Chapter Three

Bittersweet Love

Chapter Three

"Ready to go Yonghee?" Hyerin asks her friend as she picks up her gym bag. Yonghee finish packing as she put in her spare clothes, shoes, and a water bottle. She giver Hyerin a thumbs up and the two head in the car, driving away to the training building.

As they arrive in the building, Hyrin gives an advice to Yonghee before going in, "Just saying, our trainer is pretty harsh. But he is really good at picking out people's skills. I know that he is going to love you." With that, the two went inside. There were other trainees already practicing. Mixed with boys and girls. The two friends dropped of their bag at the corner of the room.

"Alright guys! Let's get ready!" the trainer came in, getting the attention of all the people in the room. Hyerin and Yonghee approaches him, "Soobin-sshi. This is Yonghee, a friend I told you about."

Soobin smiles and stick out his hand to shake Yonghee's "Please to meet you Soobin-sshi

"The pleasure is mine," he says, "Now! Everyone to your places! Yonghee-sshi, just follow along." 

Yonghee nods. Everyone got to their places, Soobin in the front of the mirror with the trainees behind him in three rows. Yonghee and Hyerin was in the front row. When Soobin snapped his finger, a trainee  plays the music on the ipod. An intrumental version of a music blasts out, and Everyone gets used to the beat to the music. 

Yoobin starts the first move and the trainee catches on and follows him. He side step to the left, leaning his left elbow out, then quickly taking a slow step forward with his right foot, diving his left hand forward at the same time. He quickly jumps forward and land with the beat, pumping his right fist in the air.

The trainees follow their senior to the music, all moving in sinc. Yonghee followed along with all the moves as if she has done it a hundred times before. As the music came to an end, the group slowed down, regaining thier breath. Yoobin turned around and put his hand on her shoulders. "Wow. I'm surprised by your skills! Have you done any lessons before?"

"I used to be back dancers when I lived in America for many idols." Yonghee replies. Yoobin's face brightens. 

"I think you would be suitable for the team!" Yoobin exclaims. "Hyerin should know, right?" she nods, "We recently needed a new dancer for one of our company's song. and need a replacement. Most of the girls are not that suitable for stage performance, and seeing you have potentional and already have been on stage, I think ou would do fine! I will clear it with the CEO later but I'm pretty sure he would like you too."

"Really?" Yonghee asks. He replies a nod with a warm smile, "That would mean so much to me!"

"Now, let's get back to work!" he claps his hand to get the room's attention, "Back to your positions people! This is only the beginning!" A smile forms in Yonghee's face as she gets to her position. The music flows out of the speakers and the group start to dance to the music.


It was lucky for Yonghee to be able to get a position at a stage but it was dreadful for her. She is big on first impression but the performance she had to back dance for was a guy that she didn't have a good first meeting with. "Yonghee-sshi! I see that you are early again." Eunhyuk says as he ruffles Yonghee's hair.

"I would do that if I were you Eunhyuk-sshi." Hyerin warned, "She doesn't like you a lot right now, and she hates those things. Not to mention she has a bad temper and has her 3 level in black belt, you better watch out. Even if you are an idol, you have no exception. Even for a king."

Eunhyuk lightly laughs, "That's what she said to me when she first met me." he shrug is off, "Well today is our last practice for our last preformance. I can't believe you still have a grudge on me."

"I don't have a grude on you. I just dislike you." Yonghee spits out, "And I have a feeling that if I get any closer to you and your  team, bad things are going to happen to me. Now, let's get back to work instead of easting out time."

"She has a temper..." Eunhyuk whispers to Hyerin.

"Warned you." she whispers back, "And you need to bare with her. She went through a lot.