two large bodyguards with with full black and white suit with sunglasses stopped me. You've got to be kidding me! Yonghee saw the group of boys along with their manager, make-up and fasion artist.

"Let me in!" Yonghee demanded. "No can do, miss." the guard  replied.

Yonghee rolled her eyes, "Look!" she showed the guards her plane ticket, which read first class, "I am a holder of a first class ticket. Let me in."

"Nice try miss." the guard said, "We've already went through these situations before. A lot of fans claimed that there had first class tickets and enterted to take pictures or even harrase the idols."

"Haha. Very funny mister." Yonghee said, "Do you really want to start this?  You know, you are messing with the wrong girl. I could take this into big matter. Do you want me to call the security and varify that this ticket is real? Because if it is, I am not going to let you go easy for accuse me being a crazy fan."

The two guards hesitated and let Yonghee in, "Now that wasn't that hard. Was it?" she said as she went it. It was still quite hard for to retrieve her luggage due to the mass amout of boxes that belong to the other group.

She followed the conveyor belt, looking for her dark red luggage bag. Near the end, she saw a red object. Yonghee smiled and headed for her luggage and streched her hand out to grab it. At the same time, another hand grabbed the handle of the luggage. "Ah! I'm sorry!" she said as she realized that it wasn't her luggage. Her eyes travelled up the arm to the person's face.

"It's alright." the man said. Yonghee's eyes watered as the familiar voice and face was infront of her. Out of the blue, she hugged him tightly. 

"Jaemin oppa..." Yonghee cried in chest, making his light pink shirt wet, "I thought you were dead. I thought you left me forever." The man tried to  pry off Yonghee off of himself.

"I'm sorry miss, but I think you have mistaken me for someone else." he said.  "My name is Sungmin. Not Jaemin."

At this time, the guards came in and pulled off Yonghee off of Sungmin, "I knew you were one of those fan girls. You are coming with us to the police." The two guards lifted up Yonghee my the arms and started to take her away.

"Stop!" a voice told the guards. They turned around and let Yonghee down, but didn't let her out of their grasp. "She isn't a fan girl and I know. She sat beside I the plane ride. She didn't bother me once. I think she just mistook Sungmin for someone else. Isn't that right?"

"Huh?" Yonghee looked up at him who had pulled her out of the guards grasp, "Uh, yeah. I mistook him for someone else..." she said as wiping off a tear. "I better get going. Thank you."

"Sorry for inconvience, Eunhyuk-sshi. We would be out the door again." the two guards slightly bowed to Eunhyuk and left. When he turned around to see where Yonghee has went, but only to see that she has already left.

Yonghee found her luggage at the end of the coneyor belt. She quickly grabbed and left the luggage pick-up exiting the enterace. As she passes the glass door, a crowd of paparazzi. Flashes blinded her eyes while microphones were shoved in her face. A wave of question flooded her ears.

"Are you the mystery girl who was with Super Junior in the plane and the luggage room?"

"We heard that you were hugging Sungmin-sshi, is it true?"

"Are you two related?"

"We also heard that Eunhyuk-sshi, helped you from being taken away from the guards and that he said he knew you. Are you his girlfriend?"

"How long have you been together?"

Damn it! Yonghee thought to herself, Where does people get these ridicilous rumors! Yonghee rolled her eyes, "No. I'm not the girl. My flight came from Hongkong. You've gotten the wrong person." she swiftly lies, "Now, I have to go. Please let me through." The reporters made a small way so that she could go through and made her way to the closest phone booth she could find.

Yonghee punched in her close friend's cell phone number. "Hyerin! Where are you? I'm at the phone booth near the Bay 9 bus stop." 

"Yonghee! Alright, I'll be right there!" Hyerin who was on the other side answered. Yonghee placed the phone back to the hanger and sat down on a bench at the bus stop. Soon she saw her friend driving a white Hyundai CR-V which stopped right infront of her. Yonghee smiles and hugged her friend as soon she came out.

"Yonghee! I missed you so much!" Hyerin said as she gave her a hug back. She helped Yonghee put her luggage in the trunk and the two girls seated themselves in the car, driving off to Hyerin's house.

"I'm glad that you decided to come back to Korea!" Hyerin starts. "It's going to be better for you."

"Thanks Hyerin. It took me awhile to regain myself. But I'm not myself anymore. If you get I mean."

"Don't worry. I understand you fine. We aren't soulmates for nothing."

"I know that you want to become a dancer. You know how I'm a trainee at a company right?"

"Of course, you always talk about how hard the training is."

"How about you come with me? I've already talked about you with my trainer and he wants to meet you as well."

"That would be great Hyerin!"

"Perfect! I have training tomorrow, so how about it?"

"That's lovely." Yonghee said as she yawned. "But I need rest for the day. A lot happened."

"Alright, I'll wake you when we arrive to my apartment."

"Thanks Hyerin. I will repay for all the things you have done for me after my family died. I promise."