Chapter Four

Bittersweet Love

Chapter Four

Yonghee, Minji, and Hyerin was called up to the CEO's room. They were waiting for few minutes until the CEO, Lee Sooman came in the room. "Hello girls. Do you have an idea why you were called here?" the girls shake their head, "Well, we've decided to launch a new project group. A kpop dance and band group consisting three females."

"Do you mean..." Hyrein starts.

"THAT WE ARE GOING TI DEBUT?!" Minji ends.

Lee Sooman chuckles, "Yes girls. You three are going to debut. We have everything planned out. We would be having seperate albums when we mainly focus on the dance and the band. Well our first album would be on the focus of dancing. Hyerin, we decided that you would be the leader of the group. Being the oldest and having to know more about the entertainment business. You will be the main singer as well as the guitarist. Minji. Drummer and the main rapper. You have a good feel for rhythms. Finally Yonghee. You would be the pianist and the main dancer. I was surprised with your skills when I first saw you dance. I don't regret you for joining our SM Town family. I hope you girls will do well. We will give you time to back our belongings but you and look around your dorm today. It is in front of Super Junior's dorm. They will help you a lot. Your group name is going to be C-Tris. Pronounced as citrus. Get to know each other in the van alright? We will give you more information later. Super Junior will be heading with you are in the same apartment and going in the same direction. Ask them questions."

"Thank you sir!" Yonghee says. "See you next time." The three girls stood up from their position and bowed to the CEO who return, gave them a warm smile and a wave.

When the trio arrived at the parking lot, there were two vans. Minji and Hyerin entered the first one and Yonghee entered the next one herself. She seated herself at the very front passenger seat. They only waited a few minutes before members of Super Junior started to enter the van. First one of enter Yonghee's van was Eunhyuk and Donghae, "Ah! Yonghee-sshi!" Eunhyuk smiles, "Why are you here?"

Donghae rolled his eyes and pushed Eunhyuk in, "Are you that slow? She is one of the girls who are in the new girl group from our company! Now get in faster!"

"Okay okay!" Eunhyuk said as he was pushed to the back. The last member entered and Yonghee's eyes widen, beads of sweat forming around her forehead. Her breath started to increase. Before the last member could sit down, she ran out of the van to the next one, banging on the window to get Hyerin's attention. The Super Junior members in the other van followed her out in worry. 

"Yonghee-ah! What's with the sweat!" Hyerin says as she gets out of the van, holding onto Yonghee. She looks around to see what caused Yonghee to have sudden shock when her eyes laid on the leader of Super Junior. "Leeteuk-sshi, please go in the van where Yonghee can't see you." she asked. 

"Huh? Why...?" Leeteuk said, confused of the situation. He slowlymade his way to the van.

"Minji, sorry but can you go in the other van, I need to take care of Yonghee." Hyerin asked Minji, "And tell Leeteuk-sshi that I'm sorry for the rudeness and will fill him in later." Hyerin took Yonghee in her van, and seated her in the backseat be side her, she asked the other members to give her space.

When the vans were loaded with the idols, it set off to their destination. Yonghee fell asleep right away. "Is she alright?" asked Yesung, who was in the van with them.

"She just need to be recovered." Hyerin states, "Just shocked that's all. I tell you about it later because you should know. She can't run away forever."

The members nod. Yesung passes Hyerin a blanket for Yonghee who was shivering. "Thank you Yesung-sshi."

The van arrived  in the basement parking lot of the two groups dorm. Yonghee was still asleep, "Yesung-sshi, I don't think she is going ot wake up. Can you help me take her to our dorm?"

"Of course." Yesung lift Yonghee out of the van and hold her bridal style. Hyerin and few members wait by the elevator. "Do you know what floor you are living at?" Yesung asks as he enters the elevator.

"CEO said it was in hthe 11th floor." Hyerin replies, "I think it's room 1104."

"That's right beside mine and few others," Yesung says as the elevator comes to a halt. All the members gets out and head towards their dorm. Yesung drops off Yonghee in the girl's dorm and head back into his. Hyerin and Minji joins the Super Junior members in their dorm.

"How's Yonghee?" Eunhyuk asks as Minji and Hyerin sits down in the living room. "She's just sleeping right now." She replies.

"So..." Leeteuk starts, "What happened...?"

"Yonghee doesn't like it when I tell peoplem but if a briefly explain it... She... Had a boyfriend that looked exactly like you, Leeteuk-sshi. And he betrayed her." Hyerin explains.

"But a lot of people so cheat, I know it's hard to take in but wouldn't she have already forgotten about him?" Kyuhyun asks.

"It's not that simple Kyuhyun-sshi." Hyerin says, "He thought thats his 'life' was too precitious to lose that he literally gave the life of Yonghee's to a group of robbers. She almost died.  After the incident, she never saw him again. Until she saw you."

"Oh..." everyone sighed out. "She went through a lot. She lost her family..."

Hyerin was cut off suddenly by Sungmin, "I'm tired... I'm going to sleep."

"What's with him?" Shindong mumbles.

"Like I said." Hyerin repeats, "She lost her family before coming to Korea. She's just not herself. My god, look at the time! It's late. We better get going!"

"How about Yonghee?" asks Eunhyuk.

"I think it's better for to stay for the night." Hyerin explains. "I don't want to wake her. She's already stressed. I will leave her a note and pick her up early in the morning."

"Alright." Leeteuk, "We'll take care of her if something happens. You girls go home and rest."

"See you tomorrow Leeteuk-sshi." Hyerin says as she gets ready to leave with Minji. The Super Junior members bid their good buy.